Cum on my shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Ken_Masters31

Re: Cum on my shoes

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

garmentseller01 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:29 pm I just said i was NOT trans. i’m a biological female and tend to stay that way. What’s offensive is you assuming someone’s gender by the look of their acrylic nails, which are FAKE nails incase you didn’t know, they’re not intended to look real. Not that i owe it to you, but ive had eczema on my hands my entire life, making them look quite rough and wrinkly compared to another woman’s hands. I don’t need to prove to you that i’m a woman & you don’t need to be under my post telling people i’m transgender. if anyone is concerned they should ask, not assume in the way that you did because it’s quite tacky.
So you're saying you made a mistake in a PM to another forum member and that you're NOT a trans? Why would you then ask if it was a problem in the same message? That doesn't make any sense.

Unless you can upload a picture of your hairy twat with your forum name written on a post-it next to it, I'm gonna call BS shemale antics all day.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

garmentseller01 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:29 pm I just said i was NOT trans. i’m a biological female and tend to stay that way. What’s offensive is you assuming someone’s gender by the look of their acrylic nails, which are FAKE nails incase you didn’t know, they’re not intended to look real. Not that i owe it to you, but ive had eczema on my hands my entire life, making them look quite rough and wrinkly compared to another woman’s hands. I don’t need to prove to you that i’m a woman & you don’t need to be under my post telling people i’m transgender. if anyone is concerned they should ask, not assume in the way that you did because it’s quite tacky.
Dude come on. Again im not attacking you for being trans thats cool do ya thing but at least let it be known because not everyone is into trans content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Mr.m6 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:22 pm
Dude come on. Again im not attacking you for being trans thats cool do ya thing but at least let it be known because not everyone is into trans content.
LOL unreal. :roll:
Last edited by Ken_Masters31 on Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strakka

Post by strakka »

Lol the cat's pretty much out of the bag on this one :lol: :roll:
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Roler wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:05 am
Ken_Masters31 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:50 pm Pictures from your other posts suggest you have "man" hands. Are you just some dude looking to make a quick buck off forum members, whilst satisfying some kind of cross dressing/homo erotic fantasy of other men lusting over you? Can you prove that you're actually a woman?
Disgusting...
Isn't it though? I can never understand people who try to keep up a lie. Guess we won't be seeing "her" around these parts anymore. "She" was last active on 03/02/22 and has obviously seen this thread since then :lol: