Funky Latina feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bach13

Funky Latina feet

Post by Bach13 »

Met this hot dominican chick at the bar. She did a little foot modeling for me and seemed to love the attention. She has lovely, thick feet. Light smell in her shoes and soles but very strong scent under and between her toes. It had a strong vinegar scent that made my cock stand up and leak. Amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candidshoes

Re: Funky Latina feet

Post by candidshoes »

love to have a few minutes with her loafers! I'd fill them up!
pushek

Post by pushek »

Im also a big fan of women's sweaty feet :D
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Absolutely gorgeous would clean them with my tongue and pay too, then snog my fat lazy girlfriend
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

lovely toes and I love a potent scent
definite cock hardener!

So... what did ya'll get up to?
Bach13

Post by Bach13 »

I see her at the bar all the time. We had a friendly convo, got a little tipsy, and eventually ended up at my place. We talked a bit more and had flirtatious exchanges. Eventually, i ask to see how her feet look. She showed me and i was amazed by their beauty. They were slightly dirty, wide, thick, and meaty. I then picked up her shoe to look and see her shoe size and see that its a 6 1/2. I follow up by taking a quick, yet bold sniff of the shoe. Her shoe smelled lovely. It had a light smell with that distinct foot odor. She was suprised and said "did you just sniff my shoe" then laughs. I said "yea, i actually think they smell good". She laughed again. We were both tipsy so we didnt care. I then asked to take pictures of her feet which she fully complied to. She liked the attention i gave her. After that, i ask to massage her feet, which she was fine with. I lightly massage her feet then eventually sniff her soles. They had a light funky odor. She smiled and says "I cant believe you like the smell of my feet". She was thoughrouly enjoying the massage and started rubbing her feet in my face, she knew i enjoyed it , which was indicated by my hardon. She presses her toes under my nose and i was greeted with an amazing, sweaty, scent of her toes. The scent was very podent and I was in pure ecstacy. I then bury my nose between her toes and the scent was sweaty, sharp, and vinigary. Boy, was it an amazing smell. The funky scent emanating between her pinky toes was mezmorizing. Its a scent you'll never forget. My cock was raging hard and needed a release. We then decide to finish our episode in the bedroom and believe me, i sniffed every inch of her lovely feet.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I hope you keep playing with her.
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I'd be her bitch tell her
Bach13

Post by Bach13 »

pushek wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:28 am Im also a big fan of women's sweaty feet :D
Sweaty feet are the best, mainly because of the smell it produces. Her feet had an amazing sweaty odor that i sniffed over and over. I focused on sniffing under and between her pinky toes more because the odor was stronger in there. I loved these feet.
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

I'd let them feet crush my cock and balls let her kick the cum out then you could lick it off

Last bumped by Bach13 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:02 pm.