WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Post by Wetshoe »

bowens wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:36 am Please tell me you didn't permanently delete everything.

In an afternoon, someone with mid level programming ability would have been able to write a scanner that either finds offending posts or provides a list of hashes given a list of file names.
I had 24 hours. Not one afternoon from now. But if you do have someone with mid level programming ability on call, willing to work on a free site, I have a lot of work for them :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

shoe73mad wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:30 am I also want to say that i appreciate the efforts of the admins all these years.
Only thing that they got afraid too much with this issue of southern charms. Personally, dont think they would proceed to shut down a forum. But, maybe i'm wrong.
However, "we" could handle it differently.
One question, after all photos were deleted, we can not restart posting new photos?
To clarify, Southern Charms complained to my server hosting company. The hosting company would have shut down the server within 24 hours had I not solved the problem. So it has nothing to do with me being afraid. I'm afraid of nothing. I'm Wetshoe :)

Yes, you can post photos. As I suggested, host them anywhere else in the cloud, and you can embed them here.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

footboydaddy wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:21 am
Sudsey wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:11 pm Hey Wetshoe,
You are getting a lot of undeserved hate for something that was someone else’s fault. It is everything that’s wrong with the world today - no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

I just wanted to say that I understand your actions and I completely agree with them.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate everything you have done for this community and I will not be going anywhere.
This! Thank you Wetshoe for supporting the shoe fucker community for all those years!
Thank you too. Always nice to feel appreciated around here. Especially on this thread :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lwcumdry wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:27 am Wonderful job over the years on this site. It was a great run. End of an era. Thank you for everything
Thanks for cumming :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:43 am
Slingbackshoes wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:24 am
Ken_Masters31 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:32 pm Guys, following the aftermath of the "Noah's Ark-esque" cataclysm of archived pictures, it's clear we need to decide as a community with regards to where we go from here. A lot of suggestions have been throw around in the past few days, with some suggesting staying on this forum, other forums, various hosting websites, telegram, kik, etc. Some also appear to be saying goodbye forever and going private with their fetish or contributions. We can't have the latter. We have too many valuable members and contributors for us all to go our separate ways. The community will become too divided and spread out. Let's come to agreement on what we want to do or where we want to gather from here on in.
Your are right and your attitude is right as well.

Furthermore: I have the feeling that the Administrator of this forum, Wetshoe, is not even caring much about the issue and this does simply mean that he first is not interested much in the fate of the forum itself, which, in turn, is more or less slowly going to die.

IT'S A REAL PITY!
Nevertheless, I wish to thank you the Administrator (Wetshoe) for having created and managed this forum for so many years, and for creating such a UNIQUE forum on the WEB which was really amazing and inspiring and connecting people from all around the world loving such fetishes.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Thanks for cumming :)
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:36 am
converselover110 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:26 am This was another huge blow, especially after older material from before 2010 when wethighheels was finally taken down.

Just another addition to the rapidly growing list of shoe fetish related lost media I guess.

Do understand why it was done, especially with the unreasonably short time frame given. Hopefully what original material can be recovered can be.
wethighheels.com is still up
It might be, but the original discussion forum pics (i.e. prior to 2010) with it are gone. Going to the discussion forum redirects to the muddy high heels site. I think part of the issue is that the older pics are calling from a URL that doesn't exist anymore.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

A general message to all of you. Especially the ones who may not have read the reason why pics are gone. My hosting company would have turned this server off in 24 hours had I not solved the problem. There are hundreds of GB of photos. Now I know I'm an extremely talented person, with a large penis, as you can all see from the logo pic above, which I don't know why is still there, but after some thought, removing the photos and disabling the upload function was the only way I could think of to save the forum. It was an ongoing problem. Had I only deleted the photos and someone posted more in 23 1/2 hours, forum gone.

All of you who are pissed and leaving, I understand. Sorry to see you go. You'll be receiving your refund checks in the mail.

As for the future of the site, I have been for the past couple years wanting to rewrite it so it provides a better experience and is more spam control, but of course I don't have unlimited time so that may never happen. Anyone programmers willing to help, of course it would be much appreciated and perhaps actually get this to happen. I do have backups from a few years ago so although recent photos are gone, the old stuff is still intact. Of course there is no way to put it back online until some serious programming hours have been spent, which again, may or may not happen.

I do plan to keep the site open, and yes, you can still embed photos in your posts as long as you host the photos elsewhere. As far as I know, this will solve the copyright issue since any violations will happen elsewhere so one bad apple can't bring this whole server down. I'm sure you can all share cloud storage ideas and photo embedding instructions as I know there are plenty of free options. So that the info doesn't get lost, perhaps I should separate this thread into two: 1. How to post photos on this forum. 2. Wetshoe sucks.

:)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:48 am Thanks for the appreciation. I was starting to feel like Putin around here :)
I understand why everyone's pissed tho. I'd be too.
:D
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:25 pm A general message to all of you. Especially the ones who may not have read the reason why pics are gone. My hosting company would have turned this server off in 24 hours had I not solved the problem. There are hundreds of GB of photos. Now I know I'm an extremely talented person, with a large penis, as you can all see from the logo pic above, which I don't know why is still there, but after some thought, removing the photos and disabling the upload function was the only way I could think of to save the forum. It was an ongoing problem. Had I only deleted the photos and someone posted more in 23 1/2 hours, forum gone.

All of you who are pissed and leaving, I understand. Sorry to see you go. You'll be receiving your refund checks in the mail.

As for the future of the site, I have been for the past couple years wanting to rewrite it so it provides a better experience and is more spam control, but of course I don't have unlimited time so that may never happen. Anyone programmers willing to help, of course it would be much appreciated and perhaps actually get this to happen. I do have backups from a few years ago so although recent photos are gone, the old stuff is still intact. Of course there is no way to put it back online until some serious programming hours have been spent, which again, may or may not happen.

I do plan to keep the site open, and yes, you can still embed photos in your posts as long as you host the photos elsewhere. As far as I know, this will solve the copyright issue since any violations will happen elsewhere so one bad apple can't bring this whole server down. I'm sure you can all share cloud storage ideas and photo embedding instructions as I know there are plenty of free options. So that the info doesn't get lost, perhaps I should separate this thread into two: 1. How to post photos on this forum. 2. Wetshoe sucks.

"Now I know I'm an extremely talented person, with a large penis"

Hey man, you are above all very modest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

louislu

Post by louislu »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:25 pm A general message to all of you. Especially the ones who may not have read the reason why pics are gone. My hosting company would have turned this server off in 24 hours had I not solved the problem. There are hundreds of GB of photos. Now I know I'm an extremely talented person, with a large penis, as you can all see from the logo pic above, which I don't know why is still there, but after some thought, removing the photos and disabling the upload function was the only way I could think of to save the forum. It was an ongoing problem. Had I only deleted the photos and someone posted more in 23 1/2 hours, forum gone.

...I have been a loyal contributing member on this great site for the last 7 years, so I genuinely volunteer for your call to any programming help
...my background is computer science engineering, with a specialty in database and network programming, and scripting all sorts of administration tasks, and responding to all sorts of emergencies including acting on DMCA protection, takedown, and cease-and-desist orders delivered on short notice
...I have also been involved in Yahoo Groups moderation