WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All.

Sadly I had to delete all the photos users uploaded to this forum and here is the reason.

Southern Charms complained to my server host about copyright violations due to user posts. The host gave only 24 hours to remove a long list of posts and files. And if not done, they would have suspended the server. The way this software stores files, there is no easy way to search. The filenames are hashed or something so there was no way to go through their whole list. The only solution I could come up with was to delete all the photos. I also disabled the ability to upload new files so this does not happen again as it was already my 2nd warning for the same thing and I assume if it happened again there may have just closed the server.

So how do we share photos here in the future? At least until I find a better solution, what I would do is upload to any cloud storage service and link to the photos from here by using the IMG tags. I'm sure there are many free options. dropbox.com for example, is free for 2gb of storage. And external links do work. Whether they will give problems about adult material, I don't know. I assume others here know more about this than I do so you can share tips here. Advantage of doing it that way is, everyone's storage is separate, so if any copyright violations, the would only affect that person. Not the whole forum.

Sorry guys. If I knew a less destructive solution to save the forum I of course would have done it.

Wetshoe
Highheelfetish1967

Re: WHY ALL THE PHOTOS ARE GONE AND HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Post by Highheelfetish1967 »

Thanks for the information and will be more careful as what to post as not to cause an issue
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm Hi All.

Sadly I had to delete all the photos users uploaded to this forum and here is the reason.

Southern Charms complained to my server host about copyright violations due to user posts. The host gave only 24 hours to remove a long list of posts and files. And if not done, they would have suspended the server. The way this software stores files, there is no easy way to search. The filenames are hashed or something so there was no way to go through their whole list. The only solution I could come up with was to delete all the photos. I also disabled the ability to upload new files so this does not happen again as it was already my 2nd warning for the same thing and I assume if it happened again there may have just closed the server.

So how do we share photos here in the future? At least until I find a better solution, what I would do is upload to any cloud storage service and link to the photos from here by using the IMG tags. I'm sure there are many free options. dropbox.com for example, is free for 2gb of storage. And external links do work. Whether they will give problems about adult material, I don't know. I assume others here know more about this than I do so you can share tips here. Advantage of doing it that way is, everyone's storage is separate, so if any copyright violations, the would only affect that person. Not the whole forum.

Sorry guys. If I knew a less destructive solution to save the forum I of course would have done it.

Wetshoe
Hello fellow board members, I have noticed this and tbh it is probably for the best as you had to shrink your picture down to a super small size to upload it. I have tried a few different picture hosting sites and right now I use imgbb. They allow pics and gifs but I put my album on private so that the wrong person does not see it. Also I try to be smart about my post by not including faces or stolen pictures from facebook or insta because those pictures have "ID"s on them. Because this forum is also so diverse, I try not to post the wrong category content in the wrong place. Since anyone can look at this forum without having a membership, Anyone can see your pictures and cause more grief for Wetshoe. Just be smart about your post and remember that web hosting sites are very sensitive about adult content.

here is a couple examples, There are posted just as Wetshoe described by using the "img" option and putting the link between it. I try to make some big enough for viewers to enjoy but, if you really want to you can make your picture take up the whole screen, or make it small and once you click on it, it will be big.

Image Image
albers1

Imagehoster,Videohoster 2022

Post by albers1 »

Comprehensive List for alternative media hosting, mature content friendly as of 2022

:arrow: imgbb
:arrow: imgur
:arrow: erome
:arrow: newtumbl

list will be updated
Magnetize3856

Post by Magnetize3856 »

Do you by chance have any recent backups? If so, maybe we can get a torrent going for everyone. Even if we can't sort the filenames, I think it could still be a good resource. I would be willing to seed indefinitely.
Conway12

Post by Conway12 »

Dam shame just found site and was starting to enjoy which copyright is all BS remember what happened to Napster well to day you can get any song you want and they can not stop you it not down loading any more it file conversion been doing it for 15 years now and Copyright cannot stop you copyright can you get involved
So most likely something like that will happen here Always copyright next think they get over on us but you know in the end they always lose
pink_tongue

Post by pink_tongue »

Well, that sucks haha. +1 on the backup, there were some absolute gems.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

This was another huge blow, especially after older material from before 2010 when wethighheels was finally taken down.

Just another addition to the rapidly growing list of shoe fetish related lost media I guess.

Do understand why it was done, especially with the unreasonably short time frame given. Hopefully what original material can be recovered can be.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

this is really disappointing
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Is there any chances that they can fix this problem? I feel awfully disappointed it’s like a nightmare when I wake up all of The threads that I created suddenly vanished I didn’t even save even one picture I hate this so much! :cry: :( I’m still hoping that they can find a solution to repair everything