My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronberg

My wife's heels

Post by ronberg »

Hello,

you know me from this post

viewtopic.php?t=81448

In the last few days, I have decided to continue posting, although I have to warn you that it might take some time until I can show you pictures of shoejobs with female involvement. As I have said earlier, my wife is not very up to making photos while having sex and she does not present herself or model for me. So there will be some pictures which look a bit random but I hope they will be to your delight.

We have moved a couple of months ago, so some pictures will be from the old apartment, some from the new.

I start with her wearing high stilettos yesterday, together with my favourite leather pants! When she is wearing them, she looks very powerful and she made me lick the heels of her stilettos before we had sex. It is always an amazing experience.

Hope you like it, comments are always welcome!

Edit: Cannot upload images, I guess I have to wait for the administrators approval
ronberg

Re: My wife's heels

Post by ronberg »

Now it should work

Last edited by ronberg on Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Nice! I can see why the leather pants are appealing and looks sexy with those ankle boots!
The non-posed pics most times can be more alluring.
I face similar predicament with my wife not into photos and posing.
Hope to see more pics soon!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome, please post more.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

gorgeous!!
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Here is the next one from yesterday evening:

She wore a tight and fitted dress with a red leather jacket. But the best part was her read patent stiletto pumps which look incredibly sexy. I was allowed to worship her high heels, licking them clean and taking the heels deep into my mouth (she actually fucked me a bit with them...). She wore her leather jacket till the end which gave a certain flavour to our experience.

During the next days, I plan to make some pictures of her heels for you.

If you want to send me a pm to discuss about leather and heels, please go ahead! I also look forward to your comments!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Very sexy woman, lucky guy. Can't wait to see more..
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I want to fuck your wife's heels, how often do you cum in them???????
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Wow
She looks like a goddess in those boots and pants.
Keep up the good work with the photos.
What size boots does she wear.
Does she have any footwear which are really well worn?
hogl

Post by hogl »

ronberg wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:19 am Here is the next one from yesterday evening:

She wore a tight and fitted dress with a red leather jacket. But the best part was her read patent stiletto pumps which look incredibly sexy. I was allowed to worship her high heels, licking them clean and taking the heels deep into my mouth (she actually fucked me a bit with them...). She wore her leather jacket till the end which gave a certain flavour to our experience.

During the next days, I plan to make some pictures of her heels for you.

If you want to send me a pm to discuss about leather and heels, please go ahead! I also look forward to your comments!
Very beautiful shoes! Please, more photos with them.