Valentines fun

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

davestratford1

Re: Valentines fun

Post by davestratford1 »

Cool, I shall have a look and see if I can find a pair. I love this style (grew up with it) I've managed to get a few in my collection now.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

davestratford1 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:24 pm Cool, I shall have a look and see if I can find a pair. I love this style (grew up with it) I've managed to get a few in my collection now.
Really? Can't wait to see that!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Yes, I've got 3 pairs by Faith, 3 from Barratts, 2 from Orchard, a pair by Xpress, Attitude and one from Jones. Had that pair since 6th form. But the others have taken a lot of waiting and looking.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

davestratford1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:16 pm Yes, I've got 3 pairs by Faith, 3 from Barratts, 2 from Orchard, a pair by Xpress, Attitude and one from Jones. Had that pair since 6th form. But the others have taken a lot of waiting and looking.
Thats amazing, what would you call that style, sometimes people calm it a slim block block heel or thin block heel.

If I make a new thread would you be interested In showing each pair?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Suppose it would be a thin block heel. I call them all block heels though.

I'd happily show them. They are all on my flickr page so we can use the links from there surely?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

davestratford1 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:26 pm Suppose it would be a thin block heel. I call them all block heels though.

I'd happily show them. They are all on my flickr page so we can use the links from there surely?
Sure thing, yes the links will work from there.

can't wait to start the thread, you are the only person I know who likes that kind of heel.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

davestratford1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:16 pm Yes, I've got 3 pairs by Faith, 3 from Barratts, 2 from Orchard, a pair by Xpress, Attitude and one from Jones. Had that pair since 6th form. But the others have taken a lot of waiting and looking.
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=96227

Davestratford1 please feel free to post as much as you like on this new thread.