New Here! BF wants me to check it out

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

haithar

Re: New Here! BF wants me to check it out

Post by haithar »

Put some lotion on toe your toes, and put your shoes on slowly to where lotion oozes of your toe cleavage and shoes. He’ll lose his shit. I would. Haha.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

bellybash wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:13 am Would love to see some pics of what you and you BF get up to (I liked the sound of you stepping on his food and making him eat it off your heels) Me and my GF have done this but she isn't that into it! Any tips on what I could say to encourage her more for example what do you like most about watching your BF eat from your heels?
It is the total dedication to me and my feet and my shoes. It is such a turn on to see this big guy grovel at my stilettos....LOVE LOVE to watch him clean my heels with his tongue...soooo sexy.

Sometimes we go to a buffet and I "accidentally" drop some food on the floor and then step on it with my shoes....I like to spike dinner rolls and they sometimes stay on my heel for a BF snack later....sometimes he wants me to step on his dinner and then he gets on the floor and licks it off my shoe while he massages my legs....mmmmm

TIP make sure she sees how aroused you are getting while you clean her shoe off....visual aid is the best :)
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Amy,
You are really lucky to have a guy worship your heels. Just make him clean your shoes good. Guys LOVE to be on the floor and stepped on :)
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

I want them high heels
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Hi Amy. Looks like your BF is the lucky one here... you are one hot open-minded girl! I think all of us are dieing to see more of your heels collection and action pics. Me personally can't wait to see your boots! I have a thing for boots since as long as I can remember!

Hope you guys keep having lot's of fun using heels and boots and let us in on your adventures sometimes... please...

Love,

Deisy
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

AmyHeels wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:24 am cock shoe 6c.jpg We took some pics of me and my shoes and one of his junk. Do these excite you guys? What else should I do to him with my stilettos?

This is a fun site.
Wow!
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

johnson90 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:58 am
AmyHeels wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:24 am cock shoe 6c.jpg We took some pics of me and my shoes and one of his junk. Do these excite you guys? What else should I do to him with my stilettos?

This is a fun site.
Wow!
Moderators, this guy is a spammer. Can we please have him banned.

Thank you
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

the_nightfox wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:06 pm
johnson90 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:58 am

This is a fun site.
Wow!
Moderators, this guy is a spammer. Can we please have him banned.

Thank you
What did i wrong? Im just impressed by this thread/post!
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

Very very sexy ! But even more sexy is the plan behind this. The boyfriend loving the attention his girl is getting here, but non of it is a threat . It is a win win for everyone. Beautiful sexy girl making hundreds of men cum every day ! Guy enjoying her pleasure , please keep it up XXX
AmyHeels

Post by AmyHeels »

Dear Administrators and rest of the Shoesession forum,
This guy Username:the_nightfox
is being totally disrespectful. No wonder there aren't a lot of us women on this site.
Guys if you don't want my pictures and heels on this site, I can leave. I was just looking for some advice and I get called a spammer. What is up with "the_nightfox

Thanks, I hope you have my back!
Amy