My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slingbackshoes

Re: My wife's heels

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Which size does she have?
Does she sell some of her well worn high heels?
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

She has 39 EU. We only sell shoes which she wore some time ago (and which have not so high heels).
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

As promised, here are some pics of her Feraggio stiletto boots.

The leather has a stunning touch and smells wonderful. I did not dare to cum on or in these shoes as they were really expensive but I took one shoe and inserted my cock into the shaft and fucked the boot. It was awesome. I came massively (but not on her boots).

I am always happy to get some comments.
BoardingPumpsLover

Post by BoardingPumpsLover »

Nice pair of boots! Lucky you
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thanks for the inside...GREAT !!! Just touch them with hands and dick, surely great sensation!!! Thank you very much !
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Damned hot booties. They must smell incredible after she pull them off her nice and sexy feet. Excellent pics :D
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

ronberg wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:37 am It has been a while but now I am back.

Yesterday evening, my wife and I were going out for dinner in the city and when we returned, my wife actually rearranged some things at the newly decorated christmas tree. Again, I am sorry that there are no better pictures but as I said my wife is not so much into posing and into making fotos while doing nasty things.

Anyways, she was very hot in her black satin blouse, black leather pants and the red patent leather high heels.

I am often asked by people how she is shaved . I am actually reluctant to tell that but it is Christmas (in a few days). If I get 10 guesses I will reveal the truth...
Did you ever reveal the truth
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

Last night, we were going out again. When we came home, we had another glas of wine. My wife left everything on except her beige business trench coat. As you can see, she looked very professional in her red leather jacket, black silk blouse, black pencil skirt. But the red high heels and the seamed stockings alluded that there was more to it. Under her clothes, she wore a Rozlyn suspender of Agent provocateur and a very, very tiny slip...

dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

She is amazing, you are a lucky guy. I bet you had fun
francky63

Post by francky63 »

Trop belles chaussures peux tu nous faire des photos de ses chaussures avec ses collants à côté prends plusieurs photos ou on peu vois le dessous et l'intérieur si il y a une marque et si tu veux tu peux te masturber avec merci