Workship wife's heels and legs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wamfan50
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by wamfan50 »

Like the shoes! :mrgreen:
tysiek33
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by tysiek33 »

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:00 am Wow! You are truly lucky; she looks amazing in those !
Thanks. Stay patient and I'll try to throw a lot photos of her high heels and feet to keep you happy. If you're interested, feel free to post photos of you tribute my wife's heels or legs.
wamfan50 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 am Like the shoes! :mrgreen:
Keep watching, she has a lot of heels, and i would like to show you all collection

What can i Say? Just keeping her horny, wet and happy. Wish me luck, and some footjob or heeljob today :twisted: Yes Yes, thats me licking her bare pussy moment before we left :twisted:
51848564194_785c6c2f2d_z.jpg

Some extra pic of her sexy legs
51848894575_803828a6c5_z.jpg

And the last one, i'm thinking about buy for her some leopard heels, close as this one pair that i found on forum.
F2A1947A-E9D0-4206-B9E3-3C25EF256CCF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
dangeroussail
Posts: 4553
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by dangeroussail »

tysiek33 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:07 am
Newfootlover wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:00 am Wow! You are truly lucky; she looks amazing in those !
Thanks. Stay patient and I'll try to throw a lot photos of her high heels and feet to keep you happy. If you're interested, feel free to post photos of you tribute my wife's heels or legs.
wamfan50 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 am Like the shoes! :mrgreen:
Keep watching, she has a lot of heels, and i would like to show you all collection

What can i Say? Just keeping her horny, wet and happy. Wish me luck, and some footjob or heeljob today :twisted: Yes Yes, thats me licking her bare pussy moment before we left :twisted:

51848564194_785c6c2f2d_z.jpg


Some extra pic of her sexy legs

51848894575_803828a6c5_z.jpg


And the last one, i'm thinking about buy for her some leopard heels, close as this one pair that i found on forum.

F2A1947A-E9D0-4206-B9E3-3C25EF256CCF.jpeg
That first photo she has taken in the mirror is amazing! Any others like it?
bellybash
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by bellybash »

Nice post! :D
Wizzboy
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by Wizzboy »

Nice pictures 😛
FredMartin78
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by FredMartin78 »

tysiek33 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:44 pm Hello everyone, I've waited a long time to add a post here. I enjoy playing with high heels, mostly on my wife's feet, kissing them, licking them, but I have never been brave enough to cum on them. Every day I try to keep my wife's heels in great condition, I clean and polish them, they just look like new every day.

Yesterday, happend something I dreamed since I discovered my fetish and I feel I have to share it with you, but let's start from the beginning. :D Two days ago my wife came back from a company meeting in high heels which she only wore to play with me, it turned me on. I noticed that they got quite dirty with snow, ice and sand with salt. As soon as my wife fell asleep, I took shoes and went to wash them thoroughly. (she doesn't know about everything, she just knows that she turns me on a lot when she puts on high heels, but she doesn't know that sometimes I play with them or clean them thoroughly when my wife is not home)
Image

Image

Image


Today, after returning from work, she probably wanted to clean them herself, knowing that they had been very dirty recently. As soon as she took them out of the wardrobe, she looked at me and asked, "Did you clean my heels?". I said "Yes baby, I saw they were dirty so I washed them." She put them on her feet without a word. It really excited me knowing they were freshly cleaned, plus she was wearing pantyhose, a short black skirt and a bright sweater. She direct start sucking my dick deep to the balls, I thought I wouldn't last a minute, grabbed her, put her on the bed and started fucking. I quickly finish on her legs, cum was flowing all the way to the high heels, the view was amazing, I did it for the first time. My dick was still hard as a rock, quickly went back to work and the wife was clearly surprised. Just as quickly I finished a second time, again on her legs, this time the sperm was flowing intensely down the feet and heels all the way to the ground, I wish I had taken pictures "after" but I was so excited that I didn't even think about it.

Here are some more pictures of these heels.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And one special, her legs in these heels are fucking killers :twisted:
Image
Amazing story, amazing heels and beautiful legs !
FredMartin78
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by FredMartin78 »

tysiek33 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:07 am
Newfootlover wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:00 am Wow! You are truly lucky; she looks amazing in those !
Thanks. Stay patient and I'll try to throw a lot photos of her high heels and feet to keep you happy. If you're interested, feel free to post photos of you tribute my wife's heels or legs.
wamfan50 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 am Like the shoes! :mrgreen:
Keep watching, she has a lot of heels, and i would like to show you all collection

What can i Say? Just keeping her horny, wet and happy. Wish me luck, and some footjob or heeljob today :twisted: Yes Yes, thats me licking her bare pussy moment before we left :twisted:

51848564194_785c6c2f2d_z.jpg


Some extra pic of her sexy legs

51848894575_803828a6c5_z.jpg


And the last one, i'm thinking about buy for her some leopard heels, close as this one pair that i found on forum.

F2A1947A-E9D0-4206-B9E3-3C25EF256CCF.jpeg
You don’t know how much I want to see a shoejob with these leopard heels and your amazing wife
Neomicha
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by Neomicha »

tysiek33 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:44 pm Hello everyone, I've waited a long time to add a post here. I enjoy playing with high heels, mostly on my wife's feet, kissing them, licking them, but I have never been brave enough to cum on them. Every day I try to keep my wife's heels in great condition, I clean and polish them, they just look like new every day.

Yesterday, happend something I dreamed since I discovered my fetish and I feel I have to share it with you, but let's start from the beginning. :D Two days ago my wife came back from a company meeting in high heels which she only wore to play with me, it turned me on. I noticed that they got quite dirty with snow, ice and sand with salt. As soon as my wife fell asleep, I took shoes and went to wash them thoroughly. (she doesn't know about everything, she just knows that she turns me on a lot when she puts on high heels, but she doesn't know that sometimes I play with them or clean them thoroughly when my wife is not home)
Image

Image

Image


Today, after returning from work, she probably wanted to clean them herself, knowing that they had been very dirty recently. As soon as she took them out of the wardrobe, she looked at me and asked, "Did you clean my heels?". I said "Yes baby, I saw they were dirty so I washed them." She put them on her feet without a word. It really excited me knowing they were freshly cleaned, plus she was wearing pantyhose, a short black skirt and a bright sweater. She direct start sucking my dick deep to the balls, I thought I wouldn't last a minute, grabbed her, put her on the bed and started fucking. I quickly finish on her legs, cum was flowing all the way to the high heels, the view was amazing, I did it for the first time. My dick was still hard as a rock, quickly went back to work and the wife was clearly surprised. Just as quickly I finished a second time, again on her legs, this time the sperm was flowing intensely down the feet and heels all the way to the ground, I wish I had taken pictures "after" but I was so excited that I didn't even think about it.

Here are some more pictures of these heels.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And one special, her legs in these heels are fucking killers :twisted:
Image

Would love to put my cock inside that peep and cum inside them 😈😈😈
AndiW
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:25 am

Re: Workship wife's heels and legs

Post by AndiW »

Very nice legs and heels... Just enjoy Your wonderful lady!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lovershoes, saboti. and 10 guests