Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Frankie_J

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version!!

Post by Frankie_J »

these are fantastic. i hope there will be more to come.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 15

The rest of the day and the evening passed by in a blur of orgasms and new shoes. The trio had returned from their shopping trip hornier than ever and had made sure to use all of their new shoes at least once each, sometimes as many as three or four times. Shoes had been made wet and messy with a variety of substances, ranging from water, through custard and ice cream, to cum, both male and female, and now they lay scattered throughout the house as if some footwear cyclone had torn through the building.

Eventually Ben and Aryana had fallen asleep in their respective beds, Ben with one of his sisters new LK Bennett floral pumps on his cock and Aryana with one of her shiny new black pumps in her pussy. Sarah was not far behind her children, falling asleep on top of her coverlet with discarded shoes surrounding her, her new gold LK Bennett slingbacks still on her feet, damp with cum from the three of them and the partner to her daughters patent pump deep inside her.

Sarah slept beautifully, her dreams featuring shoes of all kinds, and with her step son and daughter prominent in them, but also some with the two waitresses from the coffee shop. In one dream Beth had her face buried between Sarah's legs while Natalie sucked on her nipple, Ben licked and sucked on her peep toe pump clad feet and Aryana repeatedly dipped a black patent pump into ice cream and held it out for her mother to lick clean.

A strident alarm awoke her and she flopped one arm out to silence it, then sighed as she realised she had to work today. She opened her eyes, grinning as she saw the shoes surrounding her, remembering the fun she had over the past few days. She flung the coverlet back (at some point during the night she had crept under it), then grinned again as she realised she still had her new beautiful gold satin heels on her feet. She rose and walked into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and did her morning pee, all the time admiring her reflection in the shower cubicle.

"Hmm," she thought, looking at her new heels; "I wonder what it would be like to get them wet with pee?" Just the thought of seeing golden pee soaking into the gold satin uppers of her expensive shoes made her shudder with excitement, and she resolved to find out, disappointed she had just thought of it after she had emptied her bladder. "Ah well," she thought, standing and washing her hands, before opening the shower door and turning on the hot tap, "maybe later," she smiled to herself, looking down at her feet, wiggling her toes and imagining her shoes full of pee. Then she had another, more exciting thought, "oh kids," she called, turning off the tap before scooping up her cream patent pumps, and hurrying out of the bedroom.

She found them standing outside their bedrooms, naked except for their new shoes, looking puzzled and bleary eyed, "been having shoe dreams, baby?" She asked, noticing Ben's impressive morning glory, laughing as he nodded with a sly grin, "well we need to take care of that because a have a job for you afterwards." She bit her lip, then slid the toe of one of her pumps under his engorged member, gently stroking the cream patent under the tip, exciting the glans and causing his cock to twitch appreciatively.

Aryana sighed as she stood on tiptoes in her new white patent strappy heels, watching over her mothers shoulder as she expertly worked her step brothers huge cock with her sexy pump.

"My that must have been some dream," Sarah smiled, noting the precum dribbling out of her step sons penis, coating the toe of her shoe in the milky liquid. She moved the pump now so that the toe of her shoe slid up and under his balls while the tip of his cock slid on the lightly textured insole, leaving a glistening trail behind it. Ben gasped, his eyes closed, as Sarah turned her shoe and thrust his cock into the toe box.

"Oh yeah Benny," Aryana breathed, her fingers brushing her clitoris as she watched the tip of his cock sliding in and out of the pump, "cum in mummies pump!"

Ben obliged his sister, his hips suddenly thrusting against the movements of the shoe, his penis pushing deep into the toe area where it erupted in a jet of thick white cum. He shuddered, his legs weak and he held on to the doorframe for support.

"There," Sarah smiled, "feel better?"

Ben nodded and grinned, "thanks mum, I needed that!"

"Good," she grinned, tipping her shoe to see the cum sliding about, "now I need something from you two." She hurried off downstairs with Aryana and Ben following, intrigued. When she headed into the bathroom they looked at each other, puzzled. They knew their mother had to work today so she didn't have time for a bath, much as they would love to see her new heels soaking in the tub. They followed her into the room and waited to see what she had planned.

Sarah climbed into the bath, then turned and sat down on the edge, her legs open and facing Ben and Aryana who could see how wet she was. She took the pump she had used on Ben, and ran the toe up and down her slick opening, coating the cream patent leather with her juices before pushing it into her pussy, sliding it back and forth, going deeper with each thrust until the heel was almost touching.

Aryana and Ben stared in awe, Aryana fingering her clit as she watched, until their mother broke the silence.

"Ok, now baby," she said, looking Aryana, "I want you to pee on my lovely new LK Bennett slingbacks."

Aryana looked stunned, "seriously? You want me to pee on your shoes?"

Sarah nodded, "I know it's really kinky but it got me so horny thinking about it."

"I don't know," Aryana began, but despite her doubts, that familiar tingling was returning stronger than ever, and her hand strayed to her clit. She looked at her mothers sexy heels and bit her lip, then stepped into the tub, her legs astride her mums right foot. She could feel herself getting wetter than she had ever been and was shaking with excitement. She sat on the edge of the tub opposite her mother, her feet either side of her mums foot, and wondered how to start. She hadn't peed in front of anyone since she was little and was suffering a little from stage fright. Her mum must have guessed, because she smiled, leant over and turned on the hot tap.

"It's ok baby," Sarah smiled, "no need to be nervous."

Aryana looked down at her sandals and the gold satin slingbacks between them, and the water that was creeping closer and closer, and suddenly she was peeing. The stream went wide to start with, but she corrected it and directed it onto her mothers shin where it splashed, spraying a little onto her own shoes, but the majority running down her mums leg to her shoe. The expensive gold fabric fabric sucked the liquid in as quickly as it touched it. Aryana wanted to use her mums pump but had to empty her bladder first. She needed to soak those pretty heels.

Sarah was rubbing her clitoris fiercely, while stroking the pump in her pussy in and out while watching the stream of yellow pee run down her leg. She came as her daughter repositioned herself, so that the stream went over the strap at the back of her ankle. She slid her foot back slightly so the stream hit the satin on the toe and soaked straight through, then tipped her foot from side to side, getting every part of her new high heel wet.

Finally, Aryana's stream slowed to a trickle, and Sarah offered her the partner to the shoe in her pussy. She took it eagerly, wasting no time in plunging it deep into herself.

"I think you enjoyed that as much me baby," Sarah grinned as her daughter nodded enthusiastically, the pump making hungry slumping noises as Aryana pumped, "good, now it's your turn," she looked at Ben who stepped closer, holding his semi-erect cock in his hands, "that's it, aim for this pretty high heel baby," she looked slyly at her daughter, then lifted her foot and placed her gold shoe on top of Aryana's heel clad foot, "there baby, two for the price of one!"

