Cousin Sister

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Victoria_moe

Re: Cousin Sister

Post by Victoria_moe »

Alabama
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
Velkyon

Post by Velkyon »

lonewolf722 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:02 am Hey guys whats up...had some interesing time with my cousin again!!!
I'm so excited to see it ! Your cousin's feet look so hot ! Can you send me any vid of her footjobs ? Thanks for your photos man !
gman48

Post by gman48 »

tristan139 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:00 am
lonewolf722 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:59 am My cousin sister loves to paint her nails. Specially her toe nails are long and perfect. Usually she paint them black but I have seen red,blue,white,yellow,french pedi also.Experts I need your help.I want to get my cock between her feet.Any tips???
Yo, isn't that just your cousin as well?
Yeah I thought that too, it don’t make it not your cousin 🤣