My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
5%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
6%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
17%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
45%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 109

TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by TabiLover »

Hi dear viewers ! We still need 3 more votes to reach 50 and see the #1 winner ! :D
Will also upload our first transparent heels session today or tomorrow. Stay tuned ! :wink:
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Greetings dear retifists !!!
We finally reached the 50 votes we were hoping and we were so excited to see how 2 models went ahead pretty fast !
At first the MOON-708UV had most of the up-votes, but then the CHIC-08 rushed head to head and took an advance of 2-3 points ! From that moment and until the end, both didn't stop growing at the same rate ! Even at the final lap, the MOON-708UV stil had a chance to come back and win the race ! But the CHIC-08 crossed the finish line 1st and is the most wanted of all. :mrgreen:
The BEAU-601 and the LIP-101 are 3rd with an identical score ! Amazing ! :shock:
:arrow: Here are the final results
Poll#3.jpg
So, the decision we took today after this crazy run is as follow : We will get both the MOON-708UV and the CHIC-08 as they are clear winners (no pun intended).
BUT we are gonna also purchase the BEAU-601 just because we really love the shape of the wedge (maybe interesting for nice heeljobs ! :wink: )

So thank you everyone for your contribution and so as we promised, here is our gift to you. Please enjoy, and if you like our content, please put some comment to make this toppic fresh & up in the line, so it gets more visible.
Cheers and see you soon ! :P

:arrow:
IMG_4518.jpg
IMG_4520-2 - Copie.jpg
IMG_4521.jpg
IMG_4523.jpg
IMG_4525.jpg
IMG_4526.jpg
IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4528.jpg
IMG_4529.jpg
IMG_4530.jpg
IMG_4531.jpg
IMG_4532.jpg
IMG_4533.jpg
IMG_4534-2 - Copie.jpg
IMG_4535.jpg
IMG_4536.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg
IMG_4538.jpg
IMG_4539.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TabiLover on Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Freaking amazing!!
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Hi everyone !
It has been a long time since last update... Almost a whole year ! :shock: Sorry about that...

Are there still people following this thread and waiting for new content :?:

To be honest, we were expecting a bit more requests, questions or comments from the community, but we feel that the content we give you here (besides being free) is not attractive or interesting enough... :cry:

To give you an idea of what you will be able to enjoy soon, in the last 10 months period, our shoes collecton has grown quite significantly ! With about 10 new high heels, some flip-flops, gymnastics toe-shoes, and a lot more pantyhoses and socks ! :D 8) :twisted:
Also we added around 15 new nail polish colours ! :mrgreen:

So, please let us know if you are still following and wish to get more from us in the near future. We will be very happy to feed this thread again !
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

TabiLover wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:59 am Hi everyone !
It has been a long time since last update... Almost a whole year ! :shock: Sorry about that...

To be honest, we were expecting a bit more requests, questions or comments from the community, but we feel that the content we give you here (besides being free) is not attractive or interesting enough... :cry:

To give you an idea of what you will be able to enjoy soon, in the last 10 months period, our shoes collecton has grown quite significantly ! With about 10 new high heels, some flip-flops, gymnastics toe-shoes, and a lot more pantyhoses and socks ! :D 8) :twisted:

So, please let us know if you are still following and wish to get more from us in the near future. We will be very happy to feed this thread again !
Love to see you add more pictures and stories of your adventures :D
ElGringo13

Post by ElGringo13 »

Damn, it's a great pleasure to make a return to this forum.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice to see you back we want to see more of the heels !
Krawfishy

Post by Krawfishy »

Hello! your content is very interesting! Plz do not be discouraged as it is "the nature of the beast." Free feet pics can be found any and everywhere. I really like your content as pleasers are my favorite shoes right now. Not to mention you have very sexy feet. If no one answers, post some of your personal favorite heels and pedi combinations!
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

awesome post!
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

Really love your photos! Make me hot every time!