Wife’s shoes at dogging site

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mcmikey46

Wife’s shoes at dogging site

Post by Mcmikey46 »

12 guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sw18

Re: Wife’s shoes at dogging site

Post by sw18 »

That’s fucking hot!!! More pics/details?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

yeah what's the story, did you set it up or just go down there on the off chance?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Yes. Please tell us. Does she even know? Any pics of it happening??
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

We were down there by chance just to check it out obviously being a shoe perv I got her to dangle her feet out the car window why she wanked me off some guys stood around watching one was touching her foot and shoe I said carry on and use it next thing it was on the floor and guys all jerked off over it and she chucked them out a sandal she had in the back of the car they were absolutely covered in cum lol , obviously I made her wear one of each while I drove home, she shocked me to be honest she was actually really turned on wearing them , we got in the house her still wearing one of each a heel and a sandal and I absolutely shagged fuck out of her , as you can imagine I’ve left them sticky
sw18

Post by sw18 »

That’s so hot! Did you leave the cum covered heel and sandal behind?
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

Did you read it all? She wore them home
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

That's very hot but how come you didn't take any pictures of her slipping them on or wearing them home in the car or when you got home.
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

I didn’t, I was actually quite in shock and quite horny lol
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Mcmikey46 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:00 pm I didn’t, I was actually quite in shock and quite horny lol
I wish dogging was a thing where I live. Any plans to take her and her sexy shoes back there?