Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoobay

Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

Post by shoobay »

I’ve really enjoyed the Taboo Fiction story written by Sudsey elsewhere in the forum, so I approached him about me doing a “remix” of sorts, changing the predominantly sneaker-oriented story to high heels and flats. He gets the writing credits on this. I’ve just adapted it to my taste. Hopefully it will appeal to some of you as well. Let me know if you’d like me to continue.

So without further ado...

Chapter 1

Ben sat back on the couch, his eyes flicking between his stepmothers and stepsisters feet. His stepmother, 36, raven haired and young for her age, was sitting at the other end of the couch, still in her office clothes, a smart black skirt, short but not slutty matched with a white satin blouse, sheer black tights and, Bens favourite, her black patent Jimmy ChooAnouk pumps with a five inch heel. His mum had dozens of designer shoes, but these were some of his favourites.

Bens stepsister, Aryana was 16, dark haired like her mother and was laying face down on the rug, her head in her hands as she read a girly magazine. Clad in a short t-shirt that showed her midriff, complete with tight, hipster jeans, her feet were clad in silver leather Tory Burch flats, her knees bent and ankles crossed causing her feet to bounce around in mid air behind her.

Bens stepmother lifted her feet up onto the foot stool and kicked her pumps off, flashing the sexy leather lining. Ben’s heart skipped beat and his semi-erect cock twitched. He hoped she left them there as she usually did when she went to bed.

He forced himself to look back at the TV - he didn't want his stepmother to realise he had a shoe fetish. That would be too embarrassing and she had a tendency to become uninhibited when she drank, which she often did since his father left.

"I'm off to bed mum," Aryana said suddenly, standing. She kissed her mother and headed to the door, Ben watching her silver flats as she went.

"Me too," his stepmother said, stretching, "see you in the morning."

Ben watched her go, acutely aware that she had left her pumps behind, "night mum," he said, eager to get to those shoes.

Ben waited as long as he could, all the time staring at the sexy black pumps, until finally he could wait no longer. Kneeling down next to them he picked one up reverently, holding the glossy black shoe up in front of him for a better view. He turned it this way and that, drinking in the view, before bringing the the toe up to his lips. Gingerly he kissed it, his erect cock throbbing, urging him onwards. Parting his lips his tongue dashed out, licking the patent leather and sending shock waves through his body. He needed more. He took the toe into his mouth and sucked, his other hand rubbing his cock through his pants. As he sucked, his tongue darted out and found the vamp of his mothers shoe. Suddenly he needed to taste the insole, his tongue lapping up his stepmothers salty flavour.

This was too much for him - he needed to cum, and fast. Quickly he unzipped his pants and slid them down, freeing his impressive erection. He scooped up his stepmothers other shoe and slid it over his engorged cock, pumping it so that it's head was buried in the glossy black toe, all the time licking and sucking the other shoe.

It was all over very quickly, his cum filling the toe of the pretty black pump. He closed his eyes, his breath slowing as his cock pumped out the last of his semen into the shoe, the other shoe forgotten in his other hand.

Sarah stood outside the door in shock. She had come downstairs for a glass of water and discovered her stepson staring intently at her shoe. She was about to ask what he was doing when he brought her pump to his mouth and kissed it. Stunned, she continued to watch, trying to make sense of what she was seeing.

As Sarah was about to enter the room and confront Ben, he unzipped his pants and released his cock. An involuntary twinge of pleasure stopped her and she watched with awe as he slid her shoe over his manhood. She knew what she was feeling was wrong, and she took a step back, but she couldn't look away until he had filled the toe of her shoe with cum. With Ben’s climax, the spell was broken and she spun around, hurrying to her room to try to work out what to do.

Sarah sat on the side of the bed and tried to think. What Ben was doing was strange to her, confusing, and the feelings she experienced muddied the waters. Suddenly an idea occurred to her - she was certain google would hold an answer. She picked up her iPad and soon was viewing sites about shoe fetishes.

Pictures were flashing by of shoes being used in all sorts of ways she had never dreamt of, and the strange feelings she had experienced began to intensify. Instead of looking for answers to what to do about Ben, she became absorbed in viewing images of shoes on cocks. Finally she stumbled upon pictures of pumps being used by females on themselves and she gasped as her pussy gave a twinge, her hand going to her crotch and rubbing it through the thin pyjama shorts she was wearing. She was surprised to find them wet already.

Just under one image was a link which opened a video showing a woman in red high heel pumps. The woman removed her shoe and worshipped it, licking and sucking it all over, just as Ben had done. Sarah watched intently, her fingers rubbing her crotch. Her eyes flicked to the walk in robe for a moment, and she bit her bottom lip. Could she do this? Should she?

She hit pause and jumped out of bed, stripping her clothes from her shapely body as she went, finally opening the closet door and eying her shoe collection. She spotted the pair she was looking for - her own 5 inch red patent Manolo Blahnik slingbacks. Grabbing them, she hurried back to the bed, throwing them on the coverlet and got herself comfortable. Ben and the woman in the video both started by worshipping the shoe, so she decided that's what she should do. Picking up one of her heels, she held it in front of her, studying it as Ben had her black heels. It certainly was a beautiful shoe, she decided.

Sarah's other hand was in her crotch, her fingers playing with her clitoris when she decided to try kissing the toe of her shoe. The cool touch of the patent leather to her lips along with the imagery of her stepson kissing her black Jimmy Choo caused her to cum.

Sarah hit play on her iPad and copied the woman in the video. She began by licking the shoe all over as the woman did, her pussy spasming as she did so. The woman rolled onto her back and used the heel of her shoe on her clitoris. Sarah copied and felt an electric buzz at the touch of the heel, then her eyes went wide - the woman in the video had turned her shoe around and had inserted it into her pussy, toe first. "Here goes," she said, turning her own shoe around. She sighed as the cool leather touched her hot wet lips, parting them and sliding in, "oh yes!" she murmured, sliding it in further then pulling it out a little. She looked at the iPad and her eyes went wider at how deep the woman's shoe has penetrated. Sarah copied, pushing her own shoe in further so that the heel was almost touching her bottom, and her shoe filled her. She no longer needed the video - she slid the shoe back and forth, her other hand finding the shoes partner and stuffing it in her mouth, partly as a gag, partly to suck on. Keeping the shoe in her mouth, she pumped the one in her pussy in and out with one hand and rubbed her clitoris with the other. Suddenly her back arched and she shuddered, cumming three times in quick succession, her juices spraying around the shoe in her pussy and filling it with her cum.

Sarah slumped back on the bed, covered with a sheen of sweat, and spat out the shoe in her mouth. She kept the slingback in her pussy for a little while longer whisk her breath recovered, then removed it with a wet slurp.

"Wow," she said to herself, "that was amazing!" She smiled to herself, as she realised what to do about Ben. Nothing, she decided. She would keep his secret and leave him little treats as a thank you for opening her eyes to the fun that could be had with shoes.

Chapter 2
Sarah woke up the next morning hornier than ever. Opening her eyes she spotted her Manolos that she had left on her bed the night before. She grinned as she remembered her fun, picked up the shoe she had used as a gag and began licking and sucking on it, before shoving it deep between her legs. She fucked herself with the shoe, making herself cum quickly before settling back with a smile on her face. "I am so going to treat Ben tonight," she thought to herself as she got up out of bed and headed to the shower, "I'll leave some nice shoes for him to play with."

She finished her shower, got dressed and then stood in front of her shoe collection, trying to decide which shoes to wear for Ben. She finally decided on her black patent Nine West peep toe platforms with a 5 inch heel. "These will be perfect," she said to herself as she slipped them on, "I am sure Ben will love them!"

As usual, Sarah left for work without seeing either Ben or Aryana but before leaving the house she retrieved her black pumps from the living room - she had plans for those tonight.

The day passed quite slowly - Sarah couldn't focus - all she could think of was the night before and giving Ben his gift tonight, but soon enough the day was over and she walked through the front door at home. Greeting the kids as she entered, she was gratified to see Ben in his usual spot on the couch. She was even more excited to see his eyes go wide at her choice of footwear.

Sarah teased Ben all evening - she would rub her heels together so that the patent would squeak, she would deliberately cross her legs in front of him and rest her hand on one shoe, and all the time she could sense he was watching. She also noticed him watching his sisters ballet flats. "Hmmm," she thought, "I might have to make sure he gets access to those!"

Finally she kicked off her heels in front of him and, saying goodnight, walked out of the room with Aryana.

This is the moment Ben had been waiting for all evening. His stepmother had come home from work with her gorgeous peep toe platforms on and had driven him wild all night. It was as if she knew what she was doing! He was in such a state of excitement by the time she left the room that he didn't wait as long as he normally would. He had to have those shoes! Kneeling next to them he grabbed the right shoe and immediately started licking and sucking on it, his free hand rubbing his cock through his pants, his tongue darting through the peep toe and licking the interior.

Sarah went upstairs, changed into her pyjamas and snuck back down again to watch. By the time she reached the door and peered through he was on his knees with one of her pumps in his hand. He was busily licking the shiny black patent and she could see his saliva leaving streaks on the leather. As she watched, her hand slid down the front of her shorts and she fingered herself. By now Ben was really into it and she could see his erection straining at his pants. "That's it, baby," she whispered as he fumbled with his zipper, "get your huge cock out and fuck my sexy Nine Wests!"

Ben dropped his pants, freeing the largest erection he'd had and wasted no time in shoving it into his step mums shoe.

"Oh yes," Sarah whispered from the shadows behind the door, "fuck them baby!"

Ben took his cock out of her shoe and to Sarah's surprise and delight, he turned it around and was able to push it through the peep toe. He began pumping her shoe hard, Sarah's hand matching his pace so that when he came, she did too, her legs buckling a little.

As Ben recovered, Sarah slipped away upstairs, locking her door behind her she stripped naked and went straight to her walk-in robe. "Hmmm," she thought to herself, "I think he will like these for tomorrow," she slipped her bare feet into her nude patent Louboutin So Kate pumps. “yes I think he will like these," she giggled and picked up her black pumps that Ben had used the previous night. She lay on the bed, still with her nude heels on, and started fingering herself while looking at her black pumps. She could see where his cum had dried and just the thought caused a surge through her pussy. She kissed and licked the shoe, the thought of her tongue being so close to where bens cock had been enough to almost bring her to a climax. Quickly she took the other pump and slid it into her wet pussy while she continued to lick and suck on it's partner. She pumped her shoe in and out, her pussy making wet slurping sounds around the black patent leather. Taking her shoe from her mouth, she looked at the stain again and wondered, "do I dare?" Her tongue darted out into the insole and she tasted her stepsons dried cum. The sheer naughtiness brought her to a multiple orgasm and she flood her shoe with her cum, her juices squirting around it and onto the sheets.

Sarah lay back and relaxed, enjoying the afterglow, and drifted off to sleep with her pump still inside her.

Chapter 3

Sarah awoke and discovered the shoe had slid out at some point during the night, but she still had her Louboutin pumps on and the black pumps were still on the bed. She giggled to herself and gave herself a quickie with her other black pump before getting out of bed getting ready for work. She had a feeling she was not going to be able to concentrate again.

The day passed as expected, the presence of her nude pumps on her feet keeping her horny all day. She had spent a fortune on these heels and loved showing them off and admiring them herself, but not that admiration had turned into something much more erotic. A couple of times she disappeared into the ladies toilet to satisfy herself, but all the time looking forward to the evening.

Finally Sarah walked into the house and went to see what Ben thought of her heels. His face said it all, as did the bulge in his pants.

She passed the evening as the previous, with lots of teasing to ensure he was nice and excited. Again, he kept stealing looks at his sister’s pink studded ballet flats and Sarah renewed her pledge to get him access to them. Besides, she really wanted to see him kissing and licking them, and really wanted to see his cock in one of them. Those cute little shoes really needed filling with cum, and if she was honest with herself, she wanted to try one inside of her too.

Eventually Aryana went to bed, leaving Sarah alone with Ben. Instead of kicking her heels off, she turned to him and steeled herself for the conversation to come.

"Ben," she said, "I have something to tell you."

Ben looked up from her feet but said nothing.

"I know about your secret," she said, not missing the look of alarm that crossed his face, "no, no," she said hurriedly, "it's ok, really!"

Ben looked forlorn. The worst had happened - his step mother had discovered his perversion.

"In fact I have a secret of my own to tell you," she said, "you see, I have watched you these last two nights and really liked what I saw."

"Really?" He asked, looking doubtful.

"Yeah," she smiled, "why do you think I have been teasing you with my shoes? It really turned me on."

Ben wasn't sure how to feel at this stage, the panic of being found out was mixing with the shame of having been watched. But there was excitement there too.

"I've never seen anything like that before," she went on, "and to be honest I was worried about you, so I did some googling. Well one thing led to another and I ended up using my red pumps on myself."

Ben couldn't believe his ears. His step mother had actually had sex with a pair of her sexy shoes!

"Yeah," she said, understanding the look on his face, "and not just once either. I did my black slingbacks last night too, while I wore these," she looked at her feet. She looked up and saw the bulge in his pants had grown, "hmmmn," she said, "looks like someone wants to play with my Christian Louboutins," she smiled. "No don't," she said as Ben went to cover his erection, "you don't need to hide it from me," she slipped her shoes off her feet and handed them to him, "why don't you have a taste of my pretty pumps?"

Ben was embarrassed but the nude pumps in his hands were driving him wild. He lifted one to his mouth and licked the toe, and everything else melted away. His hand began to rub his cock through his pants as he licked and sucked on his step mothers shoe. He looked up briefly and saw that she was watching intently, one hand rubbing her panties.

"That's it baby," she said whispered, "lick my lovely shoe."

Ben was getting close to cumming so he eased off.

"Why don't you slip him into my shoe," Sarah urged, nodding at his erection, "remember I've seen him before."

"I don't know," Ben began.

"Go on," she urged, "I want you to fuck my pretty pump."

This was too much for Ben. He scrabbled for his pants, dropping them and revealing his huge erection. He quickly slid his stepmothers shoe over it and began pumping it.

"Oh yes," Sarah murmured, "fill my pump with your cum"

Ben couldn't help himself - he came quicker and more copiously than ever before.

When he opened his eyes his stepmother was sitting and looking at him tenderly, "that was lovely baby," she said, taking the pumps out of his hands, marvelling at the quantity of the cum. She tilted the shoe around, allowing it to slide around and coat the inside, covering the Christian Louboutin script on the insole. A thought occurred to her, so she slid the shoes back onto her feet. The cum squelched around her toes made her pussy shudder. "Oh, that feels good," she smiled.

"Now," she said, "before I go upstairs and finish off with these, I want you to know that I am happy for you to cum in all of my shoes, but I want to watch, ok?"

Ben nodded in agreement.

"I noticed you look at your sisters flats," Ben nodded, "I'll make sure we get to play with them."

Ben grinned, "thanks mum," he said, "I thought you would hate me if you ever found out."

"Well I think we put that fear to rest," she smiled, "now I need to know - is there anything else you enjoy doing with shoes?"

"Well," he began, "I have bought a few pairs of heels of my own. They have been hidden in the attic for the past couple of years. I was terrified you’d find them. I like wearing them, and especially getting them wet and messy too."

"How? She asked intrigued.

"Well," he began, "I've taken a pair of my heels into the bath before while you were at work. That was a lot of fun. I've always wanted to get them messy too but never been able too."

"Well we will have to change that," Sarah said, smiling, "won't we?"

Ben nodded eagerly, "that would be awesome!"

"What sort of messy would you like?" She asked intrigued.

"Food is my favourite," he said, "the naughtier the better."

"I think we can do that," Sarah smiled, "would you prefer it in my shoes, your sisters or your own?”

"All of them” he grinned.

"Ok then," she smiled, "when we are alone, how about I make a nice meal and serve it in our high heels? I’d love to see your shoes, and maybe we can have main in yours, desert in Aryana's flats and drink from my pumps?"

Bens cock suddenly stood upright again.

"Wow!" She said, "it looks like someone likes that idea," she looked down at her pumps again, "I think my other shoe needs filling," she slipped the shoe off and slid it onto his cock, "fuck it for me baby."

Ben pumped the shoe on his cock, while his stepmother mother fingered herself some more. The thought of the meal she had was more than he could have dreamed of and it didn't take long before his cum was splashing the inside of her shoe.

"Wow baby," she purred, "both of my shoes in one night!" She slid the shoe from his cock and put pit back on her foot, again loving the feel of his cum.

"Ok," she smiled, "was there anything else you wanted to do?"

"There is one thing," he replied.

"And that is?" She asked.

"I like to see heels destroyed," he looked at her hopefully.

"Well that could get expensive," she began, "but I am sure we can do that too,". She thought about them said “perhaps a pair of yours could meet with an 'accident'," she grinned.

"That would be awesome," get grinned.

"Ok baby," she smiled, "I am going to go have some fun with these shoes," she stood up to leave.

"Mum?" Ben called as she headed to the door.

"Yes baby?" She looked over her shoulder,

"Can I watch?" He asked.

