3D printed fuck shoe

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mflorest3

Re: 3D printed fuck shoe

Post by mflorest3 »

FredMartin78 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:16 am What shoe size do you need ?
Probably around a size 8 in women's
dingding100

Post by dingding100 »

FredMartin78 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:01 am I can develop them but only if people show interest. Looks like you do. What size is she ?
She's women's size 11.
--------------------------------------
"...I hear the *click, click, click* of her high heels, I instinctively turn my head.
She catches me staring at her feet. She smiles. Married all these years and my
wife still gives me whiplash..."

~ding
Heels7

Post by Heels7 »

Wow great ideas love the look of both them. My missus would definitely be up for that but she's a size 7 if any good?
dingding100

Post by dingding100 »

Any word on this OP? Cause, damn, you've got a lot of us interested.

DD
"...I hear the *click, click, click* of her high heels, I instinctively turn my head.

~ding
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Heels7 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:32 pm Wow great ideas love the look of both them. My missus would definitely be up for that but she's a size 7 if any good?
Contact me in mp we can exchange email addresses to further discuss that project together
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

The shank-less wedge design draft is ready in size 8-9 for amateurs to try out !

I am not working on a design to integrate a stroker (masturbator) opened on top half going through the sole or toes so that you could fuck the shoe from the side while contacting your partners sole or toes. Another version will have the full stroker integrated in the wedge without contacting your partner’s foot so that it can be also used so

What do you think ?

I need models and couples to try my prototypes out
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Cool design very neat! Would like to be the test cock just need a model xD
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

FredMartin78 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:18 pm The shank-less wedge design draft is ready in size 8-9 for amateurs to try out !

I am not working on a design to integrate a stroker (masturbator) opened on top half going through the sole or toes so that you could fuck the shoe from the side while contacting your partners sole or toes. Another version will have the full stroker integrated in the wedge without contacting your partner’s foot so that it can be also used so

What do you think ?

I need models and couples to try my prototypes out
Hello! I know 2 girls atm with size 8-9 US feet. I am sure one of them can help. I live in America. contact me at devourer.of.solz@gmail
dingding100

Post by dingding100 »

Will you supply the GCode or the STL's so we can make this prototype and help out?

~ding