Handjob on Barbie Pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

LoveHeels2Fuck

Handjob on Barbie Pumps

Post by LoveHeels2Fuck »

I was so horny about her Barbie Pumps, gave her a nice load on her Feet and Heels :)

I hope you like it, full Movie is on our Onlyfans :)

Atlas

Re: Handjob on Barbie Pumps

Post by Atlas »

Could you do another one but this time on the arch side of her heels? :)….position her foot so that are gap opens up a little so your load oozes into her shoe :)
LoveHeels2Fuck

Post by LoveHeels2Fuck »

Sure :) , it was firsttime she does the Pictures and Movie, we practise this Time a little bit. Ideas are great :)

We will Upload the Pictures here, it will take some Days till we have Time for :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fantastic:)….those a sexy looking heels…& I’m sure once you position her foot in those heels, you see that arch gap open up nicely! Try & get as close as you can so when you explode just above her arch, I’m sure you will love watching slip into her heels :)….she may even like the feeling of it sliding inside ;)
Does she walk around in them after??
LoveHeels2Fuck

Post by LoveHeels2Fuck »

Sure, she wears all her Heels and not only for Pictures or Movies, in Public every Day too, we have more than 200 pair Heels.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So does your Mrs have any Maryjanes?? Or hot little ankle boots? If so would love to see pics of them on her :)
LoveHeels2Fuck

Post by LoveHeels2Fuck »

Maryjanes not, ankle Boots some yes :)

I think 10-15 we stopped counting, here are some Pictures and snapshots from the Movie, we hope you like it :D it was really a good idea we liked it a lot and will do it again with some other Heels too :)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nicely done :)…..I bet you like unloading into your partners heels!
What did she think of it inside her heels??
So have you ever thought of getting your partner to squish stuff like fruit inside her heels & putting them on??
I could imagine those heels with like a dozen blueberries in each one & watching your Mrs put them on :)….watching her strut around in them with that squishing in her heels, I’d be loading her heels up with another oozy mess with the berries lol…
LoveHeels2Fuck

Post by LoveHeels2Fuck »

We done this too or we do it too, check this Topic viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94255, we asked about ideas to Crush and done whats able for us :)

Maybe we will do something like this again on a Movie in Future :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh wow grapes & banana inshoe crush you guys have done :) ….love it when a woman crushes stuff inside her heels! Sexy as! :)
Can we see some pics of the type of ankle boots your partner has and wears?? :)