FORUM UPDATE

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wamshoes

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by Wamshoes »

I hope any dark theme will be possible in the future. This white are killing my eyes :roll:
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Wetshoe wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:52 am Not sure that would work with the forum software. Curious. Why do you feel that would be helpful in this case?
I suppose for more security ? That a standard protocole now. Many forum do that.
Doesn’t matter, was just a question.
ukr

Post by ukr »

Very unexpected changes, but seems like all works ok.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I rather have it bright than dark.
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Richie wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:12 am I rather have it bright than dark.
Me too
D2

Post by D2 »

Great update. Implementation was very smooth. Congratulations Wetshoe!

As for the color, I remember the bitter complaints when it went green, LOL.I guess people don't like change.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wamshoes wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:48 am I hope any dark theme will be possible in the future. This white are killing my eyes :roll:
D2 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:32 am Great update. Implementation was very smooth. Congratulations Wetshoe!
As for the color, I remember the bitter complaints when it went green, LOL.I guess people don't like change.
Agreed.
It took a while after we first went dark but have become quite used to it.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

D2 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:32 am Great update. Implementation was very smooth. Congratulations Wetshoe!

Yea. Hard to please everyone, especially when half like white and other half likes black :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Anyway... I think you guys are missing the point a little. Background color isn't why you're here, is it? :)
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 pm Hi All.
It was necessary to update the forum software. Please excuse the color change. To simplify the process and reduce chance of issues, I'm using default settings for now. For the first couple of days the forum may be slow. It should speed up after that. Please do let me know if anything is not working for you.
Thanks and Happy New Year All!
Wetshoe
Hey wetshoe, will it be possible in the future to change it back to black?