High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Le Silla Stiletto Heels Serie

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

servingmilfs12

Re: High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Le Silla Stiletto Heels Serie

Post by servingmilfs12 »

GaryPowerSlave wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:45 am
GaryPowerSlave wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:15 pm
servingmilfs12 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:55 am
GaryPowerSlave wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:27 am
servingmilfs12 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:44 am This is fucking amazing :twisted: Does she ever make you lick your own cum from her shoe soles?
hey servingmilfs12,
my sperm, no not every time.
But of course I always have to lick the soles of my mistress's shoes, and I love it. :P :P :P
Any chance you will film a video where she makes you lick your sperm from the soles of her beautiful shoes? :twisted:
I would definitely buy that :D
yes...but ... in the next clip it's time. After the CB torture, after the reward, the squirting under the sole of the goddess' shoe ...
... I lick the cum off the sole of the shoe as a good slave.
hey servingmilfs12,
in this clip, especially for you, I lick my own cum off the shoe sole after the CB torture.
High Heels Goddess - Lady Latisha - Trample Shoejob in "Diego Dolcini" Stiletto Heels

bye
Gary PowerSlave - Lady Latisha's Boot Slave . . .
Thank you! I will definitely buy this :twisted:
nittany

Post by nittany »

Hello
is there any chance of Lady Latisha performing in custom clips? I‘d love to see the Goddess in softer clips having her stilettos and boots worshipped. Also clips where the camera catches close ups of her amazing body dressed in leather as well as close ups of her beautiful face would be great! I have a few ideas for softer clips :-)
GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

nittany wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:39 am Hello
is there any chance of Lady Latisha performing in custom clips? I‘d love to see the Goddess in softer clips having her stilettos and boots worshipped. Also clips where the camera catches close ups of her amazing body dressed in leather as well as close ups of her beautiful face would be great! I have a few ideas for softer clips :-)
But with pleasure, write me an exact script. Also with instructions for camera views, camera settings and also the camera interfaces. We have 3 cameras with UHD 4K resolution and also video software for editing. So I can still "move" cameras later ... up and down ...

Please also tell us which outfit and which stiletto boots or stiletto heels you would like to see on Lady Latisha.

By the way, we still have hundreds of exclusive boots and pumps that have not yet been seen in clips... as well as outfits - so please express your wishes in this regard - so brand of shoes - model and so on . . .

LaLa and I look forward to your suggestions for your clip...
Kiss
Lady Latisha

nittany

Post by nittany »

GaryPowerSlave wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:35 am
But with pleasure, write me an exact script. Also with instructions for camera views, camera settings and also the camera interfaces. We have 3 cameras with UHD 4K resolution and also video software for editing. So I can still "move" cameras later ... up and down ...

Please also tell us which outfit and which stiletto boots or stiletto heels you would like to see on Lady Latisha.

By the way, we still have hundreds of exclusive boots and pumps that have not yet been seen in clips... as well as outfits - so please express your wishes in this regard - so brand of shoes - model and so on . . .

Wow, that‘s amazing news! Just a few questions to get this as perfect as possible:
- Would it be possible to post pictures of some of the hundreds of boots, pumps and outfits to help choose the perfect outfits?
- Do you prefer me posting the ideas here in the chat or through PM or email?
- Would these be ‚general‘ clips sold through c4s or paid private customs. (Both would be fine for me)

In the meantime I‘ll go through the existing clips to get ideas for the perfect heels and outfits.

…and write a few scenarios.
GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

nittany wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Wow, that‘s amazing news! Just a few questions to get this as perfect as possible:
- Would it be possible to post pictures of some of the hundreds of boots, pumps and outfits to help choose the perfect outfits?
- Would these be ‚general‘ clips sold through c4s or paid private customs. (Both would be fine for me)

In the meantime I‘ll go through the existing clips to get ideas for the perfect heels and outfits.

hey,
yes I can post some of the stilettos and boots... and also some outfits - but certainly not all - hehe :) But only without LaLa having the stuff on... e.g. the sales images from the websites . . .
I think it's better via pm or email, because we will certainly write back and forth more often. I also send you the email of LaLa in a PM.
...and it should be a surprise for the others ... we can make the first sale private for you and then sell it on c4s.com and the other platforms. And if you want, your name will also be mentioned and that it is a customer request clip.

Greetings Gary & LaLa
Kiss
Lady Latisha

nittany

Post by nittany »

GaryPowerSlave wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:38 am
nittany wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:45 pm

hey,
yes I can post some of the stilettos and boots... and also some outfits - but certainly not all - hehe :) But only without LaLa having the stuff on... e.g. the sales images from the websites . . .
I think it's better via pm or email, because we will certainly write back and forth more often. I also send you the email of LaLa in a PM.
...and it should be a surprise for the others ... we can make the first sale private for you and then sell it on c4s.com and the other platforms. And if you want, your name will also be mentioned and that it is a customer request clip.

Greetings Gary & LaLa
Perfect, looking forward for some pictures for inspiration. Pictures of Lady Latisha‘s shoe and boot closet would work as well. Will write back to you afterwards in a few days then with some story ideas.
Great stuff!
sony124

Post by sony124 »

GaryPowerSlave wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:38 am
sony124 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:39 pm Hi, does Lady Latisha ever consider selling any of her high heels or boots? I’d be very interested in buying some from her?
Hello,
but Lady Latisha does sell some of her shoes. Which ones would you be interested in?
Write me which one you want, from which clip?
Regards
Hi, did you receive my PM about wanting to buy some of Lady Latisha's shoes? Any photos or contact you can pass on would be really appreciated! Thanks