WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoehumper wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:55 pm could we alternately use the Discord? very few do, but most pictures could be posted on there..
Discord is hit or miss. I had started to follow one that only lasted a few weeks when some started to post family members feet and shoe cumming. It got taken down a long with anyone following it. All those accounts got deactivated. I never signed up again.
dru604

Post by dru604 »

Sad that the pics are gone as i've been a member since 2009

I think one alternative is to use Discord however it will take a lot of man power to create and monitor each specific channel. I think it's safe to say, most of us don't have the time to commit to being a volunteer admin for it to run well on discord. Even with rules on Discord, there are always "those" that come in and don't real rules and post things that shouldn't be posted IE: pics of peoples faces and kids. Even in this forum, there seems to be some junk and a lot of "pay" me to see stuff. Discord can work but it's going to take an extreme amount of effort with rules and moderators in place. I wouldn't be surprised if this forum has had "outside eyes" on us.
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hey Wetshoe,
You are getting a lot of undeserved hate for something that was someone else’s fault. It is everything that’s wrong with the world today - no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

I just wanted to say that I understand your actions and I completely agree with them.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate everything you have done for this community and I will not be going anywhere.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Sudsey post_id=1177801 time=1658362304 user_id=35]
Hey Wetshoe,
You are getting a lot of undeserved hate for something that was someone else’s fault. It is everything that’s wrong with the world today - no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

I just wanted to say that I understand your actions and I completely agree with them.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate everything you have done for this community and I will not be going anywhere.
[/quote]

+ one. Appreciate your efforts Wetshoe :wink:
jd1

Post by jd1 »

The host gave only 24 hours to remove a long list of posts and files. And if not done, they would have suspended the server. The way this software stores files, there is no easy way to search. The filenames are hashed or something so there was no way to go through their whole list. The only solution I could come up with was to delete all the photos.
I don't know if this has been mentioned already. Apologies if so.

If they provided links I think you can run a filter on any image request, and if they are on the blacklist just sent back nothing, or a single blank pixel, or redirect to the homepage. That way all images can technically stay online, right where they were, but based on filtering the URL the webserver and PHP together decide if the image is allowed to load. Unreachable is as good as deleted. I hope you have a backup.

But also, if they provided a list, how come it's hard to just delete those files? It has to be possible to convert the given URL to the path of the file on the server. The opposite of that, getting the new URL for an uploaded image path, is what the forum does all the time. If you want my help DM me.

The site has to respect DMCA take downs, but just like YouTube/Twitter/Facebook we do have Safe Harbor. I think that means as long as we delete things upon request in a timely manner, we can allow user generated content which can sometimes be an illegally shared image. The 24 hours they set is probably unreasonable.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Bummer. All my pics were here. Couldn’t save on home pc. Over a decade of pics gone forever.
What other shoe/foot websites are out there?
I know of hotshoeshots and mousepad. Any other showing real girls out there? Nothing better then girls in the office and a hidden cam!
bowens

Post by bowens »

Please tell me you didn't permanently delete everything.

In an afternoon, someone with mid level programming ability would have been able to write a scanner that either finds offending posts or provides a list of hashes given a list of file names.
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

I also want to say that i appreciate the efforts of the admins all these years.
Only thing that they got afraid too much with this issue of southern charms. Personally, dont think they would proceed to shut down a forum. But, maybe i'm wrong.
However, "we" could handle it differently.
One question, after all photos were deleted, we can not restart posting new photos?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

giuseppeh wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:24 am Bummer. All my pics were here. Couldn’t save on home pc. Over a decade of pics gone forever.
What other shoe/foot websites are out there?
I know of hotshoeshots and mousepad. Any other showing real girls out there? Nothing better then girls in the office and a hidden cam!
Me too...over a decade of pics gone. I doesn't bother me they all were lost but I had put it all here to share my shoe cumming journey over the years. Sad to see it all gone. Since I didn't need or want the backups of it I can't start it over again. I just enjoyed all the comments I'd still get of people that followed me over the years and how they enjoyed what I did. I no longer have access to offices and such to all the shoes I've cum in. I just have 2 friends that trample me and give me their shoes but what made my threads so exciting was all the shoes I had access to before. Oh well.
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

Sudsey wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:11 pm Hey Wetshoe,

This! Thank you Wetshoe for supporting the shoe fucker community for all those years!