My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by TabiLover »

Last edited by TabiLover on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Hello dear retifists !
Happy 100th comment and 20K+ views on this topic !!!
We are happy to finally release some AGFAB content. :mrgreen:
So if you like socks, our first entry there is a set of japanese traditionnal tabi socks photos.
More to come soon !
:wink:
Because it's not shoes related content, we posted on another thread, so please, go check out the following link !
:arrow: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 1#p1067071

If you think we should post them in this topic too, just let us know.
guido

Post by guido »

Thanks for posting such amazing content! It looks like you and your wife really have a blast with her feet and heels. On the video entitled "Black strappy platform heels session", what's the soundtrack from? It's super hot!

Thanks again,

-guido
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

guido wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:43 am Thanks for posting such amazing content! It looks like you and your wife really have a blast with her feet and heels. On the video entitled "Black strappy platform heels session", what's the soundtrack from? It's super hot!

Thanks again,

-guido
Hello Guido and thank you for your kind comment ! Glad to see you like our content. 8)
The soundtrack is Herbalizer's "sensual woman". Great tune isn't it ? :wink:
Wish to read your comments again. Take care and see you on the next updates. :D
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Awesome post as always bro and I'm so doing one with my models feet

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 30&t=81209
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hey fellow shoes lovers !
Some random pictures taken on the fly these last days. :)
:arrow:
DSC_0580.jpg
DSC_0578.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

No shoes but leg warmers instead ! We should post it on another section but take it as bonus pix.
:P
DSC_0537.png
DSC_0538.png
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

From the legwarmers sessions again ! Starring : the super high black Devious Domina :mrgreen:
DSC_0632.png
DSC_0633.png
DSC_0635.png
DSC_0636.png
DSC_0637.png
DSC_0638.png
DSC_0642.png
DSC_0643.png
DSC_0644.png
DSC_0645.png
DSC_0646.png
DSC_0647.png
DSC_0648.png
DSC_0649.png
DSC_0650.png
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

TabiLover wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:04 pm From the legwarmers sessions again ! Starring : the super high black Devious Domina :mrgreen:
Love the sexy toe art, the sexy heels, and the legwarmers look hot! Great pics!
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

phoselover wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm Love the sexy toe art, the sexy heels, and the legwarmers look hot! Great pics!
Thank you for your support phoselover !

We order some fancy cosplay heels and they are on their way at the moment, but they will be "covered" son ! :mrgreen:

What do you think we should add to spice the session even more ? We are willing to use white (or maybe grey) leg garments. Pantyhose ? Fishnet ? Kneehighs ? Socks ? Lace ? over or under the knees ?
Any ideas ?
Give us your suggestions in the comments and please don't forget to give a valid link, it would be easy to buy the things so.
rBVaV15AKTGAA9FtAAEmGvuX9oI065.jpg
rBVaV15AKTiAVeBLAAD2auT1Wa4309.jpg
rBVaV15AKTmAHdpuAADLTVyEwT0994.jpg
rBVaVF5AKS6AD7PzAADMxwjQ6gY832.jpg
rBVaVF5AKS6AL389AACeHC_wg2o203.jpg
rBVaVF5AKTmAeV6DAADWI_JNSuU472.jpg
rBVaVF5AKTSAAOs7AAGbc_ZdY3o688.jpg
rBVaVF5AKTSAMMiGAAHwBXKzg8k202.jpg