3D printed fuck shoe

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FredMartin78

3D printed fuck shoe

Post by FredMartin78 »

Dear all,

I have a crazy idea to use my talents as designer and 3D printing to create such high heel wedges but modify them so that you can have a shoejob with your best piece rubbing under the sole or heel or front of foot and shoe. Basically creating a cavity right under the foot so that you can fuck it while wearing it.

I would add some padded material to make it comfy and easy to clean. I can scale it to fit any size.

If I make a prototype, who would be ready to test drive them with your partner and help me develop something working and enjoyable ?

https://i.imgur.com/rVN8Dmg.jpg
FredMartin78

Re: 3D printed fuck shoe

Post by FredMartin78 »

I can also replicate those without issue

dingding100

Post by dingding100 »

Any STL's? I've been wanting to make the second picture, shankless heels for my partner for a longggg time!
--------------------------------------
"...I hear the *click, click, click* of her high heels, I instinctively turn my head.
She catches me staring at her feet. She smiles. Married all these years and my
wife still gives me whiplash..."

~ding
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

I can develop them but only if people show interest. Looks like you do. What size is she ?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

FredMartin78 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:00 am Dear all,

I have a crazy idea to use my talents as designer and 3D printing to create such high heel wedges but modify them so that you can have a shoejob with your best piece rubbing under the sole or heel or front of foot and shoe. Basically creating a cavity right under the foot so that you can fuck it while wearing it.

I would add some padded material to make it comfy and easy to clean. I can scale it to fit any size.

If I make a prototype, who would be ready to test drive them with your partner and help me develop something working and enjoyable ?

https://i.imgur.com/rVN8Dmg.jpg
There was a website I ran into a few years back where they were developing some Sex shoes that had silicone cutouts in the arch and front foot area so you fuck them while wearing..
Sofar they never started selling yet .
I'll see if I can find it again and post link here
lover88

Post by lover88 »

thats an awesome idea
feetinheelsaddict.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

That’s exactly the idea I have :) well looks like I’m not the first one. But now I have a challenge to overcome.

So I need amateurs willing to test run prototypes for me.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

FredMartin78 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:35 am That’s exactly the idea I have :) well looks like I’m not the first one. But now I have a challenge to overcome.

So I need amateurs willing to test run prototypes for me.
I'm up for it!!
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

What shoe size do you need ?