Advice for open a store

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

missdcarpet

Advice for open a store

Post by missdcarpet »

Hi guys ,me and my wife (foot size 40 Eu) want to open a store on c4s or OF,i just want some review on our first test.
let me know if we are in the good road,she love doing shoejob and is open for request
here are our fisrt recorded clip:D

link to a 1 minute preview

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cUpGOt ... share_link
gregmerco

Re: Advice for open a store

Post by gregmerco »

so goood. perfect feets on the cock, i cum so much watching that, your wife knows how to please the cock
ElGringo13

Post by ElGringo13 »

I would like to make a request.

A handjob & footjob with those same heels and cum on them, natural toes.

Also, you have reddit?

Post by 001 »

Just a slight request.
I like to know the shoes, OK these are sandals but what type, are they flat, heels, what sort of heel, etc?
Right, I know they are heels but my point is that I like to see the heels of the shoes so I can better imagine the impact they are having. Are they stilettos, chunky or stacked heels?
Perfect this would be easily fixed by just a few side shots interspersed in the clip so we could observe the heel itself in action, that would be great.
Otherwise good job quite literally so as to speak.
missdcarpet

Post by missdcarpet »

Thank you for the replies!
we have started our c4s store right now

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23180 ... r-shoejobs

we have a couple of photo of shoes mostly heels and wedges

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

we keep working to make some clips the next week

let me know what you think
we are also open for some crush content but depends on the request
ElGringo13

Post by ElGringo13 »

Congratulations for opening the store.

The shoes are good, but my favorite are still those brown wood shoes. Also, please do my request but natural toes please.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Nice shoes you have available.
I have a similar shop but on ManyVids.

Sales are ‘occassional’ for us, sometimes many at a time and other times just one or two many days apart.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Congrats! Looks like it's gonna be a great store. I like C4S. They charge a lot, but in my opinion well worth it. They send you a lot of business. And they do all the boring work you don't want to. So you can focus on shoejobs :) Like having a business partner who handles all the boring stuff. My ex made me take down all the clips from my store years ago but I recently decided to start posting again. Onlyfans though, is an exercise in frustration. So hard to get acct open. Patreon, I just opened acct. Was easy to open, but have not posted anything yet.