She gave me her beige pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

centabsatz

Re: She gave me her beige pumps

Post by centabsatz »

Hmm ... fantastic ... I love a hearty smell of women's sweat ... your pumps look wonderfully worn ...
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

The 4 inch pumps were too small for my friend so she sold them to a stripper they will probably end up looking more worn than these ones. The girl who has them now is hot so Im told I might be able to get some pics of them at a later stage
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

I couldnt help myself
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

Some new heels to play with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Very nicely worn!
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

More pics
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very nice, thank you for sharing!
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

Im not sure if this is the right forum but this is how Ive been passing the time
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

Hello everyone just uploading some pics from the bargirl. All bars here are closed till further notice so some pics she took at home.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

I got my new girlfriend to try on these shoes that I had for a long time. I will see if she will wear the crusty beige pumps out for dinner