UK couple videos/pictures

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Ukshoejob

UK couple videos/pictures

Post by Ukshoejob »

Hi

We are in the process of creating a clips 4 sale store.

We are a British husband and wife who can provide custom videos/pictures of shoejobs, ballbusting, trample, shoe worship, public shoe worship/trample/shoejob/ballbusting, crush of all kinds, small penis humiliation, multi girl vids and we are open to all requests.

We have lots of designer shoes including Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Michael Kors, Tamara Melon, LK Bennett etc and we are also willing to buy any shoes that a customer would like to see used!!!!!

Open to all requests so please get in touch -

Please email me at ukshoejob@gmail.com.

Or send me message on twitter - https://twitter.com/ukshoejob
jiimmybo47

Re: UK couple videos/pictures

Post by jiimmybo47 »

Im interested pm me?
Ukshoejob

Post by Ukshoejob »

HI all

So our store is now up and running.

Please bare with us whilst we try to improve our 'product'!!

We are very much open to requests such as buying any shoes you like (designers such as louboutin, jimmy choo, valentino etc) using them for your requests and then returning them (or to you?).

Any request considered but mainly we do shoe/bootjobs, trample, shoe worship, ball busting, public shoe worship, face stomps etc.

Feel free to ask.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/230289/uk-shoejob
Rstrezzy40000

Post by Rstrezzy40000 »

Ukshoejob made custom content for me and it was fantastic. Did everything from shoe worship to shoejob/light bb. Absolutely worth checking them out. Who else even has Valentino Rockstud heel Shoejobs up at this moment in time?
Patthom

Post by Patthom »

Hi, I am interested in a private video. Please can you PM me?