My footslut fiancé

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sanK-B

Re: My footslut fiancé

Post by sanK-B »

She's looking nice
You've got to buy her some ankle boots, cum them and let her lick your cum
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Shoechef914 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:03 am We do as often as we can. Sometimes she "borrows" them from coworkers without them knowing 0and sometimes she just takes them. We both love it! Especially after we both cum in them and see them wearing the shoes afterwards. What do you have in mind???
Pictures of the previous owner wearing them and then her wearing them of course. I love watching shoes find new owners.
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

Hi not sure if my messages are getting to you. We are in NY. Where are you
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Shoechef914 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:07 pm Hi not sure if my messages are getting to you. We are in NY. Where are you
Me or OP?
D2

Post by D2 »

"We do as often as we can. Sometimes she "borrows" them from coworkers without them knowing 0and sometimes she just takes them. We both love it! Especially after we both cum in them and see them wearing the shoes afterwards. What do you have in mind???"

I would love to see stories and pictures of these adventures
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

ME TOO!! My wife has four sisters close to her age and they all wear sexy shoes often. One in particular wears many sexy heels. I have complimented her a few times about her shoes, comments like "you rock those heels" to which she replied "I know you like shoes" which kind of surprised me. But then, I'm sure she noticed her sister (my wife) wearing a LOT more stylish shoes/heels since I've been around this last eight years.

So,..I fantasize about my wife borrowing some of her sister's heels to um, try the style with some of her outfits. But knowing my wife, she'd also wear them for our hot fuck sessions and I bet she would also make me fuck her feet while wearing them. I could just love to here her say "fuck my feet in Kay's shoes, cum all over Kay's shoes now!" Oh, and then she'd say, "make sure you fuck Kay's shoes and fill them with cum before I return them to her."
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Oh, forgot to say. Some women have nice feet. Some have pretty feet. Some have beautiful feet. But your fiance' has GORGEOUS feet! Seeing those feet in public and I'd be hard to resist staring and lusting for them. I'd certainly be jacking off later thinking about them. Perhaps she doesn't wear nylons, but sheer nylon on feet as gorgeous as her's would raise them to "stunning" class!
toesucker30

Post by toesucker30 »

Love those cummy feet pics .
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Hello. She has clogs? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Hello. She has clogs leather slippers, wedges or mules? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: