Step-Siblings Heels Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Pumps_n_stilettos

Step-Siblings Heels Fiction

Post by Pumps_n_stilettos »

I’ve been a long time lurker on this site but have never posted anything other than the odd comment. However that taboo fiction story by Sudsey inspired me to write my own story that is very similar but I just want to have fun with it and give people more content.

I am open to suggestions but I want to keep it high heel based because I’m not a fan of sneakers or flats myself so sorry to those of you who are.

Chapter 1

Jack and his step sister Anna we’re sitting at the table having breakfast on a July Monday morning. He heard the clicking of his step mother’s stilettos on the marble floor coming toward them. He subconsciously glanced at the hallway with full attention, something he didn’t notice. Anna, however, did. She had noticed in the last few years that Jack tended to be attracted to when she wore heels and when her mother wore heels.

Jack’s step mother, Chelsea, was a wealthy business woman with a sexy body and a large collection of shoes. Jack’s dad was already away on a business trip and Chelsea was going to meet him there. She walked into the living room and made her way to the table where Jack and Anna were eating. “Ok guys I’m leaving to catch my flight. John and I will be back on Friday. Please don’t burn the house down.” She gave each of them a kiss on the top of their heads and walked to the door. Jack was enjoying the sound and sight of her nude Aldo pumps, and Anna was still attentive to his enjoyment, sporting an evil grin.

After Chelsea closed the door, Anna went to her room with an idea. She opened her walk in closet doors and walked to her own large collection of heels, and picked up her gold Steve Madden Santi stilettos. These were her grad heels just a couple months earlier, and she distinctly remembers the stunned look on Jack’s face as she put them on before going to the ceremony. She looked beyond gorgeous that day and she knew it. She but her lip as she adored the beautiful shoes in her hands, then rushed to the living room. She sat down, put the shoes on her feet, and waited for Jack to come in.

He came around the corner a few minutes later and his eyes widened when he saw her feet propped up perfectly on the coffee table, displaying the heels he loved so much. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the huge smile on Anna’s face.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Oh nothing. Why?” Anna replies as she twisted her foot slowly.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

Anna’s smile grew even bigger as she paused for a second. “I know how much you like these shoes.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said in hopes of not being found guilty.

Anna shook her head at him. “You think I haven’t noticed? You immediately focus on my mom’s shoes whenever she wears heels, your spot at the table in the morning is the one where you have the best angle to watch her leave the house, and you’re not exactly the most careful about cleaning up your mess.” She had a naughty giggle and grin for the last point.

Jack stood there speechless because he had just been confronted about his fetish for the first time.

“Go sit at the table and just enjoy it.” Anna ordered. Jack sheepishly walked to the table and sat down, anxiously waiting for what was next.

Anna walked around the corner and slowly walked towards him, showing off her shoes. The sound of the stilettos on the marble floor was driving Jack insane.

“Looks like you need to give it some room. Take it out, I wonna see it.” She said as she modelled her sexy heels. She continued towards him, loving every second of it. Jack pulled his erect cock out of his pants and Anna smiled and bit her lip. She got right in front of him and grabbed another chair and pulled it over and sat down. She rubbed Jack’s legs with her stilettos, slowly making her way closer to his dick.

“Why are-“

“Shhh” Anna shut him up by putting the sole of the shoe over his mouth, to which his cock jumped. “Just enjoy it now and I’ll explain later.” He nodded in excitement.

She kept her foot pressed to his mouth and used her other one to start playing with his cock. Then she used both feet to play for a few minutes, before noticing the amount of pre cum slipping out of Jack’s penis and onto her heels.

She stopped and held out both feet in front of him. “Take them off and give them to me” holding out her hands. Jack did as he was told. Anna leaned forward and held both shoes by the heels in front of his cock.

“Cum for me please.”

Jack started jerking himself off, and in no time at all he erupted all over Anna’s sexy heels. She bit her lip and smiled, then slowly brought the shoes down to the floor. She slipped her feet into them and did up the buckles before wiggling her toes in Jack’s fresh cum.

“We have until our parents get home to have all the fun we want. Now clean yourself up. You look like an idiot sitting there with your dick hanging out.”

With that she stood up and giggled, then walked away in her cummy heels. Jack was still in complete shock but he was even more excited to see what the next five days had in store.

