Got a favorite shoe brand?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

AndiW

Re: Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by AndiW »

I love the classic knee high and overknee boots from buffalo.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

i prefer luxury brands like:
ferragamo
roger vivier
jimmy choo
louboutin
chanel
tory burch
rupert sanderson
gianvito rossi
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

bugzs_me wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:07 am i prefer luxury brands like:
ferragamo
roger vivier
jimmy choo
louboutin
chanel
tory burch
rupert sanderson
gianvito rossi
I couldn't have picked a better selection myself. Fantastic.
reebok_luvr

Post by reebok_luvr »

Krawfishy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:49 am sticking you dick in the shoe looks kind of uncomfortable to me. I am curious, has anyone ever tried to stuff a pocket pussy into one for self pleasure?
Get you a Princes Reebok or a Reebok Freestyle Hi, one that has been worn and with the soft cheese type of material used it will feel like a pocket pussy. 100%. Stick your dick in and grip it around the shaft and stroke it up and down, moving the skin around your dick with the shoe.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

reebok_luvr wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm
Krawfishy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:49 am sticking you dick in the shoe looks kind of uncomfortable to me. I am curious, has anyone ever tried to stuff a pocket pussy into one for self pleasure?
Get you a Princes Reebok or a Reebok Freestyle Hi, one that has been worn and with the soft cheese type of material used it will feel like a pocket pussy. 100%. Stick your dick in and grip it around the shaft and stroke it up and down, moving the skin around your dick with the shoe.
Also if your into leather heels, get a nice pointy pump that's seamlessly lined, lube up the insole (lotion works well) and slip your cock into it, pump away slowly and it'll feel soooo good.
klg300

Post by klg300 »

love fioni shoes, nina shoes, american eagle, vans, montego bay club ,steve madden, bamboo,dbdk and via uno
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Celebshoeman wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:46 am
reebok_luvr wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm
Also if your into leather heels, get a nice pointy pump that's seamlessly lined, lube up the insole (lotion works well) and slip your cock into it, pump away slowly and it'll feel soooo good.
I second this
Bootplayer

Post by Bootplayer »

Aurora/Brenda Zaro
Spanish Leather/Sergio Selcer
Loubs ofcourse…
...also charmed by heels!
Shropshirelad

Post by Shropshirelad »

Pleaser all the way for me. Started liking tajna heels too. But everything I’ve bought for my mrs is pleaser.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

For heels or boots it has to be...
New look
Top shop
River island
Faith
Dorothy perkins
For flats...
Clarks
Next