Got a favorite shoe brand?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by Wetshoe »

Designer leather pumps and boots are my favorite. In addition to shoejobs, I also like seeing the shoes abused a bit, and it's just so much more decadent when they are hot and expensive.
feetshoes

Post by feetshoes »

It' s beautiful Slinkyhells !
I love your shoes and pictures. She has alwys mervelous.
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

New look has to be up there for me too. Purely due to their popularity in the U.K. they seem to get the sluttyness just right and being high street the young women like to wear them on nights out. I’ve had a lot of fun with the faith brand too. My wife has a lot of faith shoes from years back which I’m lucky enough to enjoy. I have a bit of a thing for Aldo’s too, such soft leather and great styles on offer. πŸ˜€

Post by 001 »

Usually a vintage or even antique pump. Those 1930s styles are so sexy. My favourite brand by far is Bective. But coming into the 1950s/60s Into for Holmes, Norvic, Russell and Bromley, Clarks and of course still Bective to name but a few; however I have loads of other brands. Into the 1970s and 1980s it has to be Marks and Spencer classic pumps. I have had several colleagues wear these back in the day and they are so beautiful. In modern times I like Renata an Italian brand, very soft and sexy.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Omg guys! There are some seriously impressive pictures here! I love seeing big hard cocks inside of heels and making a big mess! It turns me on so much πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦

I’d love to DM with you on my OF page, Be warned though, when I get horny I will insist on seeing your erect cock! That’s just my thing πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ†

DM me on my page for a real good time and maybe we can help each other reach an awesome climax together!

Link is at the bottom πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
alexander112003

Post by alexander112003 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:30 am Omg guys! There are some seriously impressive pictures here! I love seeing big hard cocks inside of heels and making a big mess! It turns me on so much πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦

I’d love to DM with you on my OF page, Be warned though, when I get horny I will insist on seeing your erect cock! That’s just my thing πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ†

DM me on my page for a real good time and maybe we can help each other reach an awesome climax together!

Link is at the bottom πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
DMed her yesterday and it’s 100% worth it. She is amazing, willing to send photos and videos of her sexy heels. And it’s free to start
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

I go thru phases but right now my Favorite is Pleaser. They just make a great quality, sexy shoe. oddly enough, I do not have a lot of pictures/videos of them. Just some that feel good. Anything with a smooth soft sole usually.
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

As far as relatively affordable heels, ALDO makes sexy fucking shoes. Also, Onlymaker/Yolkomo/Richaelnana brands from Amazon have super sexy shoes too for cheap
jon42

Post by jon42 »

There's something wonderfully decadent about Loubs, and those are probably our favourites, though I'm with Wetshoe that most designer heels fill the same space of overly-expensive but delightful playthings.

I'm more about style, classic courts / pumps, than the brand though. Any brand can do those well.
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

sticking you dick in the shoe looks kind of uncomfortable to me. I am curious, has anyone ever tried to stuff a pocket pussy into one for self pleasure?