Ben's cock twitched and he wanted to stroke it, but he knew that would mean he couldn't urinate, so he tried to hold off, tried to think of something that would be a turn off and was finally able to start, his stream slow and faltering as he fought for control. He edged closer and was able to hit his mums foot, soaking the gold satin in his yellow pee, moving the flow back and forth, covering as much as he could, then moving it down to soak his sisters pretty white sandal.

Sarah and Aryana were now going through multiple, orgasms, their cum dribbling down their legs into their high heels as they pumped the cream patent heels in and out of their pussies.

Finally, Ben lost control and his flow faltered to a stop, even tho he had more to give. Instead, he started stroking his cock that had grown hugely. It didn't take him long to cum, thick ropes of yellow-white liquid splattering his mums and sisters pee-soaked shoes.

By now the water in the tub was around their feet, but not getting any deeper, the plug left out allowing it to drain away as fast as it flowed in. Aryana reached over with her dry right foot, plunging her new white sandal under the flow of water, soaking it instantly before putting her sole over the plug hole. As they watched the water slowly rise, Sarah and Aryana reached one more climax, their backs arching, legs shaking with the effort, and cum squirting out around the pumps in their pussies.

The room was now in silence, apart from the sound of running water and the panting breaths of three very satisfied people.

After a short while, Sarah leant over and turned the tap off, a contented smile on her face, "wow that was so good!"

"God yes mum," Aryana grinned, "it felt so naughty but oh so good!"

"Yeah that was awesome," Ben agreed, "but really hard to do," he laughed.

The others joined him, "yeah it seemed to be a struggle for my little boy," Sarah grinned. She looked at her watch, "oh god, I have to shower and go to work," she slid the pump out of her pussy, emptying the cum out that had collected there onto her LK Bennett, dropping it into the water in the tub before kicking her other shoe off and climbing out. As she headed out of the room she turned back, "I think we better drink lots today and try to hold it for when we get home." With that she left the room to get ready for work. It was going to be a really long day and already she couldn't wait to get home to play.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

This is awesome!!!!! Without a doubt, keep this up as long as you want, this is brilliant. Maybe jump on to A Story of Grace after you get to the end of Sneaker Fiction? Though that's got more normal shoes in it in comparison to Sneaker Fiction so whilst it'll be easier to adapt, it'll probably be less different.

Still, I love this. I'd love to see this get completed to the latest chapter. :)
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 16

"Wow Bobby," Lisa smiled, "you were amazing," she looked at Beth now, "thanks Beth, for letting me use that enormous cock."

"My pleasure Lees," Beth smiled, "it's the least I could do for what you have done for us tonight."

"It wasn't all one sided you know," Lisa held up a soaked high heel, laughing.

"Harrumph," Natalie pouted theatrically, "I'm the only one who hasn't had any cock tonight," she laughed, unable to maintain the sulky face.

"Awww poor Nat," Lisa laughed, "you think Bobby could do her too?"

"I expect so," Beth laughed, "or maybe we could get Ben to come over."

"Ben?" Lisa asked, "you mean the 16 year old boy in that family?"

"Yep," Beth grinned, "he had quite an erection, didn't he Nat?"

Natalie blushed, saying nothing. She had a thing for younger boys and really enjoyed watching Ben getting off earlier. The thought of that cock inside her exciting her and embarrassing her in equal measure.

Lisa and Beth looked at Natalie, amused that she could be embarrassed after all they had done together.

"We could ask them all to come over," Beth thought out loud, "I think that could be a lot of fun."

"I don't know," Lisa said, "I don't know these people."

"You didn't know Nat until I brought her round," Beth laughed, "and now look at us."

Lisa still wasn't convinced, "I know, but, three new people at once?"

"Aryana has the cutest little flats” Beth smiled, then played her trump card, "and she and her mum both have a new pair of LK Bennett stilettos."

"Oh," Lisa's hand went between her thighs, "would they get upset if I cut them?"

"I think all three of them would love it," Beth laughed.

"Ok then," Lisa grinned, "tomorrow night?"

"We'll ask tomorrow if she comes into the shop," beth looked at Natalie, "won't we?"
"Sure," Natalie agreed.

"Good," Lisa grinned, "Bobby can buy you two some more new heels tomorrow."

The rest of the evening went in a bit of a blur. Everyone was exhausted from cumming so much, but that didn't stop them from taking a shower together in their heels and they made each other cum a few times each before it was time for Natalie and Beth to leave, taking their new, intact work shoes with them.

"We will take you home Nat," Beth had smiled, "and grab that spare key from you."

Natalie had gratefully accepted the lift and handed the spare key over happily. She couldn't wait to see which of her new shoes got destroyed first.

The next day Beth met Natalie in the coffee shop. They greeted each other with a kiss and a grope, complementing each other on their new heels. Natalie wore a pair of black patent Gucci peeptoes with a 4” heel, while Beth was in her new Manolo Blahnik Carolyne slingbacks, and the cutest shade of pink blush suede. They were a little early and couldn't help pleasuring each other with their shoes. By the time Sarah walked into the shop mid morning, the girls had made themselves cum three or four times, so much so that the uppers of both pairs of designer heels were wet.

"Hi girls," Sarah said as she strode across the shop, her navy blue peep toes flashing in the sunlight that shine through the plate glass window.

"Sarah," Beth grinned, "just the mum I had been hoping for!"

Sarah laughed, "me? Why were you waiting for me?"

"How would you feel about coming over to Lisa's tonight for some, er, fun," she asked, "Ben and Aryana too of course."

"I don't know," Sarah thought, but her pussy was already beginning to moisten, "what would we do?"

"Nothing you don't want to," Beth smiled, "but judging by yesterday, that gives us a lot of leeway," she laughed.

Sarah shuddered with the thought of what had transpired the day before, making her mind up, "ok, we will come." She thought for a moment, "should we bring anything?"

"Just yourselves and your shoes," Beth grinned, "but make sure you bring your LK Bennett heels. I really want Aryanas pumps in me again."

"My new LKs or my old ones," Sarah asked, "and what about Aryanas?"

"Bring them all," Beth laughed, and any of your others you want to play with.

"You girls are really into high heels aren't you," Sarah asked.

"Yeah, we love them," Beth grinned, "but bring the shoes you’re wearing...Those look great," Beth looked at her Sarah's feet.

"Yeah we love them too” Sarah grinned, she looked at Beth's feet and across at Natalie's, "you girls got new shoes too? They look so expensive! How do you two afford those?" “You don't know the half of it," Natalie laughed, handing Sarah a coffee, "on the house” she winked.

