My waifu and my dreams

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

for the next sessions and as new content, what do you want to see more on this thread ?

A - Nail Art
1%
B - Tabi (traditional japanese socks) and gymnastic shoes
4%
C - Bare footjobs
7%
D - Nylon and socks
5%
E - Anklets and toe rings (jewlery)
4%
F - Cum on feet
19%
G - Yoga pants and leggings
4%
H - Cum in shoes
44%
I - Solo shoes play
12%
J - Other suggestions (please post your ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 113

Boobles

Re: My waifu and my dreams

Post by Boobles »

I didn't even realize you had already posted the flats pictures I'm just now seeing them and damn is that flats sesh hot, I absolutely love that you took one of her flats off and left the other one on during the sesh :twisted: :oops:
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Boobles wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:26 pm I didn't even realize you had already posted the flats pictures I'm just now seeing them and damn is that flats sesh hot, I absolutely love that you took one of her flats off and left the other one on during the sesh :twisted: :oops:
Make sure you subscribe and bookmark this topic by clicking on the "wrench" logo below the title !
8) :roll: :mrgreen:
TabiLover
Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo S.C., Laniakea S.C.

Post by TabiLover »

Dear new-comers, dear followers,
1 more and we would finally reach 50 votes in total before we release the winner batch, hoping to provide you the best personal satisfaction and a way to fulfill the needs you sought in here specifically !
After that, we will reset the poll for the next shoes to be revealed.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Thank you for your votes ! We are officially 50 participants !
That was a really tight game these last days !
At first, seems that "The 3 straps dark blue peeptoe platform heels" was about to win the race, but then "The extrem black stiletti sandals from Devious" sarted to rise and went toe to toe (wink wink*) just before appeared from nowhere a new challenger "The royal blue and gold heels with anklet", almost about to end the madness by a perfect lightning dash !... But the final winner to cross the finish line first in none other than :
DSC_0253.jpg
DSC_0254.jpg
DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0256.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0258.jpg
DSC_0259.jpg
DSC_0260.jpg
DSC_0262.jpg
DSC_0264.jpg
DSC_0265.jpg
DSC_0266.jpg
DSC_0267.jpg
DSC_0268.jpg
DSC_0269.jpg
DSC_0270.jpg
DSC_0271.jpg
DSC_0272.jpg
Poll#1.png
Enjoy !!! :wink: 8) :roll: :P :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tombone

Post by tombone »

Amazing!! She wears them very well!
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Amazing... Thanks
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Here is our (almost) complete collection of shoes we use during our sessions ! I know there are still 2 more pairs of very nice shoes (the sexiest sandals I've ever seen yet (but she went to work wearing them) and a pair of wedges I love so much (maybe in the car... :oops: :twisted: ) )
21 pairs of different types of high heels, 4 pairs of flipflops & flat sandals, 2 pairs of flats/ballerinas and 1 pair of boots ! For a grand total of 28 alternative ways to wet her feet and shoes ! :mrgreen:
Collection JPG.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TabiLover on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Some pumps !
DSC_0308.jpg
DSC_0310.jpg
DSC_0316.jpg
DSC_0319.jpg
DSC_0322.jpg
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Some high heeled sandals ! :wink:
DSC_0323.jpg
DSC_0330.jpg
DSC_0333.jpg
DSC_0336.jpg
DSC_0339.jpg
DSC_0344.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
TabiLover

Post by TabiLover »

Some peep-toe platform heels ! :oops:
DSC_0358.jpg
DSC_0366.jpg
DSC_0369.jpg
DSC_0372.jpg
DSC_0378.jpg
Last edited by TabiLover on Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.