High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

GaryPowerSlave

High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

... unfortunately only available from iwantclips.com because clips4sale.com has blocked the clip and only because of a few drops of blood. I don't get it, there's a little blood flow in real CB trampling!

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - UHD 4K

Today I'm wearing exclusive stilettos from the brand "Diego Dolcini". With this I squeezing my slave's cock and balls. I heartlessly trample on the glans of his penis with the thin stiletto heel. I insert the stiletto heel into his urethra and then continue to trample. Merciful as I am, my stiletto slave is allowed to squirt under the sole of my shoe. Then he can lick his own cum off the sole of my shoe.

Kiss
Lady Latisha

Published Dec 6, 2022
CBT Fantasy, Shoejob
Ball Trampling, Cock Box, Cock Trample, FemDom Goddess, High Heel Trample Fetish, Stilettos, Stilettos Fetish, Trample Table Fetish, Trampled Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy,

Media Type - mp4
Play Time - 00:14:55
Resolution - Ultra HD 2160p
File Size - 1.05 GB

Buy Now
by
iwantclips.com:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Image already blocked this clip, unfortunately also the close-up!

Today I'm wearing exclusive stilettos from the brand " Diego Dolcini ". With this I crush my slave's cock and balls. I heartlessly trample on the glans of his penis with the thin stiletto heel. I insert the stiletto heel into his urethra and then continue to trample. Merciful as I am, my stiletto slave is allowed to squirt under the sole of my shoe. Then he can lick his own cum off the sole of my shoe.

Kiss <3
Lady Latisha

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT - TRAMPLING
Related Categories: cbt , trampling , ball stomping , ballbusting , shoe & boot worship
Keywords: high heels goddess , lady latisha , stiletto queen , high heels , stilettos , cock box , cock crushing , cock trample , cock stomping , heeljob , heel insertion , humiliation , shoe & boot fetish , female domination , femdom

Price: € 15.99 EUR
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 2504 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Added: 12/6/22 06:15AM

Buy Now
by
clips4sale.com:

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - FHD

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - HD
Last edited by GaryPowerSlave on Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiss
Lady Latisha

GaryPowerSlave

Re: High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - vertical - UHD 4K

buy quick before this clip gets banned at clips4sale.com. With real CB trampling, a little bit of blood spills. The other views have already been blocked. Still available at iwantclips.com!

Today I'm wearing exclusive stilettos from the brand " Diego Dolcini ". With this I crush my slave's cock and balls. I heartlessly trample on the glans of his penis with the thin stiletto heel. I insert the stiletto heel into his urethra and then continue to trample. Merciful as I am, my stiletto slave is allowed to squirt under the sole of my shoe. Then he can lick his own cum off the sole of my shoe.

Kiss <3
Lady Latisha

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT
Related Categories: cbt , trampling , ball stomping , ballbusting , shoe & boot worship
Keywords: high heels goddess , lady latisha , stiletto queen , high heels , stilettos , cock box , cock crushing , cock trample , cock stomping , heeljob , heel insertion , humiliation , shoe & boot fetish , female domination , femdom

Price: € 15.99 EUR
Length: 15 minutes
Size: 1938 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Added: 12/8/22 02:52PM

Buy Now
by
clips4sale.com:

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - vertical - UHD 4K

Lady Latisha's Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels - vertical - FHD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Buy Now
by
iwantclips.com:

Today I'm wearing exclusive stilettos from the brand " Diego Dolcini ". With this I Squeeze my slave's cock and balls. I heartlessly trample on the glans of his penis with the thin stiletto heel. I insert the stiletto heel into his urethra and then continue to trample. Merciful as I am, my stiletto slave is allowed to squirt under the sole of my shoe. Then he can lick his own cum off the sole of my shoe. Kiss

Published Dec 8, 2022
CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cock Box, Cock Trample, FemDom Goddess, High Heel Trample Fetish, Shoejob, Stilettos, Stilettos Fetish, Trample Table Fetish, Trampled Fantasy,

Media Type - mp4
Play Time - 00:14:58
Resolution - Ultra HD 2160p
File Size - 1.89 GB

Buy Now
by
iwantclips.com:

Kiss
Lady Latisha

GaryPowerSlave

Re: High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

hello to all fans,
unfortunately almost all clips from the series: Lady Latisha's trample shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" stiletto heels have been blocked. Only full view is still available at clips4sale.com and iwantclips.com.
Does anyone have any idea which clip stores aren't that narrow-minded when it comes to blood drops.
Furthermore, I would like to hear your opinion - because with real femdom blood often flows. Whether it's whipping or trampling, scratches and welts are normal...

write me your opinion...

Thanks and regards from Lady Latisha and myself
Kiss
Lady Latisha