Sarah looked puzzled, thanked them both and was about to walk out the shop when she stopped and turned back, "I don't know the address!" She laughed.

Beth wrote it down, along with her phone number and gave it to Sarah.

"Great, thanks," she blew them a kiss, "I'll see you later!"

It was around 7pm when there was a knock at the door. Beth and Natalie had been home an hour by then and had help Lisa get things ready. There were sesigner shoes all over the room, some Beth's and Natalie's, but most were from Lisa's extensive collection.

Bobby had helped too, having first given the two girls their new, replacement shoes. They wore them now, identical replacements to the pairs Lisa had destroyed the night before. Just looking at them sent all three girls into raptures. The feel of them on their bare feet kept them wet and ready too. To compliment their attire they each wore a simple, white, terry towelling bathrobe, but were otherwise completely naked underneath. Bobby, likewise, wore nothing but a bathrobe and his pretty Chanel spectator pumps. Lisa had decided to wear her red patent Jimmy Choo Anouks, again with just her robe.

"Hi guys," Beth grinned, opening the door, "great to see you all!"

Sarah stood behind her kids, her hands on their shoulders. She wore a simple but elegant black blouse, a short black skirt and on her feet, her blue LK Bennett Peeptoes. "Hi Beth," she replied, looking her up and down, enjoying the sight, "nice Shoes!!”

Beth looked down and saw Aryana was also wearing her new LK Bennett heels from the shopping trip a couple of days earlier, "thanks," she smiled, "you too," She remembered herself, "sorry, come in!" She held the door open and watched the family as they walked in. Along with her floral pumps, Aryana was wearing her jeans and a white t-shirt, while Ben was in a simple pair of nude pumps, jeans and a blue shirt. Sarah pulled a suitcase behind her.

The family entered Lisa's unit and stood with their mouths wide open, "wow!" Ben gasped, "all those shoes!"

"Hi guys," Lisa stepped forwards, "welcome to my place. I am Lisa but you can call me Lees."

"Hello Lisa," Sarah replied, awkwardly holding her hand out. She looked down at it, shrugged and lowered it again, "I am Sarah and this is my step son Ben and my daughter Aryana."

"Nice to meet you all," Lisa smiled, somewhat nervously.

"Ok, before this gets any more awkward, let's take a seat at the table," Beth led the family to the dining table, Lisa and Natalie sitting down opposite, along with Beth. She looked at the family and could see they were nervous. They all were. She paused a moment then said, "Don't worry, nothing will happen here unless you want it," she looked into everyone's eyes so they knew she was addressing each of them individually. "If we do something you don't want, just say no," she went on, "or if there is something you really want to do, then go right on and do it - no need to ask."

They had just started to look more comfortable when Bobby came into the room and sat down next to Beth. Seeing the look that flashed across the families faces, Beth explained, "this is Bobby," she kissed him on the lips, "he likes to be dominated, so feel free to use him as you see fit," she winked at Sarah and Aryana, "any way you see fit, but no pain, and be kind - he's my boyfriend and I love him lots. And like you Ben, he also likes to wear heels sometimes, especially when it’s time for shoe play”.

Nobody moved, everyone understandably nervous, so Beth stood, "I thought this might happen," she smiled, standing, "so here's what we will do as an ice breaker. Sarah and Aryana, why don't you come over here and sit on the sofa." She led them to the sofa where they sat nervously, their arms crossed and legs closed. Beth pushed the footstool closer, "pop your feet up there please," she smiled disarmingly.

Aryana looked at her mum and they both raised their feet onto the footstool, Aryana's floral pumps
flashing brightly compared to the dark blue of her mothers.

"Oh," Lisa whispered, "those are beautiful," she licked her lips.

"They are," Beth agreed, "and they taste as good as they look," she remembered the previous day. She knelt next to Sarah's feet and looked at her, waiting for permission.

Sarah was feeling strangely detached, almost as if she was having an out of body experience. She had started to relax, the memories of the previous day overriding her nervousness of being around someone she had never met. Plus, of course, Lisa being the person who introduced both Beth and Natalie into this whole shoe fetish world helped. Then Bobby entered the room.

Sarah had not had a man since Ben's father left. It wasn't as if she didn't want to share the intimacy of another man, it's just that she hadn't thought about it. Recent events had pushed the idea even further away - why would she need a man when shoes can give her that level of excitement? If she were to admit it, part of the reason would also be that Ben's father leaving had hurt her - at least her shoes would never do that. But now here was Bobby, a man with no strings attached, she realised. A man she could have sex with, without worrying about getting emotionally invested in. The idea of tieless sex was unusually appealing and she felt herself relax. More than that, she felt a familiar pulse between her legs.

Sarah looked down to where Beth crouched at her feet, smiling up at her, her eyes questioning, longingly glancing at Sarah's Leather peeptoe pumps. Sarah bit her lip, glanced to her right where her daughter sat watching, and nodded her head.

Beth's smile widened and she turned to Sarah's heels. She leant forwards, and licked the edge of the peeptoe, occasionally touching Sarah’s toes with her tongue. "mmmm," she moaned as she licked upwards, tasting the blue leather, "this is yummy Lees," she called over her shoulder, "come and taste Aryanas!"

Aryana was perhaps even more detached than her mother. She had come a long way, sexually, in the last few days, but this was a whole new level. She looked to her left where Beth was licking her mothers high heels and felt her excitement grow and override her doubts. When Lisa approached and knelt next to her feet, her pussy was already beginning to get wet so when Lisa asked, she didn't even hesitate, she nodded almost eagerly.

Lisa was almost as nervous as Sarah and Aryana, but her fears and misgivings paled under the desire to have those Floral pumps. She leant forwards and licked the smooth, shiny sole, her pussy doing backflips, and if the movement of Aryanas feet were anything to go by, so was hers.

Sarah watched as Beth licked and sucked on her shoes, her pussy by now wet and tingling nicely. Her left hand went to her crotch without conscious thought and she applied pressure there. As she watched, Beth's right hand went between the flaps in her gown, flashing Sarah a glimpse of her pubic area before hiding it with her hand. She was rubbing there now, Sarah could see, while she continued to lick and suck. Sarah shuddered with enjoyment, and again when Beth looked up at her and winked.

Lisa's hand was rubbing her clitoris as she ran her tongue up the long, fabric covered heel or Aryana’s shoe. Her gown had come loose and occasionally gaped, affording Aryana a glimpse of her nipple and pubic mound. Aryanas own hand was rubbing her pussy through her jeans and she was getting frustrated at the lack feeling through the thick blue material. Lisa must have caught the frown, "why don't you slip out of those jeans Aryana?"

