common office pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bootalicious

Re: common office pumps

Post by Bootalicious »

I feel exactly the same way. A plain pair of well made black stiletto pumps worn at the office has a visual appeal because it tickles the sense that such a woman is a real person who could end up trampling you for real. My gf (now wife) is pictured here in same very sexy Oslo pumps (Maybe Michael Kors) which to me are just so sublime. I love getting a heeljob with these as much as I do with sexy boots. Speaking of boots, I also love to see very simple stiletto black leather kneeboots on my wife when she wears an office outfit or leather skirt with jacket. I will find some photos later, but for now share the Oslo pumps she tried on at the store.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bootalicious

Post by Bootalicious »

I feel exactly the same way. A plain pair of well made black stiletto pumps worn at the office has a visual appeal because it tickles the sense that such a woman is a real person who could end up trampling you for real. My gf (now wife) is pictured here in same very sexy Oslo pumps (Maybe Michael Kors) which to me are just so sublime. I love getting a heeljob with these as much as I do with sexy boots. Speaking of boots, I also love to see very simple stiletto black leather kneeboots on my wife when she wears an office outfit or leather skirt with jacket. I will find some photos later, but for now share the Oslo pumps she tried on at the store.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:33 am Mmmmm nice!!! Saw this yesterday at the Dentist office..
Damn I'd pump her shoes and feet wet
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

shomp wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:13 pm She wears these to work
Mmmmm yes!! Got a hard on just looking at those!!
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmmm They are too horny :oops: :oops: :twisted:
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Your wife is hot and those black pumps look so sexy! I like thy she shops in them! Anymore pics of her wearing these pumps?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Shoe blaster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:13 am
mflorest3 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:33 am Mmmmm nice!!! Saw this yesterday at the Dentist office..
Fuck those are beautiful heels. To me, shoes like that are pretty much as good as it gets! 👠💦🍆
Mmmm yes I jacked off to the pics I took of her later that evening!!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:30 am Definitely similar interests. Though, over time I did develop strong desires for sexy flats. I still prefer some form of heel, but low and mid heels 1.5" to 3" heels, even like a 1.5" wedge. My wife also prefers a bit of heel versus a completely flat shoe. My wife, whom I am very open with (strong tip there guys) understands me and has often worn low and mid-heel shoes and sandals for hot fucking, often with pantyhose. Within the first two years we started dating, we were both 53, we enjoyed many hot fucks at dusk in a local county park with her in crotchless pantyhose wearing everything from low heel wedge slingbacks to high heel black patent slingbacks. Twice, in our overnight hotel stays, she even wore crotchless pantyhose with low edge purple open toe flats she brought along (I never have to ask or plead, she's a keeper).

One night, we're at a local place for Friday night fish fry. We met up with one of her coworkers, whom I noticed always wore 2" heel black pumps and nylons. While standing at the bar talking, having drinks, I'm glancing down at their feet, my gal in peep toe light pink wedges, her coworker in black common office pumps and nylons, and then I notice the toe seam showing on my gals toes in her wedges, she is wearing nude pantyhose under her jeans! Boing! After dinner she's driving us back to her place and she asks "back to my place or to the park?" You decide I replied, and SHE turned onto the road to the park. At the park, it's dusk, and I am fucking her feet in pantyhose and pink wedges after I pulled her jeans off, she doesn't wear panties with pantyhose, even when the pantyhose are crotchless like that night. I ate her pussy through the pantyhose, ate her wetter yet until I put those cute wedges over my shoulders to fuck her. Mmm, a great night because we fucked again when we got to her place. Catholic girls start much too late,...good for us!
Mmmmmmmm yes!!! Very hot!!! You ever cum in hers shoes before you go out Into town?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Bootalicious wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:16 pm I feel exactly the same way. A plain pair of well made black stiletto pumps worn at the office has a visual appeal because it tickles the sense that such a woman is a real person who could end up trampling you for real. My gf (now wife) is pictured here in same very sexy Oslo pumps (Maybe Michael Kors) which to me are just so sublime. I love getting a heeljob with these as much as I do with sexy boots. Speaking of boots, I also love to see very simple stiletto black leather kneeboots on my wife when she wears an office outfit or leather skirt with jacket. I will find some photos later, but for now share the Oslo pumps she tried on at the store.
Mmmmmmmm very nice sexy pumps!!! Black patent pumps are my fav to use when I masterbate Just the look drives me crazy when I see a woman wearing them!!
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I wear plain black pumps ballerinas and sandals to work I'll post some pictures later xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops: