Cum on GF’s locking Mary Jane flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cpt_nemo

Cum on GF’s locking Mary Jane flats

Post by cpt_nemo »

heelguy000

Re: Cum on GF’s locking Mary Jane flats

Post by heelguy000 »

OOOOOOOOOO HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS? Does she got any heeled Mary Janes at all? Love a pair of Mary Janes would love to blow a load into a pair of heeled ones if she got any, does she got a naughty school grl uniform to go with them? Would want a grl to see me steering at her MJ’s & coming up to me asking if I’d like to Cum on her school shoes after class & she would stick my cock In them & jerk me off into them then thank me for blowing a good one in them for her to enjoy
mcrozy

Re: Cum on GF’s locking Mary Jane flats

Post by mcrozy »

Nice! I love how she's wearing them with with frilly socks - those are such a turn on!

Can she wear those socks with peep-toe heels for you to cum on?