Friend looking for some fans

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Tx_heel_lvr

Friend looking for some fans

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

A friend wants to know what you guys think? :?: She is setting up a fans page. She asked me to help with photo/video shoots. She noticed the hard on I had when we took these pics. :P I told her I was trying to be professional. She giggled & smiled. Its getting me hard think about it again :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tx_heel_lvr on Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
cavallo

Re: Friend looking for some fans

Post by cavallo »

Lovely, I'd be in there in a shot
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Fully understand that you had a hard on taking these pics. Very promising, sexy heels and nice legs, ... :-)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

I'm hard just seeing pics... Hope you'll discharge ocean of cum on her feet and shoes..... Thanks to share..
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

ThankS for the hard on she has amazing damn feet id jizz her heels
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Her taking advantage of your hard-on would result in some great material for her page ;)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

will she let u cum on them will she wear them in public?
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

thearkivist wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:39 pm Her taking advantage of your hard-on would result in some great material for her page ;)

That will take a little time to her get ready for that. But I do share vids for her to see what the fetish is about.
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:15 am will she let u cum on them will she wear them in public?
Gonna have to talk to her about that. She has done it before without knowing. I have snuck a little fun time & leaving my juices behind before😁
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Insertcock wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:54 am ThankS for the hard on she has amazing damn feet id jizz her heels
Your welcome. I can't wait to leave my juices on her pretty toes.