My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

phoselover

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by phoselover »

TabiLover wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:58 pm Thank you for your votes ! We are officially 50 participants !
That was a really tight game these last days !
At first, seems that "The 3 straps dark blue peeptoe platform heels" was about to win the race, but then "The extrem black stiletti sandals from Devious" sarted to rise and went toe to toe (wink wink*) just before appeared from nowhere a new challenger "The royal blue and gold heels with anklet", almost about to end the madness by a perfect lightning dash !... But the final winner to cross the finish line first in none other than :
DSC_0253.jpgDSC_0254.jpgDSC_0255.jpgDSC_0256.jpgDSC_0257.jpgDSC_0258.jpgDSC_0259.jpgDSC_0260.jpgDSC_0262.jpgDSC_0264.jpgDSC_0265.jpgDSC_0266.jpgDSC_0267.jpgDSC_0268.jpgDSC_0269.jpgDSC_0270.jpgDSC_0271.jpgDSC_0272.jpg
Poll#1.png
Enjoy !!! :wink: 8) :roll: :P :mrgreen:
She's got very sexy feet and love that polish on her toes!! Great set of pics!!
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

TabiLover wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm And of course, wedges and boots ! 8) Need more wedges ! They are perfect for heeljobs and tramplings ! :twisted:

DSC_0350.jpgDSC_0357.jpgDSC_0381.jpg
Very hot shoes, does she have any ankle boots ?
You are a very lucky man. Her feet and shoe collection are amazing.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

Those baby blue sling backs are gorgeous :)
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:14 am This post is simply amazing! Is possible to have photos of your waifu feet full of your cum? Thanks!
Hi bcnfootlover3, glad to read that we gave you some pleasure watching this photo collection. About your question, sure I can cum over her feet, but i don't make huge quantities if you know what I mean. This is personal but, I'm a serious perv :lol: and I masturbate a lot and the more I cum, the less I produce natural semen. and because of that it looks a bit ridiculous. Sorry... I wish I could expel gallons of hazelnuts juice all over at once, but simply can't be ... And she prefers "nakadashi" so I usually cum inside her lovely asian pussy ! But no worries, it is actually one of the next projects !
lover88 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:40 am red and yellow/black stripper heels are my favs!
I'm a huge fan of them too ! The red ones are by far in my top3 just because of the toe prints due to intense pole dance lessons !
mozi2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 pm foot job with beach sandals on please
Soon my friend ! Soon !...
Boobles wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:09 am Please knock out those repetto flats for us I cannot get enough of your wife in flats and those repettos are hardening :twisted: Please post more of them
Pleased to read that we give you satisfaction ! and sure we can do something about these well-worn Repetto flats. the thing is that we only use new or perfectly clean shoes for our sessions at the bedroom, so she can still doing shoejob and get fucked at any moment. We don't want dirty shoes in the bed and making contact with our genital apparatuses. But fear not !! I'm gonna ask her a special session using daily used shoes, including the Repetto, and some flat sandals and beach flipflopies
BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:13 pm Lets see those boots get a good fucking and cum covered!
Sure I'm thinking about a paralel topic about just me and her shoes/boots. Only masturbation and cum on various shoes. Stay tuned !
Last edited by TabiLover on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

phoselover wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:16 pm She's got very sexy feet and love that polish on her toes!! Great set of pics!!
Thanks a lot ! If you are like me and appreciate nail polish/nail art to the point of sexcitement, go check our other topic about my waifu's barefeet and footjobs (no shoes but nice polishes guaranted there !) by following this link :
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 24&t=79680
ViTr3x2 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:13 pm Very hot shoes, does she have any ankle boots ?
You are a very lucky man. Her feet and shoe collection are amazing.
Thank you for your nice comments. And to answer to your question : Yes, she got few ankle boots, not as many as heels but definitively yes. 5-6 pairs, I might be wrong... She likes wearing ankle boots daily, just not in summer or during hot days. It's her main winter soles protecting solution :lol: It's not a type of shoes that I like but I can try to load over the ones I feel sexy enough and take some pictures of it. I'll keep it in mind and send you a private message to let you know when they will be available.
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 am Very hot. I've hadybwifes heels and flats cued in by others and it's such a turn on to see them getting blasted and her wearing them.out unaware. Live the powder blue pair. Cum those!!
Erm... Thank you, even though I 'm not sure I correctly understood all of your comment there but yeah, thanks !
gooeytwoshoes wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:21 pm Those baby blue sling backs are gorgeous :)
We just received them a month ago, early July, same thing for devious and the yellow/black stripper plateform heels with a hole. They are (all 3) incredibly efficient in making me cum. And their add-on to the big collection was the main reason of the big collection display. But sorry... these blue ones are the only ones that we didn't filmed or took picures of... Soon I promise !
Last edited by TabiLover on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hello everyone and thank you for your kind words. I try to answer to all of your questions and personal requests and hope to provide you good feedback.
Also, thank you to those of you who voted ! We are curently 77 out of 100 ! We are almost there ! 23 more and the next pictures will be available !! Patience ! (but please hurry up ! :lol: )
We also reached more than 5K views !!! 8) :mrgreen:
And finally, we recently ordered 5 new pairs and 3 of them just arrived today ! :P They are super sexy and my wife looks so gorgeous in them, can't wait for new sessions ! and so, new presents for you guys (and girls) ! We are still waiting for the last 2 pairs :( which indudes these ones here :
LUNA_CAMEL_C.jpg
LUNA_CAMEL_B.jpg
LUNA_CAMEL_A.jpg
05d74_RZybtETeFDKdULyUPThtbZ6n.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Dear retifists. A quick little update : new add to the collection, I just bought a new pair of heels... :oops:
These are high end ones from the fashion designer Michael Kors and as soon as I saw them, I couldn't stop thinking about them on my waifu's feet... and get kinda obsessed about it. :twisted:
They were luckily -70% off and then, I remembered a quote from a very wise man called Paul the beattle. He once said : "Let it be" :mrgreen:
46T9GAHP2L-0236_1.jpg
46T9GAHP2L-0236_2.jpg
46T9GAHP2L-0236_4.jpg
46T9GAHP2L-0236_8.jpg
I got few heels I really want to find. Some Louboutin, brand new Repetto flats, sexy heeled loafers and heels with wooden base with dome-shaped nails to hold some brown or beige natural leather. Very specific and precise :lol: But this last type is not really easy to find using searching engines from various shoes websites ! Anyway, Now we got 2 pairs from this personal obsession. And perhaps more to come. Oh no... I still want to find another pair in this niche style... :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Congratulations !!! :mrgreen:
You were 101 retifists to vote for this poll and you all made your choice.So, the majority goes to the black strappies.
Poll#2.png
And as promised, we are gonna share with you photos of our session, but you are also rewarded by our first video here !! 8) :P
So please take a seat, take your time and enjoy !
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

So this is the first session we did using these shoes, but because they were already so requested in the poll and also because I was afraid that won't be enough to you (and me ! :wink: ), I asked her for another session that would calm our appetite for a while. :lol:
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0104.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
DSC_0106.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0111.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg