after hours worn

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

coprod3

after hours worn

Post by coprod3 »

after many hours of use, I fucked these beautiful heels of my wife and her of course

--- :twisted: :)

very hot kitten Jimmy Choos !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--
mflorest3

Re: after hours worn

Post by mflorest3 »

coprod3 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:40 am after many hours of use, I fucked these beautiful heels of my wife and her of course

Mmmmmm those shoes are hot!!!
They look like a good fuck!! Well worn!
mmn

Post by mmn »

Those shoes are sooo sexy!! So your wife wore those heels out for the day and then afterwards she also wore them while you and her had sex?

coprod3 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:40 am after many hours of use, I fucked these beautiful heels of my wife and her of course

footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Thank you for posting. Your wife has great taste in heels and her feet look amazing. Any chance you can insert your cock in your wife's heel into her pussy?
mini_IMG_4234.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

See that arch gap in between feet & her shoe?! Have her sit legs crossed showing that gap & knee beside & blow a massive load into that gap filling her shoe & have her strut around in them :)
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

Yes, it was a huge fuck with her and with her heels

----
mmn wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:29 pm Those shoes are sooo sexy!! So your wife wore those heels out for the day and then afterwards she also wore them while you and her had sex?

---

--
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmm what heels are so horny and hot :oops: :oops: :twisted:
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

Look that arch

Soo hot

Atlas wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:16 pm See that arch gap in between feet & her shoe?! Have her sit legs crossed showing that gap & knee beside & blow a massive load into that gap filling her shoe & have her strut around in them :)
---

--
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

Hot shoes. I would like to exchange her heels for a while. Then i will send them back
Rome

Post by Rome »

mmmm would love to blast a load of mine in her heels :twisted: