My summer intern (pics link fixed)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FLshoeguy

My summer intern (pics link fixed)

Post by FLshoeguy »

Melinda was a fresh-out-of-college intern for my company in the early 2000s. She was from Indiana, cornfed and well-marbled. She was gorgeous and had the sexiest feet, which sported a toe ring on her left foot, second toe. God, I wanted to try to suck the ring off her toe. Alas, I never did.

One night, while I worked late, I had to get something from her desk, and I noticed she left a pair of her sandals there, which she never did. I took the opporunity to liberate them back to my office, where I jacked a nice load onto them. It felt so good to finally unload on her shoes, which she wore in the office the next day and you could see my dried cum underneath her toes. I managed to get a few pictures of my cum on her shoes, which I will try to find and share here.

Then, 10 years passed without anything. One day, having since moved on to a new company, she posted a couple photos on social media discussing her shoes and feet, and she held a fairly robust conversation with her new female coworkers about the topic. She loves her shoes and feet, and knows how attractive they are to certain men. I wanted to jump in and say I was one of them, but I didn't have that kind of relationship with her. Still, I managed to snag a couple relevant photos for my own, um, "use" later, and I want to share them here.

https://imgur.com/a/JDqHwc4
Last edited by FLshoeguy on Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sgroentje

Re: My summer intern

Post by Sgroentje »

Nice story, oof must have been exciting to see her wear the cum filled sandals. Sadly the pictures wont load, no pun intented
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
FLshoeguy

Re: My summer intern (pics link fixed)

Post by FLshoeguy »

Swear to God, I would have guessed I'd have had more responses to this post -- especially since I fixed the picture link.
bemaddog

Post by bemaddog »

Yeah me too. I admit to just bookmarking it. But definitely some hot stuff. Love the mules you blasted
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:36 am Melinda was a fresh-out-of-college intern for my company in the early 2000s. She was from Indiana, cornfed and well-marbled. She was gorgeous and had the sexiest feet, which sported a toe ring on her left foot, second toe. God, I wanted to try to suck the ring off her toe. Alas, I never did.

One night, while I worked late, I had to get something from her desk, and I noticed she left a pair of her sandals there, which she never did. I took the opporunity to liberate them back to my office, where I jacked a nice load onto them. It felt so good to finally unload on her shoes, which she wore in the office the next day and you could see my dried cum underneath her toes. I managed to get a few pictures of my cum on her shoes, which I will try to find and share here.

Then, 10 years passed without anything. One day, having since moved on to a new company, she posted a couple photos on social media discussing her shoes and feet, and she held a fairly robust conversation with her new female coworkers about the topic. She loves her shoes and feet, and knows how attractive they are to certain men. I wanted to jump in and say I was one of them, but I didn't have that kind of relationship with her. Still, I managed to snag a couple relevant photos for my own, um, "use" later, and I want to share them here.

https://imgur.com/a/JDqHwc4
awesome story man. Probably a lack of responses because the activity has been low since the whole picture delete thing.
guido

Post by guido »

What an amazing story! Thanks for sharing your experience and the pics. Very hot!!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

A story we all wish we could experience, very hot. Especially to see her wearing the shoes you cummed the next day. Of course we all think she noticed the cum and yet wore them that way to help her fantasize someone was fucking off on her shoes.
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Great Encounter.
Would be a dream to score a pair like that
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like an incredible experience. I would have loved to be in that position myself.
guido

Post by guido »

Wow! Amazing story and great photos. Thanks for sharing this!