Need a little help.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Pumpsfetish

Need a little help.

Post by Pumpsfetish »

Along with a shoe fetish I have always enjoyed dressing up for masturbation and sex. I love wearing heels, tights, stockings, over the knee socks, lingerie, latex/pleather items and such. Even the odd roleplaying outfit. Anything I would consider sexy on a woman is something I like to wear.

I have mentioned all of this to my partner and once or twice a week for the last 2 months I have asked her to "demand/ask" me to dress up for her and to take charge. She said she was fine with me doing it but as it wasn't something she had done before she didn't want to react badly when she saw me like that for the first time so was slightly worried. Until Saturday she hadn't taken the massive neon signed hints and done this.

We got back home at around 2am from a night out with friends and I asked her to dominate me a bit. She started well and tied me to the bed and started rubbing her shoes and nylon clad feet all over me and shoving them in my mouth while she used a vibrator on herself. Then she said I should get changed into something sexy before we carry on. I went and put on a pair of crotchless tights, black latex corset/top and my stripper heels. She said I looked good and carried on as before but slowly she seemed to lose momentum and didn't really know what to do next. I could see and feel it all happening and thought she was about to completely lose her confidence so I quickly turned the tables, "broke" out of the restraints and started to be the dominate one instead.
I salvaged the night and she was satisfied.

She said she enjoyed me dressing up and seeing how happy and turned on it made me really got her going too. I happy being the predominantly dominant one in the bedroom but would like her to take control every now and again but don't know what to suggest to help her do this.
Any ideas?
Pantyhoserunner

Re: Need a little help.

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

That’s a delicate situation but you two seem to have an understanding.

Perhaps some mild positive reaffirming here and there over time will give her the confidence she needs to build up yet.

I’m no love guru by any stretch of the imagination but I do know the more I praise and support my partners the more they over time become confident and eager to play.

Don’t smother but drop appreciated compliments on her actions during the act or anything that could boost her up.

Not sure if that helps or makes it more complicated 🤔
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
juckni

Re: Need a little help.

Post by juckni »

Go on smoothly, don't be pushy.
You got a nice girl there.
Now ask HER what SHE likes!
It's taking AND giving.

I recommend watching Erika Lust movies together