"Perhaps," she smiled, "but not tonight. I need to think on it."

"Ok," he said, "oh and thanks."

"My pleasure," she blew him a kiss and walked upstairs. She was really horny now and desperately needed one of her nude So Kates inside of her.

She slipped into her room and slipped out of her clothes, her shoes still on her feet, she jumped into bed. She plunged two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and slid them in and out. The ideas she had running through her head after speaking with Ben were driving her wild. Quickly she slipped her heels off and plunged one into her mouth, the other deep into her pussy.

As she slid her shoe in and out she was thinking about Bens cock in her shoes, bubble baths with shoes and meals with shoes. She pictured herself cutting one of Bens high heels to pieces while plunging one of her daughters studded flats into her pussy. In the end it was too much for her - she came on her nude patent shoe in a huge gush, filling it with her juices.

"Wow," she thought, "I have some planning to do!" And with that she fell asleep.

Chapter 4

The next morning was similar to the previous two. She woke up face to face with a nude patent pump and immediately set about sucking on it. She quickly made herself cum with it and then looking at the clock, panicked until she realised it was her RDO. "Awesome!" She though, "a whole day to myself to play with shoes and try things out!" She grinned to herself, "but first I need to get Ben good and horny before he leaves." She got out of bed, dressed and then crossed to her walk in robe, "let's see," she thought, "what shall I have him cum in today? I know!" She grinned, taking her gold strappy Prada sandals with a 5 inch heel, "this way, when I try out a bubble bath, I can keep the same shoes on all day"

She left the room and went downstairs. Aryana had left already but she found Ben in the kitchen having his breakfast.

"Hi baby," she smiled as she saw him.

Ben looked up from hi wheetbix and saw her shoes, "hi mum."

"You like?" She asked, twirling.

"Very much," he grinned.

"Good!" She grinned back, "I will let you cum in them tonight."

"Awesome!" He grinned back, "but can I lick them now?"

"Even better!" She unbuckled her shoe, slipped it off and handed it to him, "how about you use this as a spoon?"

Ben took the Prada sandal and dipped it into his wheetbix, scooping some out and eating it. His hand was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Hmmmn, you can't waste that!" Sarah smiled, "I'll be back in a second!" She hurried upstairs, returning a minute later with her hands behind her back.

"What have you got there?" Ben asked, licking more wheetbix out of the insole of his stepmothers gold sandal.
"Well," she grinned, "while the cats away," she brought Aryana's pink studded Valentino style flats out from behind her back, "the mice will play with her shoes!" She put them on the table in front of Ben who's mouth was hanging open. "Don't just sit there with you mouth open baby, get one of these cute pink shoes in there!"

Ben dropped the sandal he was holding into his wheetbix and took on of his sisters studded ballet flats. He'd wanted this for so long, he could barely believe it was now happening. He licked the pointed toe, a shudder running through him, then licked the sole, followed by the studs around the opening of the shoe.

Sarah was rubbing her crotch, watching Ben enjoy his sisters flat. She picked up her sandal and licked some of the wheetbix off, then she had a thought. A bad thought, that felt so good. Her eyes darted from the bowl to the sneaker and back again.

"I think your wheetbix might be tastier in another bowl," she grinned, picking up the bowl and scooping cereal out with her sandal into the pink shoe. To get it all in she had to tip the shoe up so that it ran down to the pointy toe area. When it was full she smiled, "there, a much nicer bowl, but I think wheetbix tastes better with honey, how about you?" She grabbed the honey from the cupboard and a plate. She placed the wheetbix filled flat onto the plate, flipped the lid on the honey bottle and upended it over the cereal in the shoe. She squeezed the bottle and a dribble of honey ran into the wheetbix. She directed in a spiral, "May as well make Aryana's cute shoes nice and tasty too," she grinned, directing the flow of honey down over the nude studded trim zig-zagging until it reached the toe where she made it flow thicker and heavier.

"Now I think you better fuck your sisters shoe," she grinned.

Ben slid his pants down, showing his massive erection, before sliding the chuck onto it.

"Oh yeah," Sarah sighed, "that looks so good!"

Ben began pumping the flat on his cock, his head filling the toe of the small shoe.

"I think you need to fuck more of your sisters shoes," Sarah smiled, squeezing more honey on the messy sneaker, "and get them messy too!" She picked up her sandal and pushed it into the flat, forcing the cereal down towards the toe and to overflow down the sides. Just then Ben came hard, his back arching and filling his sisters shoe with cum.

"That was beautiful baby," Sarah smiled, "but you had better be going," she took the cum filled flat from his hand," besides, it's my turn with your sisters cute shoe!"

Ben did his pants up and hurried to the door. He didn't want to leave, but he also knew when he was onto a good thing. "Bye mum!" He said and hurried out.

Sarah slid her panties down, took he discarded shoe and began licking it. She dipped it into the honey and licked it off before plunging the toe into her pussy. "Oh yeah, that feels so good," she sighed, the studded band around the opening stimulating her pussy amazingly.

As she pumped it in and out she pulled the sandal out of the flat and smeared the contents on the outside of the pink leather. This was too much for her and with one final thrust the shoe was buried up to the vamp into her pussy. She gushed around it, soaking the pink and nude leather and making a pool on the floor beneath her.

She sat back and sighed contentedly, the flat still inside her, "hmmmn, I guess I better take these into the bath with me and clean them!" She took her sandal and licked it clean before sliding back onto her foot and buckling it up. She took the messy shoe over to the kitchen sink, careful to keep the flat in place in her pussy, emptied the contents and gave it a cursory clean under the hot water tap. Finally she removed the shoe from her pussy and walked through to the bathroom. She dropped the pink flats into the tub and ran a bubble bath. "Hmm, I think I need a pair of pumps too!" She went back to her closet to choose a pair while the water was running, "well my heels I've been using could do with a clean I guess." She took the three pairs she had inserted over the past few days and headed back to the bath room.

By the time she reach the bath room the tub was full and Aryana's ballet flats were at the bottom of the tub. The thought of it made her shiver. She slipped out of her clothes and stood admiring herself in just her gold sandals, the three pairs of pumps lined up next to the tub.

"Here goes," she grinned, lifting her foot over the side of the bath and lowering it into the water. Her Prada sandals flooded instantly, the feeling of wearing a shoe in the tub amazingly erotic. She lifted her other foot in and stood there, ankle deep in water, "oh that feels so good!" She smiled before sitting down in the tub.

She lifted her foot out of the water, fingering herself as she watched the bubbly water run off her sandalled foot, "I think I'm going to always wear shoes when I bathe now."

She hunted around the bottom of the tub and found Aryan's flats, scrubbed them clean and inserted one into her pussy under the water. She pumped it in and out, loving the feel of wearing her sandals in the tub and her daughters ballet flat in her pussy.

"Oh god that feels so good!" She cried. Her hand groped over the side of the tub and found her Manolo slingbacks, bringing them into the tub and plunging them under water without looking. She grabbed the next pair and then the third until all three were floating in the water. She opened her eyes and came on the flat.

She pulled the shoe out of her pussy slid one of her nude pumps in its place. Leaving it there she scrubbed her other pumps clean, inside and out. When she was finished she made herself cum on the pump in her pussy. Afterwards, she slid the pump out, cleaned it and replaced it with a black pump. When she had made herself cum on one of each colour, the water had begun to get cold.

She stood up, climbed out of the tub and towelled herself dry, leaving her sandals on throughout. She dressed and then took her pumps and Aryana's ballet flats outside and left them to dry. The day was warm and sunny so they would not take long.

She sat back in the kitchen and drank an orange juice, "well that's wet and messy, and we have played with Aryana's shoes. That just leaves destruction to try out, but which shoes?" She pondered.

Sarah stood up and went upstairs to Bens room. She opened his closet door and looked at the box of heels that he had brought down from the attic at her request. She was curious to see what sort of taste in shoes her son had. “Hhmmm," she thought, "there’s some very pretty designer heels here! If they were a size or so smaller, I’d maybe even borrow some to wear to work! I bet he would love it if he came home to find one of his prized heels in pieces, but which ones? Ooh!" She grinned, "it has to be these navy Bruno Magli pumps!” She pulled them out of the closet, "they are quite new and he did say the naughtier the better!" Her pussy twinged at the thought of destroying a pair of expensive Italian high heel pumps.

She took them back to her room and threw them on the bed while she went looking for something to cut them with. Soon she came back with a box cutter.

