Got a favorite shoe brand?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lijones

Re: Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by lijones »

Comfort plus
Predictions
Keds
Dearfoams
A new day
Universal thread
Time and tru
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

In case you couldn't tell by my name...I like keds and louboutins the best. But anything patent is also a huge turn on.
hogl

Post by hogl »

I agree with Wetshoe. Most of all I am attracted to the shoe abuse and their destruction. And it doesn't matter how - making heels wet and dirty or filling it with cum. But cheap shoes are not as beautiful and high quality, and withstand much less play with them. There's something special about destroying good branded shoes that were designed to decorate a woman's wardrobe and be worn only on special occasions. I like European brands such as Gabor, Ecco, Ara and especially Hogl.
Jamie2204

Post by Jamie2204 »

alexander112003 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:04 pm
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:30 am Omg guys! There are some seriously impressive pictures here! I love seeing big hard cocks inside of heels and making a big mess! It turns me on so much πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦

I’d love to DM with you on my OF page, Be warned though, when I get horny I will insist on seeing your erect cock! That’s just my thing πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ†

DM me on my page for a real good time and maybe we can help each other reach an awesome climax together!

Link is at the bottom πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
DMed her yesterday and it’s 100% worth it. She is amazing, willing to send photos and videos of her sexy heels. And it’s free to start
I can also confirm that this is very worthwhile. She’s classy, but also very naughty. Content is worth it and the DM’s are unreal.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

A pair of high heeled snakeskin Sandy Shoes strappy sandals was the first pair I ever came in as a teenager.
Candies slides/mules.
Vintage Cherokee mules are my favorites.
I've got a few pairs which show a lot of wear and special scent that tells you the slides have seen moist often.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Loubs

Choos

Public desire ( slutty styles

Boohoo

New look ( real slutty

Dune

Amtosphere
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Wow. Back in the late 70's my then MIL wore open toe wedge sandals like those shown above, always with pantyhose. Back then I was 20 and she was 40. I thought she was old back then but I didn't know woman really reach their sexual prime in their 40's. She was prudish, heavily into the Pentecostal faith, but yet she always dressed very well and had a curvy full milf shape. Back then I'd mess around with her pantyhose weekly, she always left them in her bedroom or in the laundry and I'd jack off into them many many times. I'd wear her pantyhose and shoes, cumming into her pantyhose but never thought to fuck her shoes and cum in them. Sure wish I had though, as I would have been sitting next to her in church, checking out her nyloned feet and shoes. If I had cum in them her feet would have been on my cum weekly.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nike
tonho1234

Post by tonho1234 »

Melissa
reebok_luvr

Post by reebok_luvr »

I don't have a brand of heels or boots that I fancy one pair over another.
Knee-high or over the knee boots drive me nuts. Luckily I have a few friends, my wife allows me to play with their boots when they wear them.
Sneakers are another story. Reebok Freestyle Hi have become my unicorn in 2022. I hardly see them anymore, but they are my favorite.
If I ever see the pink ones, I lose it.