Anna turned to go down the hall to her room and stopped. “Also, you’re going to get all the groceries this week. Leave now and be back in an hour.” She looked down at her cum covered heels and giggled again, then walked to her room.

Jack listened to sound of the stilettos clicking intently and enjoyed it as long as he could before getting his keys and going to the store.
Last edited by Pumps_n_stilettos on Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
her horny mules

Re: Step-Siblings Heels Fiction

Post by her horny mules »

Absolutly hot story, thanks for posting, i hope he do his moms to.

greetings
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Pumps_n_stilettos wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:35 pm I’ve been a long time lurker on this site but have never posted anything other than the odd comment. However that taboo fiction story by Sudsey inspired me to write my own story that is very similar but I just want to have fun with it and give people more content.

I am open to suggestions but I want to keep it high heel based because I’m not a fan of sneakers or flats myself so sorry to those of you who are.

Chapter 1

Jack and his step sister Anna we’re sitting at the table having breakfast on a July Monday morning. He heard the clicking of his step mother’s stilettos on the marble floor coming toward them. He subconsciously glanced at the hallway with full attention, something he didn’t notice. Anna, however, did. She had noticed in the last few years that Jack tended to be attracted to when she wore heels and when her mother wore heels.

Jack’s step mother, Chelsea, was a wealthy business woman with a sexy body and a large collection of shoes. Jack’s dad was already away on a business trip and Chelsea was going to meet him there. She walked into the living room and made her way to the table where Jack and Anna were eating. “Ok guys I’m leaving to catch my flight. John and I will be back on Friday. Please don’t burn the house down.” She gave each of them a kiss on the top of their heads and walked to the door. Jack was enjoying the sound and sight of her nude Aldo pumps, and Anna was still attentive to his enjoyment, sporting an evil grin.

After Chelsea closed the door, Anna went to her room with an idea. She opened her walk in closet doors and walked to her own large collection of heels, and picked up her silver Steve Madden strappy stilettos. These were her grad heels just a couple months earlier, and she distinctly remembers the stunned look on Jack’s face as she put them on before going to the ceremony. She looked beyond gorgeous that day and she knew it. She but her lip as she adored the beautiful shoes in her hands, then rushed to the living room. She sat down, put the shoes on her feet, and waited for Jack to come in.

He came around the corner a few minutes later and his eyes widened when he saw her feet propped up perfectly on the coffee table, displaying the heels he loved so much. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the huge smile on Anna’s face.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Oh nothing. Why?” Anna replies as she twisted her foot slowly.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

Anna’s smile grew even bigger as she paused for a second. “I know how much you like these shoes.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said in hopes of not being found guilty.

Anna shook her head at him. “You think I haven’t noticed? You immediately focus on my mom’s shoes whenever she wears heels, your spot at the table in the morning is the one where you have the best angle to watch her leave the house, and you’re not exactly the most careful about cleaning up your mess.” She had a naughty giggle and grin for the last point.

Jack stood there speechless because he had just been confronted about his fetish for the first time.

“Go sit at the table and just enjoy it.” Anna ordered. Jack sheepishly walked to the table and sat down, anxiously waiting for what was next.

Anna walked around the corner and slowly walked towards him, showing off her shoes. The sound of the stilettos on the marble floor was driving Jack insane.

“Looks like you need to give it some room. Take it out, I wonna see it.” She said as she modelled her sexy heels. She continued towards him, loving every second of it. Jack pulled his erect cock out of his pants and Anna smiled and bit her lip. She got right in front of him and grabbed another chair and pulled it over and sat down. She rubbed Jack’s legs with her stilettos, slowly making her way closer to his dick.

“Why are-“

“Shhh” Anna shut him up by putting the sole of the shoe over his mouth, to which his cock jumped. “Just enjoy it now and I’ll explain later.” He nodded in excitement.

She kept her foot pressed to his mouth and used her other one to start playing with his cock. Then she used both feet to play for a few minutes, before noticing the amount of pre cum slipping out of Jack’s penis and onto her heels.

She stopped and held out both feet in front of him. “Take them off and give them to me” holding out her hands. Jack did as he was told. Anna leaned forward and held both shoes by the heels in front of his cock.

“Cum for me please.”

