My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Tamaris, Bound&Milked, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
3%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
18%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
3%
H - Cum in shoes
44%
I - Solo shoes play
13%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 95

TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by TabiLover »

Few flats/ballerinas and flipflops/beach sandals ! :roll:
DSC_0382.jpg
DSC_0392.jpg
DSC_0386.jpg
DSC_0395.jpg
DSC_0403.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TabiLover on Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

And of course, wedges and boots ! 8) Need more wedges ! They are perfect for heeljobs and tramplings ! :twisted:
DSC_0350.jpg
DSC_0357.jpg
DSC_0381.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

This post is simply amazing! Is possible to have photos of your waifu feet full of your cum? Thanks!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

red and yellow/black stripper heels are my favs!
feetinheelsaddict.
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

foot job with beach sandals on please
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hello everyone ! Hope you enjoy the content !
News and updates : yesterday, we just bought 5 new pairs of high heels !
And here is a photo of 1 of them.
069930103hd_fill_1000_1000.jpg
vector

Post by vector »

TabiLover wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:09 pm Few flas/ballerinas and flipflops/beach sandals ! :roll:

DSC_0382.jpgDSC_0392.jpgDSC_0386.jpgDSC_0395.jpgDSC_0403.jpg
The second pair Repetto is awesome, they are higher-end flats and should feel really good after getting worn in.
Boobles

Post by Boobles »

Please knock out those repetto flats for us I cannot get enough of your wife in flats and those repettos are hardening :twisted: Please post more of them
tomxyz

Post by tomxyz »

:P :arrow: :!: :!:
DSC_0378.jpg
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

Lets see those boots get a good fucking and cum covered!