Aryana looked doubtful, looking to her mother for support. Sarah was entirely focused on Lisa's worshipping and masturbating, but that very sight made up her mind for her. If she didn't do something she felt she would explode. She unbuttoned her jeans, slid the zip down and inserted her hand under her panties. They were already wet, she realised with no real surprise. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and started sliding them in and out.

Ben, Bobby and Natalie sat enjoying the show. Natalie was rubbing her clitoris, her robe having fallen open across her thighs, hidden from Ben by the table. Bobby was erect and hard and sticking out of his robe where he sat next to Natalie. Ben was rubbing his own erection through his jeans and becoming as frustrated as his sister. When Aryana opened her fly and shoved her hand down her pants, Natalie looked over to him, "Why don't you come sit next to me and we can take care of that for you," she smiled and winked.

Ben was incredibly horny by this stage, seeing his mother and sisters brand new high heels being worshipped while they were all happily pleasuring themselves was driving him wild. He stood and walked around the table to where Natalie was sitting and stood gaping at what he saw, "come," Natalie patted the seat next to her. He continued to stare, first at Natalie's bare pussy, her fingers sliding in and out, then Bobbies massive erection.

Natalie looked over at Bobbies cock and cooed, "oh Bobby that looks nice," she reached over with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stroking it up and down. She looked at Ben again, "sit Ben, let me look at him," when Ben didn't move she leant forwards and felt his cock through the his jeans, "you are so hard Ben," she took his hand and drew him to the seat next to her, seating him, then rubbing his cock through his jeans again. She moved her hand upwards, finding the button on his jeans and undoing it, then sliding the zipper down. It took very little to slide his boxers down, his erection springing free like a jack in the box.

"Oh Ben," Natalie smiled, "he's very impressive," she reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fingers round Ben's member, causing him to gasp. Now she was sitting with a cock in each hand, stroking them up and down.

"You look like you need a shoe, Sarah" Beth suggested, "and you too Aryana," she leant over to the coffee table, selecting a pair of dark red patent Miu Miu pumps with a 5 inch heel, "I know you girls like designer pumps in your pussies," she smiled, handing the shoes to them.

Sarah took one of the Miu Mius and sucked on its toe, the salty flavour an obvious indication of where it had been in the past. That was it, she decided, she had to have it inside her. She pulled her skirt up, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. As Beth and Lisa watched on, Sarah turned the shoe around and rubbed the toe up and down her pussy lips before pushing it inside. The shoe soon was vamp deep, then she slid it out, the red patent slick with her juices. She thrust it in again, this time half way, then one more thrust got it in up to the heel.

"That looks wonderful," Beth smiled, rubbing herself harder.

Aryana, held the dark red patent in one hand and licked it all over, starting with the heel, then working her way forwards to the toe. She really wanted it in her, something Lisa must have guessed, "let me help you out of those jeans," she said, slipping Aryanas pretty heels off her feet, then pulling her pants off. The panties came with her jeans, leaving her in just her white top. Lisa slipped her LKs back on her feet while Aryana plunged the pump deep into her pussy.

"That's a great look Aryana," Lisa smiled, drinking in the view of the 16 year old in sexy floral fabric pumps, white shirt and with a red patent pump deep inside her.

Beth got to her feet and sat next to Sarah, "can I help?" She asked, sliding her hand over Sarah's skin and down to her clitoris. As Sarah pumped the shoe, Beth rubbed her clit. With her other hand, she lifted Sarah's top to gain access to her breasts. She leant in and kissed Sarah's nipple, then opened her mouth and sucked on it, causing Sarah to gasp.

Lisa saw Aryana watching her mother, "do you like what you see Aryana," she asked, "I can help if you want?" Aryana thought for a moment and then nodded.

Lisa sat next to Aryana and lifted her top, exposing her petite, firm breasts. She ran her hands over them, gently, brushing across her nipples, causing her to gasp. She allowed her fingers to linger and squeeze gently. She pulsed the pressure in time with her thrusts, the shoe slurping in her pussy.

Aryana had never experienced anything like it. She had never had a sexual partner, well, not one that had played with her body the way Lisa was. Sure, Ben and her mum played together, but they never physically touched, each of them understanding that was out of bounds without actually saying it. Now there was someone tweaking her nipples, exciting her in ways she never imagined possible. Perhaps it was because the person was another female, a person who knew a woman's body in the way only another woman could. It was more, she knew, because this woman was also a shoe fetishist. Not only did she know how to take her body to raptures undreamed of, but she could do it with a simple pump. Aryana was in heaven, and she went into its embrace while convulsing through multiple, explosive orgasms.

Ben was also in heaven. He sat back in the chair watching four beautiful women having sex while wearing the sexiest shoes, two of which were his mother and sister, while a fifth was currently face down in his lap giving him his first ever blow job. All this while he was wearing his own high heels that his mother had purchased for him just days before. He'd imagined what it would feel like, but it was way better than he could have hoped for.

Natalie had started by giving Bobby and Ben a hand job at the same time before moving to her current position. She had turned to Ben, looking him in the eye, and he had been puzzled, naive as he was, thinking she wanted to talk to him. Instead, she winked and went straight down into his lap, taking his cock in his mouth tenderly, holding him firmly, using her teeth just a little. Behind her, Bobby had risen from his seat and had taken her from behind. Though he couldn't see, her eyes had gone wide, and she had increased the pressure slightly. Then Bobbies movement began and she began to slide up and down Ben's member at the same rate.

Ben was inexperienced, she knew that, and she made allowances, knowing that he would cum fast, and cum hard. She was right. When he came he pumped load after load into her mouth, filling it completely. When she rose, he could see her mouth was full and started to apologise, until she shook her head. Waving a single raised finger before holding it upright, "wait," it meant, she he did, and he watched. She pulled away from Bobby, bent down and removed one of her new high heels. She held the sexy shoe in front of her, looked at Ben, then spat his cum over the pointy toe, wiping her mouth on the sides of it, "oh wow," she grinned, her mouth now empty, "I have never done that before!" She turned to Bobby, cradling her shoe in her hand, "cum here please Bobby," she instructed, holding it out under his cock, "I want this high heel covered in cum please."

Bobby did not take much persuading, "yes mistress," he replied, pumping his cock hard. He looked down at the pretty shoe covered in stringy cum and saliva, loving the look of it, then cumming magnificently himself, blasting ropes of white goo from the tip of the pointed toe, all the way back to the heel cup and down the side of the heel.

Sarah, the first to start, was the last to erupt in an earth-shattering orgasm. Beth had been sucking on her nipple, her tongue rapidly brushing across its tip, while her hand rubbed against her clitoris. The red patent pump continued to slide in and out, in and out, slurping in her juices. Then Beth had changed tack and had slid down for the sofa, positioning her head over Sarah's pussy. She pushed her face down so that her chin rested inside the shoe in Sarah's pussy, and then proceeded to give Sarah the best oral she had ever experienced. When she came, it was powerful, her gushing juices squirting around the high heel pump in her pussy, filling it to the top.