Jack started jerking himself off, and in no time at all he erupted all over Anna’s sexy heels. She bit her lip and smiled, then slowly brought the shoes down to the floor. She slipped her feet into them and did up the buckles before wiggling her toes in Jack’s fresh cum.

“We have until our parents get home to have all the fun we want. Now clean yourself up. You look like an idiot sitting there with your dick hanging out.”

With that she stood up and giggled, then walked away in her cummy heels. Jack was still in complete shock but he was even more excited to see what the next five days had in store.

Anna turned to go down the hall to her room and stopped. “Also, you’re going to get all the groceries this week. Leave now and be back in an hour.” She looked down at her cum covered heels and giggled again, then walked to her room.

Jack listened to sound of the stilettos clicking intently and enjoyed it as long as he could before getting his keys and going to the store.
Great stroy, cant wait to read more
Pumps_n_stilettos

Glad you liked it guys. Hopefully other people are enjoying it too. And don’t worry horny mules, I’ll get to that eventually.

Here’s the next part.

Chapter 2

Jack spent the whole time at the grocery store wondering why Anna had done this. His mind was blown. “How long has she known? Has she told anyone? Is she mad and only doing it out of pity? Does she like it?” He thought to himself. He was a year older than her and had pondered the thought of sexual activity with her before, but he didn’t think anything would actually happen - especially with his fetish for heels. Eventually he got all the items he needed and headed home.

He eagerly walked to the door, excited to see what Anna had planned on the other side. He opened it but she wasn’t there to greet him. His shoulders slouched slightly as he closed the door behind him. On his way to the kitchen he noticed a note on the hallway wall that’s read, “Put the groceries away then come to my room.” He felt his cock tingle a bit at the thought of what could happen next.

After putting the groceries away, Jack did as he was told and went to Anna’s bedroom. His jaw dropped at the sight when he entered the room. Anna was laying on her bed, wearing only a bra, panties, and a pair of Guess pumps that were white with black stiletto heels. Jack was in complete awe because not only was she almost naked, but she had her gold Steve Madden grad heels that he had just cummed on, and she was licking the shoes clean. Jack’s boner was trying to break through his jeans from what he was watching.

Anna continued licking and sucking on her heels for a few more minutes before looking at the expression on Jack’s face and simply smiled at him. She held the heels out to him. “Put these away for me. I’m sure you know where they go” she said with a naughty grin.

Jack walked over and took the heels from her hands. As he went to her closet he rubbed his fingers across the shoes, amazed at how damp they were from the combination of his cum and Anna’s spit from licking them.

He got to the closet and found the open spot where they belong, put the shoes on the shelf and went back to Anna’s bed. At this point she was standing waiting for him, sporting the same outfit. She reached out her hand and took his, and led him to the bathroom. The bathroom was a fair bit down the hall from her bedroom, so she made sure to emphasize the sound her stilettos made on the marble floor.

They reached the bathroom and found the tub to already be full of water. Anna looked at Jack and told him to get naked and get in. He followed the order. As he did this, Anna walked around the large bathroom so he could enjoy the clicking of the heels some more. When Jack finally got in, Anna was on the other side of the bathroom, giving her a perfect chance to tease him with her heels. She slowly walked over, gently letting her shoes hit the floor, and the softer clicking of “trying to be quiet” was turning Jack on even more.

Anna eventually reached the tub and said, “Well you gotta make sure there’s room for me silly.” And with that she reached behind her back and undid her bra and threw it across the room. Then she slowly slid her panties down her legs and over her heels, leaving them on the floor.

She looked at Jack again and said “I said make room for me” and reached in the water and pushed his legs apart.

Anna smiled at him and lifted one foot over the edge of the tub and very slowly put it in the water, letting Jack see the water slowly cover her shoe and then flow into it. Once Anna’s heel clad foot hit the bottom, she did the same with the other one. She made her way to sitting down fully in the tub with Jack, then moved her feet to either side of his hips, gently rubbing the shoes against his body.

“Why are...why did...wha-what’s happening right now?” Jack finally spat out.

Anna smiled at him as she pressed her right shoe in his body a little more firmly. “I figured out that you like heels a long time ago.”

“How? And why did you wait so long to bug me about it?” He asked.