She stripped her clothes off again and got back onto the bed, sitting cross legged, picking up one of Bens Bruno Maglis as she did so, "hmmm, where to start?" She thought, turning the shoe around in her hand. She spotted the patent leather toe cap, "oh I bet that would feel good on my pussy!" She lay back, licked the shiny patent toecap and started rubbing it on her clitoris. "Oh it does!" She laughed, rubbing harder.

As she rubbed, she looked at her sandals, "wonder what they would feel like inside me?" She reached down and fumbled with the buckle, unwilling to stop rubbing the blue leather pump on her clitoris, "come on!" She growled, frustrated that she couldn't undo it. Out of the corner of her eye she spied the knife and her pussy spammed, squirting a small amount of cum out onto the sheets. She reached out and took the knife, extending the blade and resting it on one of the golden leather straps holding her foot captive.

"Dare I?" She wondered, "These Pradas were quite expensive and I've hardly worn them. But Ben said the naughtier the better," her pussy spammed again, as if in agreement. She bore down on the knife and it parted the soft leather strap with ease. Sarah came instantly, another squirt from her pussy soaking the sheets some more, "oh my," she sighed, cutting the strap on the other side of her shoe. This allowed the sandal to come free, just the ankle straps still buckled to her ankle. She slid the sandal into her pussy and started pumping, "hmmm feels good but I prefer my pumps."

Sarah cut the rest of the strap off her ankle, then turned her attention to her other shoe, cutting the ankle straps free and cumming each time she did so.

"Hmmmn," she smiled as she relaxed back, "I think I'll let Ben cut the rest of these up tonight."

Chapter 5

Sarah slid off of her bed and, looking at the time, realised that Ben and Aryana would be home soon. She dressed again and then went back to her closet to select a pair of pumps to wear. This time she selected her white leather YSL pumps with a 5 inch black, glossy heel. She was certain Ben would love them and she was looking forward to seeing him cum in them. Before that she had lots of teasing to do!

Sarah went downstairs and out the back to fetch her pumps and Aryanna’s pink flats. They were all nice and dry and the soft leather showed no outward traces of hers and Bens fun. She put the shoes away and then went back downstairs in time to meet Aryana coming in. They exchanged greetings and pleasantries and Aryana told her that she was going out that night after dinner.

When Ben came home his first look went to her feet and he was surprised to see she had changed her shoes since this morning. That was good though, because he preferred the pumps she was now wearing. He raised an eyebrow in question but his step mother just shook her head.

The time until Aryana going out with her friends dragged, but Sarah made the most of it by teasing Ben with her YSL pumps. She could see how worked up he was getting and loved it. She also noticed that Ben was staring at Aryana's new orange leather sandals. "Another pair he likes," she thought to herself"

Eventually Aryana left, leaving Sarah and Ben all alone.

"So how much do you want to get into mummy's expensive pumps, baby" she asked with a grin.

"So much!" He smiled.

"Well before I let you have them I have something for you to finish off, she said, taking his hand, "come with me." She lead him up to her bedroom where her Prada sandals still lay on the bed along with his navy Bruno Magli pumps, "mummy was a little naughty with her sandals," she explained handing him the knife, "and now she wants you to finished them off."

Bens erection was straining at his pants and he fondled with it as he sat on the bed. He picked up one of the gold Prada sandals, placed the knife on a strap and cut it cleanly.

Sarah sat on the bed next to him, rubbing her clitoris through her panties, "that's it baby," she sighed, "cut up mummies lovely sandals." Ben cut another strap and then another, each one punctuated by spasms in Sarah's pussy and his own cock. As the final strap came free Sarah handed him one of her white pumps, "I think you better cum in this now baby."

Ben pulled his pants down, revealing the most enormous erection he'd ever had, "oh my, baby," Sarah smiled, "you really enjoyed that didn't you?"

As Ben slid the white pump onto his cock, he nodded and started pumping. Sarah herself was still rubbing her clitoris through her soaked panties when she noticed Ben looking between the pump still on her foot and her soaked underwear.

"Do you want to see me cum with my shoe?" She asked, knowing what his response would be. When he nodded, she slipped her shoe off, followed by her panties. She sucked the toe of her pump before sliding it into herself. This simple act was enough to cause Ben to buck in her pump, filling it with hot sticky cum.

Sarah slid the pump in and out, sliding it further in each time until it completely filled her.

"Oh wow that's awesome!" Ben breathed.

Sarah reach out and took one of Bens Leather lump and started rubbing it on her clitoris while sliding the other pump in and out. It took only a short while for her to cum, and she squirted around the shoe, filling the pump with her juices.

After she had recovered, she looked at Ben, "well baby, did you enjoy seeing me playing with our shoes?"

Ben nodded vigorously, "it was awesome!"

"I'm glad," she smiled, "now go and run a bath and we will see about getting some shoes wet for you."

When Ben had left the room she slid the pump out of her pussy and went to her closet, "now what shoes will we get wet?" She wondered, "well what could be naughtier than getting suede wet!" She grinned and picked out her dark red Mui Mui suede pumps with a 5 inch heel, slipping them on her feet, "but maybe another pair?" She selected a pair of navy blue Salvatore Feragamo wedge heeled pumps with a 4 inch heel.

She came downstairs to find the tub full, "well get undressed baby," she smiled, "but id love to see you with a pair of you heels on.”

As Ben undressed, he eyed her shoes, "you approve?" She asked, and he replied with a grin.

"In you go then baby," she said when he was undressed and wearing just his high heels. Ben stepped over slowly, allowing his buttery-soft leather heels to fill completely before stepping in fully and sitting down, his cock erect again and up like a periscope.

Sarah carefully floated her navy pumps on the surface of the water, "now clean yourself up and then you can play with mummy's shoes," she smiled, sitting down on the toilet to watch.

When it looked like he was close to finished, she leaned over and played with the floating shoes, "suede looks so nice in the water, doesn't it?" She smiled and Ben agreed, "it soaks up the water so nicely," she pushed the toe of one shoe down, enjoying the build up of water as it approached the opening, "now let's get these really wet," she pushed the shoe completely under. She did the same with the other shoe and noticed Ben stroking his cock.

"Hmmm I think you need a shoe for that," she smiled, slipping one of her Mui Mui heels off her foot, "here you go baby," she smiled as she slipped it over his cock, the heel end of the shoe completely underwater, the red suede sucking up the water and turning almost black.

Ben started pumping the shoe in the water.

"Oh yeah baby," Sarah sighed, "fuck my sexy wet shoe." She slipped her other shoe off and dipped the toe into the water, the suede drinking it in and turning very dark. She pushed it down further, the water cresting the vamp and filling the toe section of her shoe. She let go of the shoe, enjoying as it sunk beneath the water.

"Do you like my wedges baby?" She asked taking one of her shoes and tipping the water out of it, looking up to see her step son nodding, "would you like to see me put one in my pussy?"

"Oh yes," Ben breathed.

Sarah took one of her wet pumps and slid it into her pussy, pumping it back and forth, loving the warm wet feeling of the suede inside her. "It feels so good baby," she sighed, "but I prefer my other pumps because they can go all the way in. She looked up at Ben in time to see him shudder and release his cum into her shoe.

"That was nice baby," she smiled, dropping the blue pump back into the water, "but I need to cum now," she fished out her wet red pump and slid it into her pussy, "oh yeah, that's better," she pumped it in and out, her fingers playing with her clitoris, the warm wet feeling inside her enhancing the feelings.

"I heard," Ben told his set mum when she had finished, "that cold feels better for women."

"Really?" She smiled, "I better put a pair of pumps in the fridge then!"

Ben grinned, "yeah!"

"Or we could used ice cream," she winked at him and grinned as his cock perked up again, "looks like someone likes that idea!" She took her shoes out of the tub, emptying them out, "dry yourself off, put your Maglis outside to dry and meet me in the kitchen."

By the time Ben got into the kitchen, Sarah was seated and waiting for him. She had changed into her black Nine West peep toe platforms and was fingering herself. On the table in front of her she had placed her nude patent Louboutin pumps on plates with a tub of vanilla ice cream and a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce.

"Ready for desert baby?" She asked, then noticed his erect cock, "certainly looks like it!"

As Ben took his seat, Sarah scooped out some ice cream and deposited in her sexy pump. She shivered in pleasure as it slid down the leather insole into the toe section. She scooped out another and deposited in her shoe, fingering herself as it slid down. She put the scoop back in the ice cream and sat back to watch Ben get her other pump nice and messy. She came when the first dollop landed in her shoe, then again for the second.

"Got to have chocolate sauce with ice cream," she reached for the bottle, "especially when it's in high heel shoes," she grinned and squeezed some chocolate into the heel of her pump where it ran down the insole and piled up against the ice cream, "hmmm that looks yummy," she squeezed more over the ice cream and down onto the toe of her shoe before handing the bottle to her step son. As he liberally applied sauce all over her shoe, she came twice more.

"Enjoy," she said, picking up her pump by the heel and digging a spoon in. She watched Ben take his first mouthful, shuddered through another orgasm, then ate some of hers, "this is yummy," she smiled, forcing some ice cream down into the toe, "I can't wait to have it inside me." She ate the rest of the ice cream and then licked the shoe clean. She pushed back from the table and thrust the shoe deep inside her pussy, the coldness feeling exquisite, "oh god you were so right!" She moaned, sliding the pump in and out, "my cold pump feels so good!" She sat back and, while she pumped, she watched her step son lick her other pump clean, inside and out. She finally gushed over her shoe when he licked the insole.

Noticing his engorged cock, she slipped her black peep toes off her feet and put them on the table, "there you go baby," she said, one for him and one for you.

Ben slipped one of the peep toes onto his cock and stroked it back and forth. He looked at the other and then had a thought. He picked up the ice cream scoop, scooped up and mound and then looked at his step mother who was watching intently, stroking her shoe in and out of her pussy. He dumped the ice cream into her black peep toe and was gratified to see her shudder through another orgasm, her cum dripping off the nude pump in her pussy.

"Oh yes baby," she moaned, "get mummy's pretty shoe all messy!"

He squirted some chocolate sauce in and on her pump and again she came, and once more when he licked off.

"Cum in my pump for me now baby" she whispered, and he was happy oblige - his cock erupted in a massive way, coating the interior of her shoe in cum.

"That was awesome baby," she smiled, "I really liked you getting my nice pumps messy like that."

"Me too mum," he replied, panting.

"Now we should clean up before your sister gets home," Sarah smiled, taking her shoes upstairs. She rinsed them off in the on suite bathroom, then put them with her suede heels to dry.

Sarah found her panties and slipped them back on and then found her white YSL pumps and slipped those on too. One was wet inside and out from her cum, and one she relished the feel of Bens cum around her toes, "I have to get him to cum in the other one now to even it up," she thought with a smile.

Sarah returned to the living room and found Ben there dressed and waiting. She sat down, crossing her legs, allowing him to see the wet patches on her pump when Aryana called hello from the front door.

"Hi hon," Sarah called back, "good evening?" She asked as Aryana entered the room.

"Yeah mum, it was great," she smiled, "what about you guys?"

"Yeah, good," Sarah replied, her eyes flicking to Bens who was already looking at his sisters orange high heeled sandals
That she had worn out for a night with her friends.

Aryana sat next to her mum and put her feet up on the foot stool while she told her she got up to. At some point she pushed her sandals off her feet with out undoing the straps, her shoes dropping down onto the floor, the orange leather covered heel pointing upwards. Sarah noticed Bens expression, his heart in his mouth as if he almost came in his pants.

"So you have netball tomorrow?" Sarah asked her daughter.

"Yes mum," she said, "all day."
"Maybe you should head to bed then," Sarah kissed her daughter on the forehead, "you have a busy day ahead."

"Yeah," Aryana walked to the door, "night mum, Ben," she said as she walked out the room.

Sarah turned and winked at Ben, "looks like its just you, me, and," she looked down at her shoes, "you know who, tomorrow!"

Ben grinned and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"That's it baby," she smiled, "get him good and hard for your sisters cute little Sandals," she picked the orange leather sandal up and put them in her lap, "and they are so cute," she sighed, running her hands all over them, and around the length of the straps, "they are still warm," she smiled, licking the insole, "yummy," she pushed one sandal between her legs.

Ben was enraptured, his cock had grown huge in his pants as he continued to rub.

"Mmmm, imagine these," she said, holding the shoe open, "filled with vanilla ice cream! I think they would need a nice spiral of whipped cream just here," she pointed to the straps over the toe area, "and I think some strawberry sauce would go nice."

Ben was loving the suggestions his step mother was making.

"Ok baby," she grinned, "why don't you get him out and fuck your sisters cute little sandal?"

Ben undid his pants, freeing his throbbing cock, and slid the proffered high heel onto it. He drew his breath in as the warm leather lining encompassed his member and he began to pump it, the head of his penis being forced under the straps of the shoe.

"Oh yeah baby," Sarah sighed, rubbing her pussy through her panties with the heel of the other shoe. “that looks so good!" Ben was now close to climaxing, "that's it baby, fill it with your cum!"

Bens back arched and he came, big gobbets of sticky cum soaking the inside of the toe section of Aryana's cute orange sandal.

The sight was enough to cause Sarah to climax too - she soaked her panties, the insole of her daughter’ shoe was wet too.

"Ok baby," she smiled, "bed time. We have a big day ahead too."

The two stood, leaving the sandals where Aryana kicked them off, and headed to their respective bedrooms. When they reached Bens bedroom, Sarah stopped and slipped her pumps off, "why don't you take these to bed tonight?" She suggested, "and fill them with cum for me."

"Thanks mum," he grinned, "I'll do my best"

"I am sure you will," she laughed, "night baby," she said as she entered her room and closed the door. She got undressed, grabbed her glossy black pumps and headed to bed.

Bens Magli pumps were still on the coverlet where she left them, so she picked one up and began rubbing the toe on her clitoris while sucking on one of her pumps. She groaned in pleasure then, holding the pump between her teeth, she slowly inserted the other pump and thrust it deep within her. Her pussy had been so excited that it took mere moments for her to gush all over her pretty pump and the patent toecap of Ben’s navy pump. It took even less time for her to fall into a deep, contented sleep.
Last edited by shoobay on Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattblake94

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version!!

Post by mattblake94 »

Holy CRAP. That's hot.

Can't wait to read how you re-imagine the story going forward. Still got loads more to come!!!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 6

Sarah awoke early the next morning.
She pulled the shoes from under the coverlet, "play time!" She grinned, and started licking on one of her pumps. She licked everywhere, the toe, up to the heel, down the heel, the sole and finally the insole.

"That looks tasty mum," Ben said from outside the door. He had one of Sarah's white and black pumps in his hand, the other was on his cock.

"Hello baby," she smiled, patting the coverlet, "have you been enjoying my shoes?"

Ben came in and sat on the bed, "yeah mum I have."

"How many times did you cum in my pretty pumps?" She asked.

"Twice in each," he grinned.

"Yummy!" Sarah grinned, "but I think you better fill this one now," she handed him the pump she just licked, which he slipped on his cock straight away.

Sarah found her other black patent pump and slipped it inside herself. She reached out for one of Ben’s Bruno Magli pumps and began rubbing her clitoris with the toe, sliding her black pump in and out at the same time.

"Oh baby," she sighed, "I never thought I’d be so excited to discover my son was buying women’s shoes! These pumps feel so good on my clit," Bens stroking intensified, "I may just have to keep these just for that purpose baby." Her step son arched his back and came in her black pump, followed shortly by Sarah gushing on Ben’s pump in her pussy.

Two years prior, when Ben had nervously purchased the pumps for himself in a local charity store, he never once thought that not only would his mum discover his shoe fetish and join in, she would actually put his own high heels in her pussy!

"I'm hungry, are you baby?" She asked when they had both recovered, Ben nodding in agreement, "ok, why don't you get dressed and meet me downstairs and we can have a special breakfast," she winked at him and he hurried off.

Sarah rose and dressed, deciding not to wear any panties today - they would just get in the way! She walked to her robe and decided on her cream and black patent Chanel pumps with a 5 inch heel. She thought they would feel great inside her and Ben will enjoy filling them with cum.

On a whim she decided to pay a visit into Aryana's room to see which of her shoes she could play with. She opened her robe and sat on the bed to choose, but sat on something lumpy under the coverlet. "What the?" She asked herself, lifting the covers revealing something that brought her great joy and surprise.

"My, my," she thought to herself, "but aren't you the sly one?" Beneath the covers were Aryana's light blue kitten heeled pumps, one of which had a dildo stuffed into it. Both shoes were lightly stained and smelt familiar to Sarah.

Sarah sat back on the bed, the blue pump with the dildo in it in her hand. She had to think about this before she confronted her. She tucked the shoe back under the covers and went downstairs.

Ben was in the kitchen, sitting at the table waiting for her when she came down. She did a little twirl for him, his eyes on her pretty cream pumps, "nice?" She asked.

"Very," Ben smiled.

