Why oh why

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mistress Gill

Why oh why

Post by Mistress Gill »

Why do I bother posting , I post on the forums pages and from 222 view , only 1 of you reply ...
Why oh why
onyxonyx

Re: Why oh why

Post by onyxonyx »

Sorry, you are totally wright! Talking about myself, I'll try to do it better.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I posted on your last post of your awesome shoes 👠💦💦😈

Post by 001 »

It is a great pity I feel that there is not a like button or similar like on some social media platforms that way people could leave appreciating symbols or what ever was the thing in use and therecwould not be the need to swamp a post with replies simply saying 'Good pictures' or similar.
Sometimes it is hard to know what to writecwithoutvsounding too boring, or you are using a system that others use and do notbwant to run thecrisk they will see you have posted as it will be hard to explain away innreal life. But a button would still allow people to know that they were appreciated.
I think in away a large number of views should tell you that people cared enough to look at your efforts, but it would be nice to be able to show more appreciation without upsetting peoples real world lives because of what others may think of it.
That is what I think anyway. Sorry. Keep up the good work.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Mistress Gill wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:34 am Why do I bother posting , I post on the forums pages and from 222 view , only 1 of you reply ...
Why oh why
I realize I share the same thought.
The forum appears to be out of moderation.
I see people post randomly anything in any forum. The other day, someone flooded the Wedge forum with unrelated content. It seems people have stopped sharing what they do, and I don't seem to know why. 11 years ago I joined this forum, this very same day, november 2nd. It was also a monday, and content here was awesome. We had lots of people sharing their experiences. Now, I only see people asking what should they do with a shoe. Come on...
I miss the old days. It's haloween, and lots of hot shoes are laying about. But, where's our forum mates?
I don't bother posting anymore since no one cares... only flats and sneakers. :cry:
Spikey983

Post by Spikey983 »

With respect, that is bunkum. Your heels are some of the best on the web, they look and no doubt feel ,like heaven. I wish I lived nearer so that I could pay them due respect, preferably with your foot inside!

Please keep posting.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

I know what you mean... even with my very interesting and intense content i don’t get much replies... could anyone recommend any other forums? I have literally thousands of pictures and stories to share and they’re all mine