“Like five years ago I noticed your attention was always drawn by my mom’s heels. We were both young and curious back then and you were a little bit ahead of me so I kind of followed in your footsteps I guess. I started paying more attention to your tendencies and as we got older I started wearing heels more and found myself being turned on by them. Do you really think my mom just ‘forgets’ to put her shoes in her closet before her and John go out? I put them by the door because I knew you couldn’t resist - and I found out I couldn’t either.”

Jack was dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe his innocent little step sister had known about his fetish all this time. Now he just had more questions. “But why did you wait so long?”

“I’m not sure. There were times I really wanted to bring it up but I kept telling myself no. But when my mom was leaving this morning and you had that look on your face I just knew this was the time.” Anna moved her right foot off of his hip and pressed it against his erect cock. “We have all week to be as naughty as we want Jack.”

Jack took a deep breath as her shoe touched his penis. Then a puzzled look came across his face. “What do you mean you couldn’t resist either?”

Anna’s foot stopped moving as her eyes darted from her shoe to Jack’s eyes. She blushed and then smiled and said, “I developed a fetish for heels after spending all that time seeing what you were doing with them.” Then she bit her lip and brought her left foot out of the water and took the heel off. She flipped the shoe around, put the stiletto in front of her pussy, then slowly pushed it in. Jack was staring in awe as she moved it in and out of her pussy.

As Anna played with her own shoe, she pushed her shoe up and down on Jack’s dick at the same pace. “You’re not the only one who plays with my shoes” she said. “Why do you think I have such a big collection?”

“I knew you liked them but I didn’t think it was like that.” Jack replied.

Anna just smiled as she slid her stiletto in and out of herself faster and faster. She was too focused on that that she stopped moving her other foot, so Jack took it in his hands and stroked it against his cock himself. Anna was even more turned on and took the stiletto out of her pussy, then turned it around and rubbed her clit with the toe of the shoe. She kept going faster and faster until her body shook and she came all over her shoe. She sat back for a couple minutes to catch her breath, then put the shoe back on her left foot. She could tell by the look on his face that Jack was going to cum any minute.

She got out of the tub and dried herself off real quick, then sat on the side of the tub and held her feet out. Jack stood up and jerked himself off until he exploded all over Anna’s feet and heels. He almost fell over from the feeling. Anna smiled and bit her lip then swung around and put her feet on the floor. She stood up and walked around the bathroom with the fresh cum on her heels. The stilettos clicked on the floor and her feet squished in her shoes that were still wet from the bath water.

She walked over to the tub and reached down to grab her panties and walked back across the room for her bra. Then she walked towards the door. “Clean up please. And find something to make us for supper.”

She walked out the door and Jack listened to the clicking of her shoes all the way down the hallway until she reached her room. He smiled and started cleaning up, imagining what she had planned for later.
Last edited by Pumps_n_stilettos on Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avargasrd12

Post by avargasrd12 »

Good stuff wow. Great Job. Can't wait for chapter 3
Steel440

Post by Steel440 »

Good job, am enjoying it!
amcoooo

Post by amcoooo »

amazing story thank you
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

would like to see further updates
Pumps_n_stilettos

Jasmalenko wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:53 am would like to see further updates
Sorry I’ve been busy the last couple days. Should have the next one posted tonight.
Pumps_n_stilettos

This chapter had the potential to be extremely long so I had to split it into two. Chapter 4 will hopefully be posted tomorrow night.

Hope everyone is still enjoying it.

Chapter 3

Jack spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games so could try to take his mind off the wild morning he had. He was also more nervous about supper than he was on his first date with his first ex girlfriend. The situation he was now in with his step sister was really hard to comprehend.

At about 5:30 he decided to go put burgers on the barbecue. As he walked closer to the kitchen he could hear music coming from the speakers outside, so he assumed Anna was in the hot tub like usual. He grabbed the burgers from the freezer, went outside, and put them on the grill. He looked at Anna sitting in the hot tub, drinking a margarita as always, but he was nervous. This moment had happened a thousand times before but now there was something new to play with his mind.

Jack grabbed a beer and sat down on a chair on the patio and chatted with Anna about casual things. After a while everything seemed like it was back to normal. He got up and went to the barbecue and took the burgers off the grill.

“Supper’s ready” he said as he flipped them onto a plate.

