Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mattblake94

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

Post by mattblake94 »

shoobay wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:54 pm 9143715D-618C-4234-B539-06518DF8E7B4.png
Aryana’s totally destroyed Zoe Wittner sandal.

Are you enjoying the added pics or you’d prefer to leave it up to your imagination?
I mean, I definitely like additional pics. The only thing I'd say is that it might hinder the different shoes you use if you only include brands that you can find pictures for. I doubt there's a lot of truly erotic images out there for the most expensive brands, mainly coz they're usually kept pristine or thereabouts for obvious reasons.

So I think, use as wide a variety of designer brands as you can, obviously to your taste tho, and if you can find pics then include them, but if you can't then it's no big deal, rather than writing the story around the pictures so to speak.

Also, and this is literally just me, dunno if anyone has the same opinion, and I get this is your version of the story so if it's your kink, then do what you want, but I think you focus a bit too much on LK Bennetts. I know TBF the focus was on the Asics, Superstars and Converse pretty much exclusively tbh, but I think the equivalent to Asics and their expensiveness in relation to high heels are probably more like Chanel/Prada/Jimmy Choo etc. Like, I think you're hitting the low end of designer high heel brands rather than the high end.

But then again I'm a guy that likes variety in my story and doesn't like to focus on one type of clothing or brand loooool so maybe it's just me.

But regardless, the story's amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. Pays great homage to the origin but still offers something new and a suprise.

😊😊😊😊
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Mattblake94...you’ve addressed some interesting things, but I think you’ll be satisfied where things are heading. Remember that Sarah, Ben and Aryana have only just discovered Lisa’s source of $ for high end shoes. So I think all the characters in the story will be taking advantage of those $$$ very soon. And also, don’t forget that Sarah has already seen a pair of her Pradas destroyed, not just her mid price LK Bennett’s.
As for the pics, I have a HUGE supply of designer heels that have been waiting for an opportunity to be featured. I don’t have to hunt around the web for pics...all of them will be from my own collection. I have Manolos, Louboutins, Choos, Chanel, Gucci, Ferragamo, plus LOTS of really sexy lower price, but still designer heels. And NONE of them have to be spared.
So be patient my friend. I think you’ll enjoy the upcoming chapters
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Such a great story and it is always getting better. But one wish I still have, could there be one session with all the woman for onze - as a divertimento - only wear the most beautifull patent leather flats? With a lot of licking them, making out with them and each other and the occasional insertion or watersport-action. You really are doing a great job.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

shoobay wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:31 am Mattblake94...you’ve addressed some interesting things, but I think you’ll be satisfied where things are heading. Remember that Sarah, Ben and Aryana have only just discovered Lisa’s source of $ for high end shoes. So I think all the characters in the story will be taking advantage of those $$$ very soon. And also, don’t forget that Sarah has already seen a pair of her Pradas destroyed, not just her mid price LK Bennett’s.
As for the pics, I have a HUGE supply of designer heels that have been waiting for an opportunity to be featured. I don’t have to hunt around the web for pics...all of them will be from my own collection. I have Manolos, Louboutins, Choos, Chanel, Gucci, Ferragamo, plus LOTS of really sexy lower price, but still designer heels. And NONE of them have to be spared.
So be patient my friend. I think you’ll enjoy the upcoming chapters

Well.........now that you say that looooool!!!!

Yeah, you're right to be fair, the Pradas have already been wrecked so it's getting towards the higher end.

On the subject of your collection: wow! Especially looking forward to the Louboutins, can't wait for those, as my favourite type of high end shoe.

So yeah, you're the boss, lead the way. We're just here for the ride and to give advice on the direction looooool!!! :)
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

I’m open to the type of abuse these high end shoes receive. As long as it fits within the scope of the story.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Looking forward to the next few chapters!!!!
SandieCD

Post by SandieCD »

I cant wait to read more of this whens the next intallment
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I like the photos added
SandieCD

Post by SandieCD »

When is the next installment
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

we definitely need an update here! :mrgreen: