UPDATE August 5th - My Current Collection

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

smirnoffx

Re: My Current Collection

Post by smirnoffx »

:100:
Last edited by smirnoffx on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mwife49

Re: My Current Collection

Post by mwife49 »

Nice :)
Put a heel up your ass while fucking the other shoe
mwife49
l0stnbl1nd

Re: UPDATE August 3rd! - My Current Collection

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Just picked up these super hot, valentino style heels from some chick on CL..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

I have been wanting to post these for a while as I have had the heels for a few months now, but only just getting around to it now..

There is this super sexy milf at work who has an amazing heel collection under her desk and she only ever wears heels at work.
I have gone into her office many times to cum in her heels, one night I even found a pair of pantyhose inside her heels, so I wrapped my cock around it and blew my load into them! Unfortunately no photos of my fun in her office, but one day I did steal a pair of her heels to have some fun with! :twisted:

Here are a few candid shots of her, a few of her heels in her office (she has a lot more than pictured) and her cum drenched heels that I stole... enjoy!

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, I am also in Vancouver BC, I would love to come play with her heels too
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

Amazing heels and sexy feet,love this post
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Omg those black nine west! Keep loadong them up! Does she wear them barefoot??
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

l0stnbl1nd wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am I have been wanting to post these for a while as I have had the heels for a few months now, but only just getting around to it now..

There is this super sexy milf at work who has an amazing heel collection under her desk and she only ever wears heels at work.
I have gone into her office many times to cum in her heels, one night I even found a pair of pantyhose inside her heels, so I wrapped my cock around it and blew my load into them! Unfortunately no photos of my fun in her office, but one day I did steal a pair of her heels to have some fun with! :twisted:

Here are a few candid shots of her, a few of her heels in her office (she has a lot more than pictured) and her cum drenched heels that I stole... enjoy!

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wow please show us more of her. Her collection looks amazing and the candid pics are great too.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
Lucky man. :mrgreen:
I love the nude heels in the last photos.
Do you have cum in them?
Thanks to share
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

l0stnbl1nd wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am I have been wanting to post these for a while as I have had the heels for a few months now, but only just getting around to it now..

Love when woman have a full collection of heels under their desk!