FORUM UPDATE

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mrkeyboardcommando

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

Https... Pleaaaaasee.

It has been the standard for over 10 years.
It is going to be mandatory next month anyways (chrome).

I like my privacy enough to consider https basically standard.

Also, searching doesnt work anymore.

Searchterm* is broken, only returns a couple of items instead of the usual hundreds of pages.

Site is much faster though, which i thank you for!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 pm Https... Pleaaaaasee.

Searchterm* is broken, only returns a couple of items instead of the usual hundreds of pages.

I agree - search does not work anymore and this theme is like back to the f... early 90´s plus - my eyes are bleeding LMAO.

but YOU ALL HAVE TO APPRECIATE that wetshoe is investing his private time&money to keep this forum going... so just give him some time !

:mrgreen:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:45 am
Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 pm Hi All.
It was necessary to update the forum software. Please excuse the color change. To simplify the process and reduce chance of issues, I'm using default settings for now. For the first couple of days the forum may be slow. It should speed up after that. Please do let me know if anything is not working for you.
Thanks and Happy New Year All!
Wetshoe
Hey wetshoe, will it be possible in the future to change it back to black?
Yea. It would be. But then the people who like it white will make me change it back in a week :) Just kidding. Yes, I could install an option where each user could choose their color. But I plan to do something better. Hopefully start making a more modern and mobile friendly front end for the forum. One little piece at a time. So I'll devote my time to that for now.
mrkeyboardcommando

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm
It was necessary to update the forum software. Please excuse the color change. To simplify the process and reduce chance of issues, I'm using default settings for now. For the first couple of days the forum may be slow. It should speed up after that. Please do let me know if anything is not working for you.
Wetshoe
Yea. It would be. But then the people who like it white will make me change it back in a week :) Just kidding. Yes, I could install an option where each user could choose their color. But I plan to do something better. Hopefully start making a more modern and mobile friendly front end for the forum. One little piece at a time. So I'll devote my time to that for now.
Really apreciate the work man!
Already much better than before!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm
Wetshoe
Haha good one :D Yes that would be a good option but if you plan something better i ll wait for the surprise :)

Yeah man no rush take your time..thx a lot!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wetshoe
When I have some free time one of these days Ill try to install an optional black theme. Don't hold your breath though, I'm pretty busy with boring regular life stuff. And no guarantee the new theme will work correctly.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Sure. I guess once its mandatory Ill have no choice. Curious though, for an application like this, why would anyone care if there is https since anyone can read all the posts anyway?

Yea, to speed up the forum I had to reduce the size of the database, which unfortunately meant breaking the search. Not sure if it will rebuild itself. Thought it was more important to make the forum perform better.
mrkeyboardcommando

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Sure. I guess once its mandatory Ill have no choice. Curious though, for an application like this, why would anyone care if there is https since anyone can read all the posts anyway?

Yea, to speed up the forum I had to reduce the size of the database, which unfortunately meant breaking the search. Not sure if it will rebuild itself. Thought it was more important to make the forum perform better.
Https is handy for covering up communication between the server and user. So.... Im not sending my password in plaintext over the internet for example.
If you do not think its that important, why not do away with the whole registering thing?

Privacy is a very important aspect, especially in the world where this forum operates.

Not everybody thats nosey should see another persons login details and communication when they sniff a network.

You can pm me if you want to talk about https and servers in general.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I think there was a time when you could see everything including pictures on the board without being registered. Perhaps it is a little unsatisfactory not to know that, to not even know when the board began or the name of the founding member to whom we should all be grateful.

Will the board go back to dark or stay the light colour similar to earlier times. Will Shoddy get fed up thinking about shoes and making posts, or remain despondent, empty, drained,
but still not knowing ....

these things and more on the next episode of .....

Ahhh, those halcyon, pre everywhere croc and trainer times (apologies to those members who love), to those days when the outdoors was always a source of visual stimulation, while American and probably other tv could also be relied upon for just so many varieties of shoefix, although significantly smaller .........

Happy days
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Excellent theme! Is there a possibility searching will be fully operational?