There was silence in the room then, a silence broken only by heavy breathing. Finally Sarah broken the silence, "wow," she said, shakily, "nice ice breaker!"
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Chapter 17

"That was amazing," Sarah told Beth. She was still a little out of breath, her skin flushed and with a slight sheen of sweat. "It's been a long time since I was that intimate with anybody."

"Really? You three don't..." Beth didn't finish the question, "yeah I guess not, I can see why you would have that boundary."

"Truth be told," Sarah admitted, "I don't think I have ever been that intimate. Ben's dad was not the most exciting lover in bed. Sorry baby," she saw Ben's face reddening as he looked down, "but you don't have that to worry about. I have a feeling you don't take after your father in that department," she winked at him.

"Perhaps he had other interests," Beth suggested, "Bobby and I were close to splitting - if he had not found me asleep on my bed surrounded by high heel shoes, we probably would have. Now we know what we both like and it's awesome," she grinned.

"Maybe," Sarah agreed, "I guess it comes down to communication. We didn't really do that very well which was another part of our problem. Anyway, all I know is that was amazing and I want more," she smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea," Lisa grinned, "what would you like to do next?"

"It seems to me that it's your turn," Sarah smiled, "what do you think?" She looked at her daughter.

"Yeah mum," Aryana agreed, "I think we should make them cum on our LK Bennett’s."

"Oh goody," Beth grinned, "I do love your New heels."

"I love yours too," Arayana replied, "they look brand new."

"They are," Beth agreed, "Lisa bought them for me and Nat."

"Yeah, except they are our second pair since yesterday," Natalie laughed.

"Don't tell me you," Sarah began, astonished, "you.."

"I couldn't help it," Lisa replied guiltily, "they were so pretty, and I had the scissors in my hand."

Oh my god," Aryana gasped, her hand sliding the pump in and out of her pussy again, "you cut up brand new shoes?"

"Yeah," Lisa said, grinning now, "and it felt soooo good!" She was rubbing her own pussy now and staring hungrily at Aryanas and Sarah's shoes.

Beth caught Lisa's stare, "careful," she laughed, "I think Lees has plans for your new Heels!" She laughed.

Sarah and Aryana looked at where Lisa was staring and both of them shuddered involuntarily, Sarah joining in with her daughter, sliding the shoe in and out of her pussy.

"I think they like that idea," Beth laughed.

"So does Ben," Natalie eyed his cock which had grown substantially once more.

"So," Lisa grinned, "shall I get my scissors?"

Sarah though for a while, Aryana looking at her mother hopefully, "we shouldn't," she said eventually, "not with these. They are new," she paused, "but we brought my purple Pradas with us." She had not even finished when Lisa ran off to find her scissors and knife. By the time she returned, Natalie, Ben and Bobby had brought their chairs over and were sitting, waiting expectantly.

Lisa dragged the suitcase over, opening it eagerly, "oh there are some lovely shoes in here," she said, "you have great taste!". A moment later, "ah-ha!" She produced the one of the purple Prada pumps with a flourish, along with a black satin Zoe Wittner sandal with a 4” heel and an almost jewel like metallic strap down the Centre. The Pradas were all leather, with buttery soft purple leather uppers with a pointed toe and long slender 4” stiletto heels. The vamp had a deep cutout that was covered with five thin leather straps, which Lisa knew would reveal lots of toe cleavage. Another five fine leather straps wrapped around the heel cup. The little black sandals looked like they had only been worn once or twice, but they appeared to have light water stains on them.

She sat behind the footstool, placing the two shoes side by side in front of her, between Sarah's and Aryanas feet. "Nobody said anything about Aryanas sandals!” Sarah laughed. “I bought those for her to wear to a school dance last year. They’ve barely been worn!”.

Lisa looked disappointed and Aryana pouted, "Awww mum!"
After a few moments, Sarah sighed, "oh ok then, you can cut up my daughters Wittners too." Despite her words, she shuddered at the thought, the shoe continuing to slide in and out of her pussy.

"Yippee!" Aryana cried, "thanks mum!"

Before she could change her mind, Lisa lifted one of Aryanas black satin sandals and slowly cut the strap that covered the toe area of the shoe. Everyone in the room had a collective intake of breath, none more so that Aryana. "These are very pretty Aryana," Lisa said, cutting another piece of the front strap off, "so pretty, I should make it last," snip, another piece of black satin fell away, and then another.

"Th-those were the first heels I wore in the tub," Aryana stuttered, shaking each time Lisa made a cut, "I wore my whole formal outfit from the school dance."

"You must have looked gorgeous," Beth smiled. She was rubbing her pussy, "hmmm I like the idea of outfits. Maybe I should wear one of my formal dresses in the bath?"

"That would be awesome," it was Bobby who had spoken.

"Then I'll do it for you babe," Beth grinned, "but for now, can I have one of your shoes Aryana?"

"Of c-course," she stammered as another inch of black satin was removed, her attention focused entirely on her destroyed sandals.

"That sounds like a great idea," Lisa said, reaching into the suitcase. She pulled out a small pale blue patent flat for herself and handed a pink one to Beth. Neither of them wasted any time in licking the soles of their flats and thrusting them deep inside themselves. "Oh wow," Lisa gasped as the little flat slid in, "I can get it in so far!" Only the last three inches of the two flats protruded from Beth and Lisa's pussys. "Oh, what about you Nat?"

"That's ok," Natalie said, her hand around Ben's shaft once more, "can I have one of your slingbacks please Ben?"

"S-sure," he said, kicking one of his brand new LK Bennett slingbacks off. He had mixed feelings...his mum had just bought him a pair of his own high heels and made him feel totally comfortable about it. But now there was a chance his beautiful new heels might not be wearable for much longer. Natalie bent down and picked it up. She rubbed the red patent toe against her pussy lips which were already good and wet, then pushed it inside herself, the toe disappearing up to the the beginning of the heel strap.

"Ok," Lisa grinned, "where was I? Oh yes," she snipped another strap of the high heeled sandals she had been holding. She turned it round and cut the last piece of black satin strap off. She reached down and slid Aryanas shoe in and out a few times, "now I think I'll start on Sarah's beautiful purple Prada pumps," she lifted one of the $700 shoes and looked Sarah in the eye. She cut the first leather strap off the toe area and saw her convulse through an orgasm, "you know," she said as she snipped another piece of the delicate leather off, "a Prada pump was the first designer shoe I ever cut, wasn't it Beth?" Beth nodded in agreement, "it was one of Beth's pink pumps," she cut another inch of fine leather. "it never gets old," she came on Aryanas shoe.