"Good, because I want them filled with your cum," she grinned, "now, breakfast bowls!" She disappeared for a moment then returned with Aryana's Black Steve Madden round-toe pumps in her hand, "I think we can be naughty with these and get them dry before your sister gets home," she set one shoes on a plate in front of Ben and the other on a plate in front of her seat. Grabbing the box of Fruit Loops from the pantry, she tipped them into both pumps, filling them to the top and making sure she got them full enough to cover the cotton Steve Madden logo.

"Now for milk," she grinned, taking the bottle out of the fridge. She slowly drizzled it over the cereal in the shoe in front of Ben, his hand already rubbing his engorged cock. She continued to pour until she could see it through the cereal, "yummy," she smiled, rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

"Now mine," she returned to her seat and started pouring, loving the sheer badness of messing up her daughters high heels. After this mornings discovery, however, she thought Aryana would get a kick out of this. The thought caused her pussy to spasm and she involuntarily spilt the milk over the vamp of the black pump. "Oops," she giggled, and poured some over the toe.

Ben and his step mother picked up their spoons and tucked into the treat before them, spooning mouthful after mouthful from the milk soaked leather heels, tipping the shoes up to get the soggy cereal out of the toes. When the last mouthful was gone, Ben picked his sister’s shoe up and drank the remaining milk from it. Sarah copied him, smacking her lips afterwards and then licking the side of the high heel and sole.

"How hard are you baby?" She asked, peering at the large bulge in his pants, "very, it looks like! Best get him out and into my pumps then," she grinned, slipping her pumps off.

Ben undid his pants, letting them drop and then slid one of his step mothers pumps onto his erect cock. He started sliding it back and forth while his mum looked on, her fingers rubbing her pussy through her skirt, "oh baby I'll never tire of that," she smiled, the took her other pump and plunged it deep into her pussy, "oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, sliding the shoe in and out of herself, all the while staring at her other shoe on her sons cock, "fuck my lovely shoe baby," she pumped herself harder, "fill it with cum for me."

As if on cue, Ben came, his cock pumping three big gobbets of cum inside his mums shoe. Sarah bucked in time, her pussy juices coating the beautiful Chanel pump and leaving a little pool inside it.

"That was great baby," she smiled after they had recovered, "but we need to clean your sisters shoes now. Unless," her voice trailed off.

"Unless?" Ben asked.

"Well," she said walking to the the sink, "these are practically new, right?"

"Yeah?" He asked puzzled.
"Well then," she rummaged in the draw, "they are easily replaced!" She flourished a pair of scissors and a long knife.

"Oh god," Ben moaned, "are you going to destroy Aryana's Steve Maddens?"

"I'm thinking about it," she grinned, "would you like that?"

"Oh yeah!" He grinned, "but you probably shouldn't."

Sarah laughed, "you are probably right," she said, "how did my boy get so wise?" She put the knife and scissors on the table, "tell you what, you clean your sisters shoes out and put them outside to dry, then bring me a pair of sexy high heels to destroy for you."

"Whose shoes?" He asked, excited and already cleaning the Black Steve Madden pumps in the sink.

"Yours or mine baby," she smiled, flexing the scissors, "your choice!"

"Awesome!" He grinned, running outside with the dripping black heels. When he returned, Sarah had put her cream pumps back on and was sitting in the living room, her feet up on the footstool, legs crossed and loving the feel of the cum in her shoes. She had the knife and scissors next to her on the couch.

"So how bad am I going to be baby," she asked, "what shoes did you bring me to destroy?"

"I couldn't decide between my Black patent Aldo pumps and these," he said, holding up his mums new light blue Valentino ankle strap heels with nude patent straps and bow, "so I brought both pairs."

"Wow," Sarah laughed, "you have great taste baby! My Valentinos certainly fit the bill of the naughtier the better. They cost me almost a full week’s salary! And your Aldos too? So you want me to cut up one of each?"

Ben nodded vigorously, he was literally shaking with excitement.

"Wow you are excited baby!" She grinned, "well I can't disappoint you now can I?" She laughed, "give me your Aldos baby"

Ben handed the well-worn Aldos to his stepmother and sat down next to her cradling the luxurious Valentino heels. The Aldos were the very first pair of women’s shoes he had bought, and had come all over them countless times.

"I bet these have had a lot of your cum in them haven't they?" She asked, turning one if his sexy black patent pumps this way and that, looking up to see her son nodding, "well let's see where it all went," she slid the scissors down to the vamp and started cutting the soft leather of the toe, pulling the pieces free and dropping them in the other pump. As the scissors cut, her pussy throbbed, "oh that felt good baby!" She grinned and could see it had the same effect on him.

"Hmm, I think I need one of these in me," she slid one of her Chanel pumps off her foot and slid it inside her, "there, that's better," she smiled.

Ben slipped his pants down and put one of his mums Valentinos on his cock.

"My Valentino looks so pretty on your cock baby," she smiled, reaching over and stroking the leather sole. She gave it a playful press, causing Ben to gasp in pleasure, "does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Yeah," he sighed, "feels great!"

"Ok then, we ready baby?" She asked, "because there's no going back after this."

Ben nodded, grinning.

"That's good," she said, opening the scissors around the heel as if she was about to cut it off. “That felt SO good," she closed the scissors and cut into the soft, delicate leather. “Oh my god that felt better!" Her hips bucked and she gushed over the pump in her pussy. She repositioned the scissors to the opposite corner of the shoe and squeezed, the leather and inner lining separating easily. "I can't believe this feels so good baby," she said, cutting out another inch of the soft leather. “I can only imagine what it will feel like to cut up my lovely Valetinos," another inch of leather came away from the Aldo pump. She pulled the remains of the lining forwards and cut it completely out, dropping the remains into his other shoe.

Ben couldn't believe his step mother was cutting up his beloved Aldo high heels for him. Only a few days ago he had felt ashamed about his feelings and needs, but now it was in the open and, more than that, it had been not only embraced but celebrated!

"I think it's time I focus on that sexy heel” Sarah smiled, taking the knife and cutting and gouging it, "and it felt so good on mummy's pussy too," she pouted, "never mind, we will just have to get you a new pair," she took the scissors and cut through the side of the shoe, straight through the stitching. Then she cut the other side in the same fashion.

"I think your poor shoe is dead now baby," Sarah smiled, "think it's time for my Valentinos now?"

Ben nodded vigorously.

Sarah laughed, "ok baby," she reached out and pushed on the shoe on his cock, causing him to gasp again, "but it would be so naughty to cut up my pretty Valentinos," she said, replacing the trashed Aldo with her sexy shoe, "don't you think?"

Ben was transfixed watching his stepmother with her $1200 shoes, wondering if she would go so far as destroying such an expensive shoe.

"I mean, I only bought these a few weeks ago," she continued, "and they were pretty expensive. They are quite comfortable too. Don't you think they are comfortable?" She pushed the high heel on his cock once more.

Ben gasped and nodded.

"If I destroy this beautiful heel you won't be able to do this anymore," she took hold of the stiletto on his cock by gripping either side of the beige leather sole and slid the shoe up and down on his cock. Ben tensed in pleasure, loving the feeling of his mother wanking him with her high heel. He had never been pleasured by anyone else and he was already close to cumming.

Sarah could see the intense pleasure her step son was feeling and could tell he was about to climax, so she stopped, "hmmm, I think I need you to cum in my stiletto" she smiled and continued stroking. Soon Ben arched his back, his body spasmed and he came in her shoe, "there, that was beautiful baby," she gave the shoe a squeeze, causing him to spasm again.

"Don't worry baby, I will cut these lovely high heels up for you," she promised, "but for now, why don't you take them and your Aldos up to your room?"

Ben took her Valentinos and what was left of his Aldo pumps to his bedroom, leaving Sarah alone in the living room. She slid the pump out of her pussy and was surprised to see it was filled with her cum, "yummy," she grinned, slipping her shoe back on her foot, the cum overflowing her pump and soaking into the carpet. She put her feet back on the stool and stared at her pumps, her hand automatically going to her pussy. They felt so good on her feet, but she couldn't get the need to cut up her expensive heels out of her mind. The thought of destroying of her expensive, pretty shoe was the best feeling. It caused her pussy to spasm just thinking of it.

She sat back, closing her eyes and thinking about how it would feel to cut the delicate leather from the heel. She imagined herself cutting the studded nude patent straps off and dragging the sharp scissors along the soft leather insole, damaging them beyond repair. Soon she nodded and fell into a comfortable sleep.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 7

Sarah was awoken by Aryana entering the room.

"Oh hi hon!" She said, making sure she was respectable, "sorry I fell asleep! How was your day?"

"Awesome mum!" Aryana enthused, "we won!" She went on to tell Sarah how many points she had scored, how some of the opposition had cheated but they had won anyway, and generally how great a day she'd had.

"That's awesome!" Sarah grinned, "you are so good!"

"Oh I dunno mum," she replied humbly, "we all did well."

"Honey," she said, "I need to talk to you about something."

Suddenly Aryana looked wary, a similar look to when she confronted Ben a few days earlier.

"I was in your room a little earlier," she began, Aryana's expression turning to one of fear, "and I found your shoes in your bed with a dildo in one," Aryana looked down, ashamed of what her mother had found, "I know you feel ashamed, but you have no need to be, because guess what? I have a little secret too."

Aryana looked up, puzzled. Her mother was not disgusted in her as she had feared for so long, in fact she seemed happy about it.

"A few days ago I happened upon you brother," she explained, "and you know what he was doing?"

Aryana shook her head.

"He was playing with my shoes," she smiled.

Aryana was stunned. Her brother had a shoe fetish too? How had she not noticed? Well, she had to be honest with herself, she had noticed him staring at her feet, but she had put that down to her own over sensitivity towards shoes.

"And guess what?" Sarah continued, "I didn't stop him. I watched. And it got me so horny I had to go upstairs and try it out for myself!"

"You tried it yourself?" Aryana was stunned.

"Yep," she replied, "and I loved it, in fact," she continued, "that's pretty much all I have done and thought about since then!"

"Really?" Aryana asked, hopeful and, strangely, turned on by the thought of her mother and her extensive shoe collection.

"Really," her mother nodded, "and I'll say to you what I said to Ben, I don't mind, in fact I want you to play with my shoes, but I'd like to watch."

"I don't know mum," Aryana said, but doubtfully. She was getting hornier the more she thought about it.

"I have another confession," her mum began, "we played with some of your shoes too."

"Really?" Aryana's pussy spasmed, her hand involuntarily going to rub it through her netball skirt, "which ones?"

"Your studded ballet flats, the ones that look like Valentinos, as well as your cute Steve Madden pumps. The black ones. Oh, and your orange high heel sandals too," her mother smiled, loving seeing her daughter getting turned on by the thought of her and her brother playing with her shoes "and they were awesome!"

"What did you do with them?" Her daughter asked, rubbing herself harder.

"Well," Sarah grinned, "I make myself cum with your flats a couple of times. Ben came in your shoes too."

"Oh," Aryana sighed, her eyes closed, "anything else?"

"Well," Sarah began, "do you like wet and messy?" She asked.

"Oh yeah," Aryana smiled, "but I've never done anything other than splash in puddles."

"Well we did more than that with your sexy little shoes," her mum grinned at her.

"What did you do?" Aryana asked, intrigued.

"Well Ben ate breakfast out of one of them," Sarah rubbed her pussy through her skirt thinking about it, "and then I took them into the bath, then this morning we both ate breakfast out of your Steve Madden pumps."

"Oh wow," Aryana enthused, "that's sounds awesome!"

"Oh it was!" Sarah agreed, "in fact you have your brother to thank because you nearly didn't gave any black pumps left!" She laughed.

"What were you going to do with them?" Aryana was really horny now - Sarah noticed a wet spot on the front of her netball skirt.

"Well I got carried away and was going to cut them up into tiny pieces," Sarah laughed, "but Ben stopped me."

"Oh he shouldn't have stopped him," Aryana sighed, "that would have been awesome."

"I know!" Sarah smiled, "but we can do that together now."

"Can we?" Aryana was hopeful, "can we really?"

"Of course!" Sarah smiled, "we can do anything you want! But right now, it looks like you could do with a shoe," she looked down at her daughters hand.

"Oh, yeah," she blushed.

"Would you like to use one of these?" Sarah asked, indicating her cream pumps.

"Can I?" Aryana asked.

"Sure, but I would like to watch," Sarah said, "is that ok?"

Aryana thought for a moment, bit her lip and nodded. She slipped her panties off and took the pump her mum slipped off her foot, "I've never done this with such a high heeled pump before," she told her mum, "what do I do?"

"Well you need to be good and wet, but I don't think that's a problem for either of us," they both laughed, "but I usually start by licking the shoe like this," she slipped her other shoe off and started licking it and sucking on it.

Aryana stared at her mother, unable to believe she could see what she was seeing, but getting turned on even further. She copied her mother and began licking the shoe, "hmm salty," she said, licking even more.

"Yes honey, that's because that shoe has been in me already today," she continued licking.

"Oh god," Aryana's pussy spasmed, her juices dribbling between her fingers.

"Now you can use the heel on you clit if you want," Sarah smiled, "but I prefer to slide it all the way in like this," she lifted her skirt, inserted the toe and slid the shoe in.

"Of god that looks so good!" Aryana moaned. She tried the heel first as her mum had said and then inserted the toe, gingerly at first, slowly sliding it in and out, each time going deeper than before. She looked at her mum who was busily pumping her shoe in her pussy, but she noticed her rubbing her clit at the same time. She copied her mum and was immediately transported into raptures. She gushed on her mum’s shoe, her cum dripping off the sole and onto the carpet. Her mum came almost at the same time.

"Keep it in there for a little while, honey," Sarah smiled, "did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah mum," she replied, "it felt great."

"Good," Sarah smiled, "remember, anytime you want, you can use my shoes."

"Even your expensive ones?” Aryana asked.
“Especially those ones!” her mum Replies.

I will mum," Aryana excitedly replied

"Hmmm, poor Ben is upstairs, how would you feel about him cumming in your formal shoes?" Sarah asked.

Aryana grinned, "Ben!" She yelled, "I've got something for you!"

Soon Ben came downstairs and found his mum and sister on the couch, both of them had their skirts around their wastes and a cream pump in their pussies. His mouth dropped open in surprise.

"I was just filling your sister in on what we have been up to," his step mum explained, "and she wanted you to do something for her." Ben looked at his sister who was holding the black satin strappy heels she had worn to her recent school formal.

"Cum in this for me, please?" She asked, grinning and proffering her shoe to her brother.

Bens cock jumped, he took the satin shoe from his sister and started licking it, his hand rubbing the bulge in his pants. He had always wanted to play with these shoes but was worried the satin would be so easily stained or damaged. But now the thought of seriously staining her beautiful high heels was his main aim.

"I think you need to get him out baby," Sarah said, "I am sure Aryana would like to see how horny you are."

Ben dropped his pants, his cock spring up, large and engorged.

"Wow Ben!" Aryana breathed, "you are so big! How will you fit him into my shoe?" She had begun sliding the pump in and out again, loving the sight of her brother worshipping her pretty shoe.

"Like this," he grinned, sliding the hot pink insole under his cock. All three gasped in pleasure as Ben began to stroke her heel back and forth.

Sarah was also pumping her shoe in and out of her pussy, "oh my babies," she sighed, "you look so good."

Ben came first, flooding his sisters shoe with his cum, quickly followed by Aryana and then Sarah.

"Oh wow Ben," Aryana smiled, taking the shoe back from him and looking at the copious amounts of cum inside, "you came a lot!" She giggled and slipped her high heel on, soaking her foot with Bens juice.

"You too sis," he laughed, looking at the cum dribbling off the sole of the cream patent pump in her pussy.

Ben sat down on the floor, "so what happened here?" He asked, confused.

Sarah related what had happened, much to Ben's delight.

"So what have you done with shoes, sis?" Ben asked

"I usually use my dildo over my kitten heels so I drip cum on them," she replied, "while I lick and suck on the other one."

"Cool!" Ben grinned, "what about wet and messy?"

"Only walking through puddles, but I so want to do it!" Aryana replied.

"Ooh!" Ben grinned, "Shall I run the bath mum?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Their mum agreed, Ben running from the room, "and I want you to go in wearing your formal dress and those satin shoes."

Aryana grinned, "cool mum!"

Sarah laughed, "now are there any shoes you've really wanted to get wet?"

"Well, these, and my ankle boots” Aryana replied.

"Ooh I like those!" Sarah replied, "well go get them!"

Aryana pulled the pump from her pussy, gave it back to her mum and ran upstairs.

Sarah couldn't believe how well that had gone, and couldn't be happier. She slipped her heels back onto her feet, enjoying the cum squishing in each of them.

Soon, Ben called from the bathroom to say that the water was ready so Sarah walked in, and found Aryana already there, "You look so cute in that outfit honey," Sarah smiled, "especially with those satin heels on and your suede ankle boots in your hand."

"Thanks mum," she grinned, "can I get in now?"

"Of course!" Sarah laughed, "in you go! Let's get those heels nice and wet!"

Aryana handed her mother her black suede ankle boots, then stepped closer to the bath. She lifted her foot over the side and touched it on the surface of the water. This was the first time in the bath with her heels and she wanted to make it perfect. Slowly she lowered her foot, the water flowing into the gap between the shoe and her instep. The satin drank the water in, and Aryana's foot was instantly soaked. She could feel the water flooding her shoe; a feeling that caused her pussy to spasm. She pushed her foot under the water, loving seeing the tiny air bubbles that decorated her shoes like diamantés, finally plunging her foot to the bottom.

"Oh this feels so good mum!" She sighed, her hand rubbing her pussy through her skirt again.

"I know baby," she smiled, "and it looks so good too." Sarah pushed one of Aryana's boots between her legs, rubbing her pussy against the four inch heel. As she watched her daughter enjoying her first clothed bath she licked and sucked on the other ankle boot.

Aryana lifted her other foot over the side, lowering it slowly into the water as before, loving the feeling and sight of her soaked heels. She walked up and down in the tub, loving the squelching in her shoes, then sat down, her long formal skirt flowing up around her. She had a huge grin on her face as she lifted her feet out of the water, let the water run out of her shoes and then plunged them back in. She did this several times, loving every minute.

Sarah sat on the toilet seat next to the bath, "ready for your boots honey?" She asked, smiling.

"Yes please mum," Aryana ripped of her formal shoes without undoing the buckles, letting them float about in the tub upside down. She took one boot from her mum, slid it onto her foot over her foot and then rested it on the side of the tub out of the water. She then repeated, putting her other ankle boot on and, for the time being, keeping it dry.

"You look so good honey," Sarah smiled.

"Thanks mum," she smiled back and then, one at a time, she lowered each foot into the water, flooding her black suede boots, "oh that feels better than I dreamed," she said while rubbing her pussy through her wet skirt. She took her satin shoes and played with them in the water, filling and emptying them before shoving one between her legs and rubbing it against her pussy, "my pretty wet high heel feels so good!"

"Can you get it inside you honey," Sarah asked.

"Let's try," she pushed the toe into her pussy, "yeah mum, but not far," she slid the toe in and out underwater, pushing it further in each time until the shoe was in her far enough to cover up the satin toe area. She gushed on her shoe, shaking, her back arching out of the water.

Sarah slipped her heel off and plunged it deep into her pussy. She leaned down and stroked and squeezed her daughters foot in her ankle boot, causing Aryana to squirm and cum again on her formal shoe. She plucked one of Aryana's formal shoe out of the water, emptied it and handed it to Ben, "I think your brother might like to get your pretty shoe cummy!” she grinned.

All three were so excited at this stage that the all came very quickly, in the case of Aryana and her mother, they came multiple times.

"Oh wow, that was so good" Aryana sighed, "better than I thought it would be."

"It was great for us too, honey," Sarah smiled, "you look so pretty, bathing in your lovely dress and heels."

"I loved it too sis," Ben agreed, "the formal outfit was really nice. Maybe you should wear one of your formal dresses in the tub mum?"

"Of course baby!" Sarah grinned, "but only if it’s with matching heels. I might even take one of my expensive handbags in the bath too!”

"Yeah, that would be awesome mum," Aryana agreed.

Sarah laughed, "anything else?"

"No I don't think so," they both said.

"Ok, well let's just enjoy this moment for a little while," Sarah smiled.

"Hey mum," Aryana said after a little while, "you know I have Stacy's stuff here tonight?"

"Really?" Her mum asked.

"Yeah, she and I are planning on going out clubbing on the weekend, and she dropped her stuff over yesterday.” Aryana replied.

"Oh ok, what about it?" Sarah asked.

"Her heels are in there," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh," Sarah's pussy twinged, "you definitely have them til the weekend?"

"Yeah mum," Aryana giggled, "can we get them wet?"

"I don't know," Sarah smiled, "but it would be a lot of fun."

"Please mum," Aryana pleaded, "I've looked at them for so long on her. They really need to come in here with me!"

"Ok," Sarah grinned, "Ben why don't you go get them?"

Aryana told Ben where to go and he returned pretty quickly, Stacy's Lipstik peeptoes in his hands, "these are awesome!" He said as he came back into the bathroom. He handed them to Sarah.

"They are!" Sarah agreed, "I've never seen a pair like thus before," they were black, but with a pink fishnet mesh over the fabric, "I bet these will feel really good inside!" She handed the peeptoes to her daughter, "here you go honey, now be a naughty girl with your friends stilettos," she urged, "and I want to see one in your pussy,"

Aryana floated the high heels on the water before putting a finger through the peeptoe of one and pulling it under the water. The fabric uppers soon absorbed the water, the shoe filling and quickly capsizing. Aryana shuddered, cumming on the Lipstik heel still underwater in her pussy, "oh I've wanted this for so long! Lipstik is one of my favourite brands...they make such sexy shoes!” She removed her own heel from her pussy and pushed Stacey's Peeptoe in its place, gasping in pleasure as it filled her, "it feels so good mum," she smiled, her other hand taking the shoe still floating on the surface and plunging it underwater. She shuddered and came on her friends sexy high heel.

"Want to see one in my pussy honey?" Sarah asked her daughter, Aryana nodding enthusiastically. She slid the pump out of her pussy and put it back on her foot before standing and slipping her skirt off, "mind if I join you?" She asked stepping up to the bath.

Aryana shuffled up and bent her knees, her satin heels just visible underwater through the bubbles, her Ankle boot floating upside down beside her.

Sarah stepped over and into the tub, her cream patent pumps filling with water, her pussy spasming in response. She sat in the bath at the opposite end and stretched her legs either side of her daughter so that her pumps were just peeking out of the water next to her. Aryana reciprocated, her legs spread so that her just the toes of her shoes were visible above the water next to her mum.

Aryana handed her mum the soaked Lipstik peeptoe, the partner to the one in her pussy and sat back to watch her mum insert her friends heel into her pussy.

"Oh that does feel good!" Sarah moaned, sliding it in and out under water. She turned and licked the toe of Aryana's satin shoe, "I love these too," she smiled, licking the wet shoe some more.

Aryana turned and sucked on the toe of her mums pump, "I love these too mum," she purred while she licked and sucked, her hand pumping Stacy's peeptoe in and out if her pussy at the same time.

The sensations were too much for mother and daughter and they both gushed over their respective shoes, cumming harder than even Sarah had cum before.

The two sat back in the bath and recovered, their breath slowing, when Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Ben, "I'm sorry baby," she said, "I got a little carried away! Why don't you come her and sit next to me and we can do something for you?"

Ben sat on the toilet seat next to his mum, one of Aryana's formal shoes on his cock. Sarah reached over and slipped it off, dropping it in the tub, "I think you need to cum in Stacy's peeptoe," she grinned, pulling the stiletto out of her pussy, emptying the water and slipping it on his cock, "there," she smiled, "now let's finish my little boy off, " she stroked the shoe on his cock, slowly, gripping the shoe so that she held his penis through the open toe of the shoe.

"Want to lick my pretty ankle boot, Ben?" Aryana asked her brother as she lifted her foot out of the water for him. The water drained out of her boot beautifully, and he leant sideways to lick the sole of her suede heels. He worked his way to the toe where he sucked hard, just as his mum brought him to orgasm. He bit down on Aryana's boot and flooded the Peeptoe with his cum.

"There," smiled Sarah, "now we have all had some fun with Stacy's high heels."

The three sat back and relaxed for a little while. Soon it would be dinner time and Sarah had something special planned, but for now she was content to lay in the bath with her daughter and their shoes.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Yeah, I love this.

Love how you started going into detail at one point (With the Valentinos) about how much they cost. Love it when people reference the specific cost of clothing that's getting ruined. Makes it hornier.

Honestly, please keep this up.

Can't wait for the other girls to come into the picture. Gotta admit, it's gonna take you AGES to get through all the chapters loool!!!

This is awesome and amazing though.

Love it, thanks.
reno54

Post by reno54 »

please continue!!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd love for the daughter to wear the cum filled louboutins
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd love for the daughter to wear the cum filled louboutins
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

hey! ...

I always loved good stories.. and this one is very good really ... you put much effort into this.. I know how much time it takes because I used to write own stories like this.

please keep going!

:twisted: :twisted:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice work on the remix shoobay. Glad you didn’t just change the sneakers for heels/flats but went further. I won’t be reading it though - that’s not a comment on the quality of your work - more on the subject matter. Eg I don’t enjoy thinking about men in heels and while I love heels, flats are by no means my favourites. Those are sneakers (as if you couldn’t guess). It’s also kind of weird for me reading about my characters like this lol.

But keep up the good work - you are making lots of people happy!