GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SirRye

Re: GF heels and info

Post by SirRye »

Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am Okay, I am going to take pics today, let me know what shoes you guys want today, from the set on the front page.

and choice colour of nylons
Like i said before, her cummed black heels and while she wearing and using them barefooted.
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:18 am
Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am Okay, I am going to take pics today, let me know what shoes you guys want today, from the set on the front page.

Like i said before, her cummed black heels and while she wearing and using them barefooted.
Sure. Just wondering if anyone else had suggestions too.

I'm not sure I can get barefoot though
shnikr

Post by shnikr »

You are a lucky, lucky man, she's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity does she know? Just wondering what her response is to all of us admiring her.

And if its not too late to get a request in, those blue suede t-bar heels would be my pick
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

OH. MY GOD. Put a ring on her!!! :oops: :lol:
What a hot cumslut she is. Those pics of her in those black pumps with stockings are what I'm cumming to tonight for sure. :twisted:
We'd all love to see your cum creations on those and her other pairs!
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

shnikr wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:28 pm

You are a lucky, lucky man, she's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Out of curiosity does she know? Just wondering what her response is to all of us admiring her.

And if its not too late to get a request in, those blue suede t-bar heels would be my pick
We are both reading. She likes it. She's the type who enjoys having slutty things said about her online. She's no stranger for comments or attention
FB_IMG_1586254943250.jpg
img1.jpg
img2.jpg
img849.jpg

Oh, and don't worry, you're not too late. Are had to postpone the pictures to the weekend. So we should get them all in, and we'll definitely use those blue ones for you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

thearkivist wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:50 pm OH. MY GOD. Put a ring on her!!! :oops: :lol:
What a hot cumslut she is. Those pics of her in those black pumps with stockings are what I'm cumming to tonight for sure. :twisted:
We'd all love to see your cum creations on those and her other pairs!
Thank you for the comment! We enjoy hearing things like that!

Just wait a little longer and we'll get some picture up for you.

She has many many types of stockings on all colours, if you want to request some. You're more than welcome.

What other shoes of what I posted for you like?
shnikr

Post by shnikr »

Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am
We are both reading. She likes it. She's the type who enjoys having slutty things said about her online. She's no stranger for comments or attention

Oh, and don't worry, you're not too late. Are had to postpone the pictures to the weekend. So we should get them all in, and we'll definitely use those blue ones for you!
In that case I can tell her I've had 2 fantastic wanks staring at her sexy heels and face.

And thank you, can't wait to see her in them!
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

shnikr wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:25 am
Loliduck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am

In that case I can tell her I've had 2 fantastic wanks staring at her sexy heels and face.

And thank you, can't wait to see her in them!
Nice! What ones did you look at?

What would you do with and her?
shnikr

Post by shnikr »

Loliduck wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:37 am Nice! What ones did you look at?

What would you do with and her?
These 2 really did it for me

Love how innocent she looks, even when she really isn't lol. And the cute heels of course. Would love to have 1 warm off her foot while she jerky me off over the other
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

shnikr wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:33 am Love how innocent she looks, even when she really isn't lol. And the cute heels of course. Would love to have 1 warm off her foot while she jerky me off over the other
Oh, you like this style with the shoe too? ME TOO! I love the innocent but slutty look, and when she lifts the heel up, YUMMY.

It is a rather old pic now, but I still remember when I took it!

Here are some bonus ones just for you, some nice heels here too! good colour contrast in some.

PM me if you wanna talk more off topic. I see you are from the UK too!? How is that Corona holding you up? ;)

This one is nice, I LOVE the flat shoes with the strap!

Please note: MORE SHOE focused pics are coming soon, I need to get around to taking them, but as far, hopefully these are okay for now.

Bonus shoe off: