FB marketplace story

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

GirlShoeCummer

FB marketplace story

Post by GirlShoeCummer »

Hi
i was looking through facebook maketplace for some nice heels to buy one day, and i message this girl who posted some nice heels up and we started chatting about my interest in shoes and what i like to do with them, and found out she was very open-minded and agree to meet and let me dress up in her clothes and brought my heels along and let me cum in her shoes than wear them back barefoot, sadly her partner wasn't happy about this so this ended about after the 6th meet up i have some pictures of the shoes i had pleasure to use and watch her wear them barefoot after, the meetups were after we both finished work so alot of pleasure sniffing them too as sometimes she wore them barefoot while at work while it was warm

her black shoes
Screenshot_20210128-011328_Gallery.jpg
her friend shoes (which i used also and she wore back barefoot too just aliitle too big for her
Screenshot_20210128-011303_Gallery.jpg
her pink trainers (she changed jobs and wore trainers)
received_478434889953897.jpeg
she sent me a picture of inside the pink trainers after a couple of visits
received_260495889124951.jpeg
her black work trainers
received_544223450277327.jpeg
didn't get many pictures of the black ones but the pink trainers was most used and all of them smelled great while i creamed the other one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.