Sweaty feet in converse wrapped with foil

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pushek

Sweaty feet in converse wrapped with foil

Post by pushek »

Hello
Is there any stinky feet enthisiast?
This is my wife wearing her well worn stinky converse shoes, wrapped in foil to get feet smellier.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Newfootlover

Re: Sweaty feet in converse wrapped with foil

Post by Newfootlover »

Ugh....yeah...that sounds amazing!!
admin

Post by admin »

OMG!! Amazing!!
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

How about one of those smaller heating blankets. That should do the trick!
pushek

Post by pushek »

heelhumper wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 am How about one of those smaller heating blankets. That should do the trick!
Good idea 😄 But after 30 minutes of dancing with shoes wrapped with foil, her feet was literally wet of sweat.

By the way
Some time ago we tried to do the same with smelly flats borrowed from our friend that wear same shoe size like my wife. It was my sex fantasy come true.

It was amazing. After some time of walking in these flats wrapped in foil, i could sniff my wife's foot smell mixed with smell of my sexy friend's flats.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sorry for rotated pics
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Absolutely incredible!!! I would have loved to smell those flats!!
lover

Post by lover »

I love the leather converse, she seems to be trained pretty well, right? :D
redhart01

Post by redhart01 »

My fav thread!!
Your wife has very sexy feet, what I would give to worship her stinky lil shoes!!
Love the pics too bro, please keep them coming
pushek

Post by pushek »

lover wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:01 am I love the leather converse, she seems to be trained pretty well, right? :D
You are right. These converse are well worn. We have had them for about 4 years and and have never been washed inside. In the summer, my wife wear them without socks almost every time she wears them. I love the smell of these shoes and her foot 🤩
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Brilliant idea to have your wife do that with her friend's flats...such a turn on. Did you get to cum in them as well? Did she return them to her friend?