“Ok.” Anna smiled as she stood up and walked to the edge of the hot tub to get out. Jack was still focused on the burgers but the noise of a stiletto hitting the wood step quickly caught his attention. He looked over as Anna brought her other leg out of the water and walked down the steps and stopped a few feet away from Jack to get her towel.

Jack was stunned. Anna was standing in front of him, soaking wet from head to toe, wearing her beautiful blond hair in a pony tail, a black strapless bikini top with matching bottom, and a pair of black Michael Kors high heels. They were pumps with open sides and ankle straps - shoes that Jack had admired very much since she got them three years before.

Anna made a feeble attempt at drying herself off. She lightly wiped some off the water off her torso and legs but never touched her feet. She walked past Jack, leaving behind wet tracks from her stilettos as they clicked on the wood deck, and made her way inside. Jack collected the rest of the burgers onto the plate and followed the water tracks inside to find her sitting at the table, legs crossed, with water still dripping off of her heels.

She could see the excitement on Jack’s face and the bulge starting to grow in his pants. “I know I’m irresistible right now but nothing’s happening while we’re eating supper. Sorry sweetie.”

Jack’s excitement deteriorated slightly but then he replied “I’m ok with that. What’s happening after?”

“I haven’t thought that far yet.” Anna said as she wiggles her foot around.

The two sat and ate supper but there was a noticeable tension in the air that hadn’t been there before. They both wanted to be naughty and have fun with each other and Anna wasn’t hiding it with how much she was hitting her heels on the floor or “accidentally” rubbing Jack’s leg with them.

They finished eating and Jack started cleaning up.

“Can you get me some ice cream?” Anna asked.

“Sure. I want some too.” Jack fetched the vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce and sprinkles, then got the bowls and spoons. He dished out a bit of ice cream into each bowl, and then put some chocolate sauce in his. Some squirted out and missed the bowl and hit the table.

“Aw what the hell. Quit making a mess.” Anna said sternly. With that she grabbed the bottle from him and squirted some into her bowl.

Just as she was about to set the bottle down, she stopped and a smile came to her face. Jack looked puzzled as he put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. Anna turned in her chair so she was facing Jack, brought the bottle away from the table over her legs and squirted just a little bit out. It landed about halfway up her shin and slowly started sliding down her sexy leg. It made its way closer to her foot, then crossed over top of the ankle strap of her shoe. Both her and Jack were mesmerized as they watched the drop of sauce slide down her foot, finally reaching the vamp of the shoe, and settling where her foot reaches the edge of it.

After a few more seconds of staring, they both looked at each and smiled. Then Anna turned the bottle over again and squirted a little bit more, this time on both legs, and the streams of chocolate sauce did the same as the first.

Anna looked at Jack. “Hold this.” She said as she held out the bottle. Jack put his spoon down and held the bottle, while he watched Anna reach down and undo the ankle straps of her heels. She slipped them off her feet and placed them on the table, then took the bottle back from him, and squirted the sauce into the shoes. She started at the top and let it flow down into the toe, until there was a thick puddle in each shoe. She put the bottle down and then very carefully picked up her heels and placed them on the floor.

Jack was almost drooling as he watched Anna slowly slip her right foot into the chocolate sauce filled shoe. The sauce oozed out of the toe box as her foot went in, and as she stepped her heel down it flowed off the side edges of the shoe, and she let out a little wimper. Then she did up the buckle on the ankle strap and said “next one” with a big smile, and repeated the same process with her left foot.

“This feels so amazing.” Anna said. She had sub consciously started to rub her pussy after doing up the ankle strap, and Jack had taken his cock out of his pants.

Anna stopped rubbing herself, then stood up and started to walk around in a small circle, her feet slipping inside her shoes with every step, and chocolate tracks being left on the floor in the shape a high heel sole. “So much for not making a mess.” She said and chuckled.

She looked at Jack and could tell he was about to cum already. She went back to her chair and sat down, started rubbing her clit, then put her feet between his legs and hooked the edge of the chair between the heels and the soles of her shoes. Excess chocolate sauce spilled out from the toe box and dropped onto the floor.

Jack couldn’t hold it any longer and came all over Anna’s heels and feet, mixing in with the chocolate sauce where it sat on the vamp. He sat back in his chair, exhausted from a tiring day of newfound naughtiness.

-To be continued-