Sarah watched on as Lisa cut off inch after inch of fine Italian leather, cumming again and again on the dark red pump in her pussy. She had loved watching the straps being cut from her daughters formal shoes, but this was even better.

"I so love cutting up expensive heels!” Lisa breathed as she lost herself in her work. She snipped and came, snipped and came, until all the small leather straps had been cut. Now she turned back to the Zoe Wittner sandal, cutting any remaining pieces of satin strap, discarding them until there were none left. "No more straps Aryana," she sighed, then cut the entire toe area off with the scissors. Aryana wasn't expecting that and gushed over the pump in her pussy.

Aryana had cum so many times as she watched Lisa cut the straps out of hers and her mothers shoes, but the moment she cut the entire toe off was amazing. She couldn't wait to see how cutting into her own shoes would feel.

Beth was enjoying Aryanas pink flat in her pussy, along with the sight of two pretty high heels being destroyed. She reached over and replaced the hand Sarah was using to slide the pump in and out of her pussy. She took over the motion and let Sarah do the same for her.

"I really like this silver insole on your sandal” Lisa said, ripping it forwards, "see it? No? Hmmm,". She placed the scissors around the middle of the insole, squeezed firmly, the silver insole cutting easily. Next to be cut was the Zoe Wittner Design logo etched into the insole. When Lisa snipped down the centre of the logo, everyone, including Lisa came at that point. Only Ben and Bobby managed to hold off, although it was close for Ben.

"See?" Lisa said shakily, holding the piece of destroyed insole out and laughing. She turned her attention now to the heel of the sandal. She dragged the pointy end of the scissors down the glossy black heel.

"Oh god that's so good," Aryana whispered, pumping the shoe in and out of her pussy even harder now.

"We have a tradition we just started," Beth explained. “The person whose shoe it is gets the pieces to fuck themselves with."

"Sounds like a great tradition," Sarah shuddered through another orgasm, "I am looking forward to trying it out!"

"There," Lisa said with a grin as she picked up the back half of the torn up sandal, "here you go Aryana," she handed her the remnant of her once unblemished Wittner sandals.

"Thanks Lees," Aryana took the remains of her sandal, pulled the pump out of her pussy with a slurp. The cum inside the shoe spilled out and pooled on the floor where she discarded it. She held the piece of destroyed shoe and ran it up and down her pussy lips, smearing her cum over it, lubricating it before pushing it inside. The cut strap ends tickled her as she easily pushed the remains of the tiny sandal in and out of herself.

"Your poor shoe baby," Sarah smiled, loving watching her daughter using the sole of the shoe on herself, "that looks so good."

"Your turn," Lisa smiled, returning to the leather straps of her purple Pradas, snipping each strap out individually, "I love cutting Italian leather," she grinned, then snipped the last piece of leather detailing on her pump. She dipped her hand inside Sarah's Prada and peeled out the delicately thin leather insole and cut it straight up the middle, then placed the two halves on top of each other and cut those into half inch strips.

Sarah was loving watching the destruction of her expensive shoe and was glad she had put it off so long. It made it all the more delicious, plus having someone else do it for her was so much more fun. Especially as it was someone she had only just met. She shuddered through yet another orgasm as the last cut was made on her insole. Now it was just the main part of the shoe left.

"Where should I make the first cut on your pretty high heel Sarah?" Lisa teased, putting the scissors in various places, squeezing gently, "here," she would asked before moving them and asking again. Sarah was squirming a lot by now, the anticipation of the purple lesther of her Prada being cut driving her wild.

"The great thing about the design of these pumps is that there is so much leather to cut, not just straps” Lisa grinned, lining up the scissors in the vamp, facing toward the front of the shoe.

"Oh god," Sarah cried, cumming as the first cut was made into her shoe.

Aryana bucked on the destroyed sandal in her pussy, gushing around it and filling it.

Beth continued to slide the dark red pump in and out of Sarah's pussy, while she cummed repeatedly on Aryanas pink flat being worked by Aryanas mother.

Natalie was in free flowing heaven, adoring the destruction of more shoes. It could only be better if they were her’s. She had soaked Ben's slingback in her pussy, the red patent now glistening and slick with her juices. She looked over at Ben and saw he was close to cumming himself, so she clamped his high heel between her thighs and leaned over to give him his second-ever blow job. It took mere seconds of sucking and tongue excitation before he blew his load in her mouth, filling it with white, salty cum. She selected her already cummy shoe, holding up in front of her for Ben to see and spat his cum into her new leather shoe, where it lay pooled on the indigo colour insole and up the inside of the shoe. She wiped her mouth on the side of her shoe again, then, tipping it so the cum pooled in the toe area, she slipped her foot into it. "Ooh," she grinned, wiggling her toes, "that feels gooey!"

Lisa cut the leather from the vamp away completely, cumming in the process. She worked her way down the shoe, cut, cut cut, removing each piece of fine leather as she went, every girl in the room cumming on their respective shoes, and in Aryanas case, remains of her shoe. When that part was done she started on the heel cup. Finally she had cut off the entire upper of the once glamorous high heel.

Sarah was in her own world, repeating, "my poor high heel," over and over, cumming every time.

“Now the logos on the insole”. Lisa found the already cut piece of beige leather insole that had the silver embroidered Prada logo. She carefully cut it into tiny pieces, leaving them to scatter on the floor. Hmmm," she thought out loud, "I think I want that sexy high heel off now." She proceeded to use the scissors as a blade, pushing it down into the join between the heel and the main part of the shoe. She twisted it until the gap was bigger. “I’ll need something more than just scissors or a knife” she said, as she dashed off to another room. She returned within a minute, brandishing a large screwdriver and a claw hammer. Using the screw driver, she again twisted and pried at the purple leather heel until it hung limply, attached only by the leather outsole. “I think it’s time for some fun!” Lisa said, as she carefully lay the broken shoe on the floor. She held it gently with one hand while she took the hammer in the other. Using the claw side of the hammer, she smashed down against the top of the heel, easily breaking the heel off the remains of the shoe.

"Oh god," Sarah cried, "that's so good!" Her hips bucked twice, then with a final cry of “smash my shoe!", she gushed over the sight of her dismembered Prada pump. Beside her, her daughter came too, the sole of her own destroyed sandal thrust deep inside her.

Lisa sat back with a satisfied smiled on her face. The pale blue flat in her pussy was sodden, the entire shoe slick with her juices, a steady drip from the heel pooling on the tiles beneath her. Beth, likewise, had saturated Aryanas pink shoe to the point where her cum dribbled from every part of the shoe.

Natalie was still cumming on Ben's slingback, her toes wiggling in the cum in her new shoes.

After a short while, Sarah found her composure, "oh god that was good," she said, still out of breath, "so, naughty but, wow."

"Yeah," Aryana breathed, "that was amazing!"

Lisa smiled, "yeah I just LOVE destroying expensive shoes” she told them, "and the more expensive, the more it excites me! It gets me so wet, especially when it's really, really naughty."

"What is naughtier than what you just did?" Aryana asked, "my poor sandals" She laughed.

Lisa laughed too, "nothing beats cutting and smashing new shoes," she thought back to the previous day, sliding the shoe in and out of her pussy again. She looked at Sarah's new blue peeptoes she was wearing, "I can show you if you want?" She stroked the blue sole of Sarah's new heel.

"Oh," Sarah shuddered, "that would be really bad," she shuddered, "no that would be too much."

"I could just cut a little piece of the lining off," Lisa suggested, "just as a taster so you can see how good it can be, to be so, so bad."

"I don't know," Sarah said doubtfully, but she remembered Ben's words - the naughtier the better.

"Go on mum," Aryana urged, "it's just a little bit of lining."

"Ok," Sarah conceded, "just a little bit."

Lisa grinned, picking up the scissors again, flexing them experimentally for effect, then gently slid the right shoe off Sarah’s foot. “Such a pretty shoe," she placed the scissors inside the shoe, then squeezing she cut off an inch of the the soft genuine leather lining.

The feeling in Sarah was electrifying, her whole body tensing as the orgasm wracked through her. "Oh god that was incredible!" She said, "do the other side!"

Lisa was only too happy to comply, sliding the other shoe off. She snipped off an inch of lining from that shoe. Again, Sarah's hips bucked as she came at the thought of more of her shoes being destroyed.

"Oh wow," Sarah sighed, "you were so right Ben - naughtier is so much better. Cut just a little more please?"

"Of course," Lisa grinned. She cut more of the leather lining of the new shoe.

Sarah sat back panting, looking at her new Heels and the four, inch long lengths of brand new leather lining that had just been cut out. She couldn't believe that had felt so good, even after days of experimentation. "Wow," she said to herself, "this just keeps surprising me!" She looked at Lisa's smiling face, "do that again!"

Lisa did as she was bid, snipping another inch of leather from inside the shoe, each time sending Sarah into raptures.

Aryana was pumping the remains of her destroyed sandal in and out of her pussy furiously, cumming every time a section of soft beige leather came away. She couldn't believe it felt so good. She looked at her own LK Bennetts, wondering how hers would feel.

Lisa caught Aryanas look and was intensely aware of how excited she was watching her mothers laces being cut.

"Again?" Lisa asked, opening and closing the scissors.

"Oh yeah," Sarah sighed, then "oh no, wait, what am I saying?" She drew her feet up away from Lisa, "no I mustn't!" She glanced sideways, "do Aryanas," she grinned.

Aryana was ecstatic. She grinned and slid her floral LK Bennett- clad left foot closer to Lisa, then held her breath as she waited and watched.

"When you say to do Aryanas," Lisa began...

"Just the lining," Sarah laughed, "like mine." She looked at Lisa, "naughty," she added.

Lisa pouted, then turned to Aryana, "I need to get some of these," she said, "I really like them," she positioned the scissors an inch from the leather lining. Aryana responded like her mother, amazed at how awesome it felt to be so bad. She was still shuddering when Lisa cut a further inch off the lining, starting her cumming all over again.

"God I love cutting soft leather," Lisa said again, lifting the insole on the other side of Aryanas new shoe and cutting the end off.

Aryanas pussy was pulsing strongly now, her cum flowing freely as she had orgasm after orgasm. She had another when Lisa sliced the next inch of leather off. She moved her right foot closer to Lisa so she could work on that heel now.

Lisa gave the shoe a stroke, then pulled the lining, loosening it between the previous cuts. She cut the end off, cumming nearly as much as Aryana and her mother. She cut the next inch of leather off, then switched to the other side of Aryanas shoe, cutting the first two inches off in two cuts.

"I think my baby enjoyed that," Sarah smiled, still shaking from her own massive orgasms.

"I think you did too mum," Aryana smiled back.

"I could take another inch off," Lisa suggested, grinning, "then you can feel that again."

Sarah laughed, "Beth is right, you are bad, and I love it."

"So is that a yes?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"Sarah laughed again, "no that would be too naughty," she sighed.

"But they are just there," Lisa sighed, looking at Aryanas pretty floral pumps perched just under her nose. Aryana gave them a little wiggle, "oh you tease!" Lisa laughed.

Aryana giggled, "pretty floral heels," she wiggled them again, "and you are not allowed to cut them," she grinned.

Sarah looked at Aryana, seeing just how much she was enjoying herself. She loved watching it, and loved seeing her getting off with shoes. There was no denying that cutting the insoles and linings of their new high heels had been incredible, and she had never seen her cum so hard. She looked at the sixteen little pieces of leather on the footstool, eight from her daughters new shoes and eight from hers. “Finish them," she breathed, "Finish off my beautiful new shoes."

Aryanas feet stilled immediately and she watched expectantly.

Lisa picked up the soft leather shoe, now feeling even softer as so much of the Inner lining had been removed. She ran her tongue along the side of the shoe, breathing in deeply the scent of new leather. “Such pretty, sexy high heels” Lisa purred. “There’s only one way to make these look even more sexy”. She gently placed the right shoe on the floor in front of her. She picked up the screwdriver and caressed the shoe with it. Each time she ran the screwdriver along the length of the shoe, she applied more pressure. On the fifth pass, the screwdriver tip started to pull at the pristine leather uppers. Then with each pass after that, more and more of the soft leather began to pucker and tear. The stroking turned to stabbing; the sharp screwdriver now going right through the leather uppers. With each strike at the shoe, both Lisa and Sarah gasped with delight.

After inflicting around 8 holes into the leather uppers of the shoe, Lisa put down the screwdriver and took the hammer in her hand. Her hand seemed to stay raised in the air for a eternity, as the anticipation of what the metal claw would do to Sarah’s shoe built in every person in the room. An Audible gasp was uttered when the claw of the hammer made contact with the side of the blue leather heel, smashing leather, plastic and rubber into an an-wearable mess. Again and again the hammer smashed down on the blue leather LK Bennett, twisting and mangling the shoe into an almost unrecognizable mess. Sarah came like she’s never come in her life at the site of this, amazed at the skill in which Lisa was able to turn her brand new high heel into a mangled mess of blue, beige and black leather and rubber.

"Oh god," mother and daughter cried in harmony, their hips bucking. "You are so bad Lees," Sarah whimpered.

