Got a favorite shoe brand?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Reefan1981

Re: Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by Reefan1981 »

reebok_luvr wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm
Krawfishy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:49 am sticking you dick in the shoe looks kind of uncomfortable to me. I am curious, has anyone ever tried to stuff a pocket pussy into one for self pleasure?
Get you a Princes Reebok or a Reebok Freestyle Hi, one that has been worn and with the soft cheese type of material used it will feel like a pocket pussy. 100%. Stick your dick in and grip it around the shaft and stroke it up and down, moving the skin around your dick with the shoe.
Yes, these are my favorite sneakers to play with by far!!
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

As a Women, I must say, as I buy a lot of designer heels, I am most excited when he cums in the Loubies
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

You make him very-very lucky !!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:00 pm For heels or boots it has to be...
New look
Top shop
River island
Faith
Dorothy perkins
For flats...
Clarks
Next
Lelli kelli
Heels and flats, have had a lot of fun with every one of those..
ilovegrandmas

Post by ilovegrandmas »

Nine West, Jante, and Naturalizer are some of my favorite brands. I really enjoy a simple pump or court style heel, anything 4” or under. Low heels and kitten heels for sure, and anything with a bow, or buckle on the toe. I also love a good T-strap.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I agree. My wife has many pairs of older Aerosoles, and some are actually sexy, some in a chunky funky way. Just this last Sunday night my wife came into the living room wearing a nightie. I suggested some shoes to, ah, keep her feet warm. She said go for it. Brought in a pair of Aerosole strappy sandals that showed nice teo cleavage, nice arch to finger fuck and showed her pretty toes. Another good hit fuck with heels by my face while I pushed in hard and cumming.
lesyeuxdeneenee

Post by lesyeuxdeneenee »

My favorite brands are:

Icone
Gianmarco Lorenzi
Santa Cruz
Di Marni
RoSa
Valentini Sarah
Les Baisers des Etoiles
Loriblu
Il Giardino dei Prinicpi
Bootplayer

Post by Bootplayer »

Any pcs of your wife aerosoles? I’m a visualiser…
...also charmed by heels!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Some on Adultism.com, and Hotshoeshots.com, as Droid1959
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nike