FORUM PHOTOS RESTORED

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

FORUM PHOTOS RESTORED

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All,

Summarizing what happened a few months ago: due to copyright violation complaints, I had to remove all photos from the forum to prevent issues with server company. I also had to disable image uploading to prevent people from continuing to cause similar issues.

I am in the process of restoring the photos from backups. So far it looks like the photos are intact til some time this year.

Regarding restoring the ability to upload new images, I may do that in the future once I figure out a way to prevent copyright violation issues. Til then, I'll copy some suggestions here how you can post photos to the forum. If you have other suggestions, please share. Keep this thread about that only please. I replaced the last thread about this topic since there was just a lot of unconstructive ranting in there. Remember, the ban button still works :)

Thanks,
Wetshoe
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: FORUM PHOTOS RESTORED

Post by Wetshoe »

One suggestion: upload to any cloud storage service and link to the photos from here by using the IMG tags. I'm sure there are many free options. dropbox.com for example, is free for 2gb of storage. And external links do work. Whether they will give problems about adult material, I don't know. Advantage of doing it that way is, everyone's storage is separate, so if any copyright violations, the would only affect that person. Not the whole forum.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Other cloud services suggested by user(s) here.

:arrow: imgbb
:arrow: imgur
:arrow: erome
:arrow: newtumbl
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wetshoe, THANKS A MILLION!!! You're an absolute legend. Thank you for all your hard work. One of the best things to happen to me today!
Krug

Post by Krug »

I was surprised when browsing an old post and found that photos seemed to be restored. Great job!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Great news Wethoe, will be great to have the board back as it was.
Regards to you!
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Great news! Also thanks @wetshoe for providing us an awesome place for all of us. Appreciate the work you do.
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
haithar

Post by haithar »

Wow wonderful news
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Happy to hear you had a backup kicking around. While no loss is would be a better outcome than some loss of the more recent stuff, at least losing only the most recent stuff is far better than losing it all.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Really thanks you for the backup !