My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

candidshoes wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:07 am WOW! I love seeing her getting her shoes wet! Did you fuck them while in the jacuzzi? Would she ever wear her flats in the jacuzzi??
I have fucked shoes in the tub before yes and I think there is a pic or too if you scroll back through this thread. She doesn't wear flats only heels as she is a heel girl.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:02 am Awesome! Love the mules! Please post more.

I bet you both had fun
Thank you and yeah we always have fun with her heels.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Great pics and your wife is very hot, gets me stroking hard too. I bet she also would look great in pantyhose (no panties), especially crotchless pantyhose. Her feet are simply gorgeous, I bet many women less than half her age wish they had legs and feet like hers.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Absolut hot pics. I love your wifes choice in heels, her feet, legs, lingerie and your excellent pics and scenerie in the tub or car or garden ... Fantastic
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

This is the best tread! I keep looking back.
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Fabulous thread this, thanks for sharing so many pictures of your wife. She's a very sexy lady.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more picture's of you in panties and her high heels on your cock. 8)
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Thanks guys for your comments. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are a couple of oldies for you from 2013 I think.

I was fucking the peep toe of the Next chequered heels and here are her VERY high satin pink Ravel shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 am Thanks guys for your comments. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are a couple of oldies for you from 2013 I think.

I was fucking the peep toe of the Next chequered heels and here are her VERY high satin pink Ravel shoes.
Good man! Those pink ravel heels are awesome, i guess they are favourites
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Nidge wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 am Thanks guys for your comments. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are a couple of oldies for you from 2013 I think.

Very Nice!!!!!