She gave me her beige pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

antonio22nz

Re: She gave me her beige pumps

Post by antonio22nz »

The beige pumps still looking good on the outside but a bit nasty inside and some sexy red 4 inch pumps. She asked me how many girls wore these. I said I bought them at a second hand store
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

their current condition
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

antonio22nz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:23 am The beige pumps still looking good on the outside but a bit nasty inside and some sexy red 4 inch pumps. She asked me how many girls wore these. I said I bought them at a second hand store
wow she is wearing this shoes :o she didn’t ask you why you’re buying girls shoes in a secound hand store? tell her they are from your ex and maybe she will abuse then! :P
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

They have been worn by a girl who was my FWB and a waitress at a strip club and Ive done things to them if you know what I mean. I didnt want to go into too many details because she has a limit to what she will do

I did get her to let me flim her wearing them

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yeKI5qRGlw[/YOUTUBE]
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

Some better pics of my girl wearing the beige pumps and red heels today
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Man she's sexy!!
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Is she an asian woman? Can you show us photos of her bare feet?! Thanks man, so sexy!
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

few more she wore them a bit that day
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

What do you think
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn!!