"Who me," Lisa smiled sweetly, "I don't know what you mean!" She

"Oh yes," Sarah frantically rubber her clitoris, "that's so good!" She pulled the sodden toe of her destroyed Prada out and discarded it in a puddle of her cum, looking around nearby and finding a pair of blue patent pumps with a 5 inch heel. She handed one to Aryana and pushed the other roughly, deep into her pussy.

Aryana was almost delirious with pleasure. With the increased level of badness her pussy was gushing uncontrollably. She dropped the remains of her black sandal on the floor in its own spreading pool of cum, following her mums example, she wasted no time in plunging the pretty blue pump heel deep into her pussy. She gushed over it immediately.

"Oh my lovely pumps!" Natalie was almost at the same level of excitement as Sarah and Aryana, and she loved the sight of her pumps being rammed in and out of their pussys. She looked down at Ben's slingback, by now completely saturated in her juices, the red patent leather dark and slick from heel to toe, dripping cum onto the tiled floor below. There was even a little pool of cum in the toe section.

"Oh dear," Lisa sighed, "I think I might have slightly damaged your new shoe Sarah!," she shuddered through an orgasm while Sarah and Aryana powered through their own.

"Oh good god that's good," Sarah cried, her cum spraying around the blue pump in her pussy."Oh you are such a devil," Sarah laughed, "such a temptress!"

"I don't know if I should feel hurt by that," Lisa laughed.

"Oh don't," Sarah told her, "I've only just met you but already I love your wickedness!"

Aryana was also in raptures watching her mothers new LK Bennett pumps, that she’d only just bought a couple of days before, getting totally destroyed, her pussy spasming with the thought that hers might be next.

"Oh my," Natalie grinned, "you are up again Ben!" She wrapped her fingers round his cock and stroked gently up and down.

Ben was sure he was dreaming. He had watched this attractive woman destroy a number of shoes, including his mum’s sexy Prada pumps, and had just finished completely smashing his mum’s brand new shoes, that she’d paid a couple of hundred dollars for just days ago. Not only that, but her friend, the waitress from the coffee shop, was masturbating him after giving two incredible blow jobs, and she was sitting there with one of his new LK Bennett slingbacks deep in her pussy, so wet from her juices that it was dripping cum on the tiles. He must be dreaming, he decided. That or in heaven.

"Uh-oh," Natalie grinned, slipping her cummy Heel off her foot, "in here please Ben! Can't let it go to waste!" She continued stroking, pointing his cock into her shoe, waiting for the moment Lisa took the claw hammer to Sarah's shoe for one final time. Then it came, the sound of breaking heels & tearing leather made her cum on Ben's slingback again. Ben came at the same time, his back arching, he thrust against Natalie's hand, pushing his cock deep into her Shoe where his cock exploded with cum, thick, white and copious, it filled the toe box of her shoe. "Yummy," she grinned after his shuddering subsided, slipping her foot into the gooey high heel once more.

"Can I have that now," Sarah asked Lisa, "I want it rubbing me as it is," she pulled the saturated blue pump out of her pussy, strings of cum running from it, and held out her hand for what was left of her shoe. She took the broken off heel and caressed her clit with it, the thought of what she was using bringing her to almost instantl ecstasy

Beth had sat in amazed silence watching with wonder as Lisa destroyed yet another pair of brand new shoes. She had cum time and time again on Aryanas flat, and had marvelled at her friends ability to work everyone up into such a frenzy that they couldn't help but want their expensive footwear destroyed. Beside her, Sarah was continuing to shudder through multiple orgasms as the broken off heel of her ruined shoe now plunged in and out of her gushing pussy and Beth matched her stroke for stroke.

Lisa sat back and worked Aryanas shoe in and out of herself. The problem with destroying shoes was she couldn't cum as often as she would like, her hands being kept busy with scissors, knives, screwdrivers, hammers and dismantled high heeled shoes. That was also an advantage though, because she worked herself up to such a level of excitement that her orgasms, when they came, were huge, almost as if all the little ones she could have experienced were packed into a few, massive climaxes. She came now, her back arching, tendons standing out on her neck. Her legs unfolded, her feet stretching out, the sides of the shoes in her pussy sliding effortlessly in and out. She lay back, her robe falling away, exposing her breasts and pussy, along with the soaked shoe lodged there, her breath coming in hitches, her eyes closed and a contented smile on her lips.

After a little while, her eyes opened and she looked around into the smiling faces around her. She looked at Sarah who was still sliding her destroyed heel in and out of her pussy, but she had slowed, and with a final convulsion, she came once more, then fell back on the sofa panting. "My god that was good," she said eventually, "but you really shouldn't have done that," she sighed, "I liked those."

Lisa smiled, kindly, "there's something you should probably know," she began, "see these all of these shoes," she held her hands out, expansively, "most of them are mine."

Sarah looked around, clearly not getting the point.

"These are only a tiny part of my collection," Lisa went on, "I have a lot more than what you see here." She paused a moment, realising what she sounded like, "I'm not telling you that to impress you, or to brag," she explained, "I have a good reason."

"And that is?" Sarah was clearly puzzled.

"The reason is that I can afford to own all of these expensive shoes," Sarah still wasn't getting it, "I won the lotto you see," she grinned, "so I can afford to buy all the shoes I could ever want. Or, to put it another way, I can afford to buy my friends, you, all the shoes you could ever want."

Finally Sarah understood, "oh, so you already knew you could replace my LK Bennett’s?!”

"Of course," she smiled, "I would never destroy someone else's property unless I knew they would enjoy it, and I could replace it. And that’s how the girls can afford designer shoes to wear to work!”
"I suppose you didn't say before because you don't want people begging you for money," Sarah asked.

"Well that, and the fact it made the naughtiness all the more delicious," Lisa grinned impishly.

"It certainly did that," Sarah smiled, "oh boy did it do that," she laughed and was soon joined by the others.
shoobay

Re: Taboo Fiction HIGH HEEL version - NOW WITH PICS!

Post by shoobay »

5657E96B-3988-4CAC-AF3D-1C2E88DFCC56.jpeg
Aryana’s cute Zoe Wittner sandal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

9922D61A-A150-4FB7-93BE-35D51380C74B.jpeg
80E79140-D48E-4EB7-8E91-9F9A0B46DD1B.jpeg
BF888F22-CF50-4402-A816-73011B062C44.jpeg
51D460E2-C954-444F-922F-8D3569503B08.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

1E9D03D7-9BD1-4536-9953-C1A7B99514A2.png
Aryana’s cut up sandal
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

0071D4C1-3572-4950-A3DE-81170077FE30.png
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

9143715D-618C-4234-B539-06518DF8E7B4.png
Aryana’s totally destroyed Zoe Wittner sandal.

Are you enjoying the added pics or you’d prefer to leave it up to your imagination?